Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn Balefire breaks Glaive/Pistol Melee when toggled off or using Melee during

Wret

I was running around Corpus Nullifiers with the Balefire out, and after awhile noticed my melee wasn't working. I had the hybrid Pistol/Glaive Prime stance out but despite it saying "Spectra + Glaive Prime" in the UI the glaive wasn't in hand and couldn't be swung. Switching back to my primary and taking a single normal melee swing fixed this.

This happens reliably anytime I take out the Balefire and put it away, with any glaive type weapon not just the Prime.

Also using Melee with the Balefire out results in- hold on. Okay it usually results in a pistoless Glaive + Glaive stance but discovering new fun things, I went to the Simulcrum to verify what was happening and it's acting weird.

Hitting 1 and bring out the Balefire with the primary equipped has the following behavior(mostly, sometimes):

Hitting F(Weapon Switch) goes between the Balefire and my primary. Hitting Melee with either out does the normal Astral Twilight stance attacks, and hitting Fire/Aim brings the last equipped gun out like normal. Hitting F with the melee out brings out either the Primary or the Balefire, depending on which was last out. I think all that's working as intended at least.

Toggling the Balefire on and off with the Balefire equipped 90% of the time results in the afore mentioned Glaiveless Pistol/Glaive stance being equipped(the Glaive model is still on the wrist there, just undeployed)

Toggling the Balefire off after switch to the Primary with F is fine sometimes, sometimes results in Glaiveless Pistol/Glaive.

If the Pistol/Glaive Stance is equipped first:

Toggling Balefire results in Glaiveless Pistol/Glaive

Using Melee Balefire out results in Glaive + Glaive with Pistol/Glaive stance

Using F to switch to the Primary and Melee does not fix and revert Glaive + Glaive to normal Glaive stance unless the Balefire is disable first

Testing all of this resulted in rare occurrences of:

Disabling the Balefire resulting in normal Pistol mode with no melee stance. I thought I was able to get this reliably then it vanished

Instances where the glaive was undeployed all tiny in Hildryn's hand but still perfectly functional and throwable, it just looked like a baby glaive. I think getting Glaive + Glaive, switching to primary, meleeing, weapon swaping to Balefire, then disabling it did this but it's way to early in the morning for the game to be this silly.