Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The World Cycles displayed in the Navigation Window now display time until next Cycle/Temperature. The Plains of Eidolon time phases for Dawn, Sunrise, Morning, Day, Dusk, and Sunset are now all described as Day for clarity. We’ve also removed Freezing state in Orb Vallis, now it's just one long period of Cold.

If I may, why is this just not on perma display on the unused terminal to the left of the navigation?

Would like to see a reduction of Nora's voice lines when completing Night Wave objectives in-mission. She just talks for so long whenever her dialogue plays, it's a bit annoying (especially when listening to something like a podcast in the background).

2 minutes ago, MrTitan123 said:

Anything about valkyr's hysterical assault? Melee changes for phase one broke its functionality.

Ah. Is that why I keep getting locked out of switching weapons and using any attacks? The only fix I have found is to go Archwing, but that's not always possible either. (Plus I get killed by death lasers while the AW animations back and forth engage.)

I thought this happened when I pick up containers while melee is out, too. Are we sure it's Hysteria specific?

vor 11 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Changes:

• The World Cycles displayed in the Navigation Window now display time until next Cycle/Temperature. The Plains of Eidolon time phases for Dawn, Sunrise, Morning, Day, Dusk, and Sunset are now all described as Day for clarity. We’ve also removed Freezing state in Orb Vallis, now it's just one long period of Cold.

Awesome! 🙂 Love that change i kind of hated it always checking up online on a page which Cycle it is 🙂 

Thank you once again for the amazing work you guys do. I have a request about the Exploiter Orb fight.

Would it be at all possible to be able to make the cutscene of ripping parts out of the orb skippable? or outright toggle them off? I've heard numerous complaints from lower end PC users in my clan that its impossible to play in a squad because it keeps disconnecting them. 

Thanks for all your guys' hard work; but i was wondering when/if we could be expecting a fix to the Wolf Sledge - it being an 'event highlight' type of weapon yet the singular unique feature of it, being the sole thrown 2h hammer, is broken. If you throw it and it hits anything, it automatically returns, be it an ammo or health/energy pickup, companion (kavat or kubrow - not sure about sentinels, but im sure them too), friendly player, or a single enemy gets hit and it automatically returns. It kinda nullfies the headlining feature of the weapon.

Thanks! -Cern

Archived