Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, minionmaster1 said:

Still no fix for hildryn being unable to use her first ability during her fourth.

Aye the right way doesnt work, but if you acivate 1 first then 4 you can use it as intended, its a hassle for sure.

so yeah I'm kinda inside exploiter battle when "Hotfix inbound" notice showed up (in the middle of phase 2, going outside), so kinda stuck in Deck 12 after; we (me and random party) decide to left (ah and at the beginning my random teammates also got separated, so all left were only 3 of us)

after update......

Immediately bugged on party screen when entering Fortuna, the loading screen switching towards liset flying on the space facing to left side and flying on the blue sky facing right several followed by black screen several times. inn the end I'm placed into Fortuna alone, in front of the lift; I figure everyone still updating so I decide to abandon mission, and I'm placed in the exact same spot on Fortuna (also I noticed later that the Fortuna or Orbiter selection weren't there). I decide to force close it (alt+F4)

I hope this doesn't presist

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio Transmissions when in the Orbiter.

How about just implementing a mute button instead? I'm already tired of her speaking to me everytime i open up the Nightwave menu... Also she speaks on top of other dialogues anywhere in the game.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an error where, after Dual-Wielding gun and Glaive, throwing the Glaive in the "normal" Melee only mode could result in a turbo throw that is only supposed to apply for Dual-Wield.

Hoping this becomes a feature in the future.

or at least for airborne attacks.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We’ve also removed Freezing state in Orb Vallis, now it's just one long period of Cold

So rare fish that can only be caught in freezing state can now be caught anytime eh?

Also... why still no queue for Exploiter Orb boss fight? A technical issue too difficult to implement?

Archived