Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3

[DE]Megan

Eidolon are still teleporting, 

Although it does not always happen. It is real. Please eliminate the animation of fleeing and sumejerse in the water, Eidolon Gantulyst and Eidolon Hydrolyst. These two eidolon do it even if a charged Lure is suggesting it or even if no Limb of his body has been destroyed.
Please also fix the host migration, not everything is fortune. The plains of eidolon present the same problem and there is no reason, taking into account that the connection is stable and good.

Still waiting for Hildryn tweaks & changes after 400'ish post of feedback in the feedback thread alone, without counting other threads made separately...

So far we got that wonder of all the wonders change that we can dash while in AEGIS storm, it's not the 1st of April yet, so let's pretend it's not the only thing you could come up with after 2 weeks of feedback.

Disappointment at its finest..

39 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Hope you're not giving us ability to mute Nora because there's more important stuff to add/fix and not because of some SJW bs (yes, I want this black woman to shut up in my ship).

Nora's Black?
Xenophil means lover of aliens doesn't it?
I cannot say i have seen 'SJW bs'(sic) on warframe - if that was happening they wouldnt have gone with the whole 'mentally ill people are dangerous killers' thing that's been going on lately would they. On that note how about some Inuit/Native American or Australian Aboriginal looking operators? Keep up the good work DE. You do your best we can see that.

I have muted warframe, intially so i didn't hear the Lotus chirping on in the background whilst i was doing other things, but now i kinda like it that way. I can still hear the fun mission music in my head anyway 😄

57 minutes ago, minionmaster1 said:

Still no fix for hildryn being unable to use her first ability during her fourth.

for now, you can use it if you activate her 4th when using her balefire.... sucks, but that seems to be the only way for now.

1 minute ago, the_caleban said:

Nora's Black?
Xenophil means lover of aliens doesn't it?
I cannot say i have seen 'SJW bs'(sic) on warframe - if that was happening they wouldnt have gone with the whole 'mentally ill people are dangerous killers' thing that's been going on lately would they. On that note how about some Inuit/Native American or Australian Aboriginal looking operators? Keep up the good work DE. You do your best we can see that.

I have muted warframe, intially so i didn't hear the Lotus chirping on in the background whilst i was doing other things, but now i kinda like it that way. I can still hear the fun mission music in my head anyway 😄

Ever played GTA Vice City? The radio host of Fever 105. Now that's radio host I'd like

why have the world state notification say time until next state instead of time left in current state?

i mean both are fine, i guess, feel like it would sound better as; Currently Night time left X 

both cases are assuming the player knows the order of cycles, its just saying, Dawn in X means its currently Night and will be over in X.

its using term warm, when current state is cold, when it could be using term cold with current state cold.

think you guys get what I'm getting at here.

3 minutes ago, IzzyTH-I51 said:

why have the world state notification say time until next state instead of time left in current state?

i mean both are fine, i guess, feel like it would sound better as; Currently Night time left X 

both cases are assuming the player knows the order of cycles, its just saying, Dawn in X means its currently Night and will be over in X.

its using term warm, when current state is cold, when it could be using term cold with current state cold.

think you guys get what I'm getting at here.

makes sense to me as the thing i want to know most is, "when is night on POE coming"

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Glaive recall to be done with Melee instead of Melee Channel so its consistent again (Channel being a toggle-only messed up this function). 

Why did we change Glaives instead of changing the system that broke it in the first place? Channeling should have a switch to change it from toggle to on-demand in the first place.

Just now, ShichiseitenYasha said:

Why did we change Glaives instead of changing the system that broke it in the first place? Channeling should have a switch to change it from toggle to on-demand in the first place.

i think chanelling is going to be removed soon

1 hour ago, MrTitan123 said:

Anything about valkyr's hysterical assault? Melee changes for phase one broke its functionality.

About time someone else mentioned it. Been going on about it for a week, there's still also the issue of the transition to gun, if we want guns we'll turn off hysteria not switch to it mid hysteria and be wasting energy and turning off our invincibility.

1 minute ago, LordLucyfer said:

Still no fixes for the fact that I STILL don't have my Blade of the Lotus Saryn helmet. Get on that DE, I spent real money on this for you to just waste time and not fix it.

Send a ticket to support, this isn't really the place for issues like that.

Still waiting for the Handshake Fix so it actually work again on players in my friend's list. but hey, were talking about DE, such small and easy to fix problem. take atleast 2 years to "fix".

Behold the Melee destroyer update!

Archived