[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3

25 minutes ago, Reap said:

Fix Lunaro please!

what for? that sounds like a waste of time

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, AdamantConsternation said:

Can we expect an extra day or two for Buried Debts to make up for the bugs?

I think Steve has already mentioned something about a full week extension on twitter.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I like Nora Night, her voice has that "smoother than smooth jazz" sound to it, and she just about speaks our language too :)  "once and future bad ass"  😄  love it, and when a buddy and i completed the "sortie with friend/clanmate" and got legendary cores, very appropriate VO from that when Nora was "beside herself with admiration"

Don't reduce her frequency for us, because you might be reducing her frequency below where some of us may want it.  Give us the choice with a new setting under "gameplay" in the options menu 😉.

• Upvote 1

I don't know what Happened, but chroma vex armor is not working properly

Patiently waiting on the fixes for how Exodia Contagion works in the new melee phase 1 (unless you aim at a specific angle, there's a 50/50 chance you either do a slam attack, or you shoot the projectile), can yall please change this to something like "pressing and holding E while in the air results in a melee slam, while quick pressing E results in a projectile launch").

Also, if Hildryn is in Aegis Storm, you get "Ability Use Prevented" message when trying to cast Balefire..

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Update said:

hotfix every day... ugh

There was once a time we didn't get any updates for months. This is a good thing. 

• Applause 1

Just now, -CM-Schnitzel said:

Patiently waiting on the fixes for how Exodia Contagion works in the new melee phase 1 (unless you aim at a specific angle, there's a 50/50 chance you either do a slam attack, or you shoot the projectile), can yall please change this to something like "pressing and holding E while in the air results in a melee slam, while quick pressing E results in a projectile launch").

Also, if Hildryn is in Aegis Storm, you get "Ability Use Prevented" message when trying to cast Balefire..

I can throw Exodia Contagion every time by aiming before melee, but I've heard from others this doesn't work for them.

1 minute ago, -CM-Schnitzel said:

if Hildryn is in Aegis Storm, you get "Ability Use Prevented" message when trying to cast Balefire..

Wait this is still a thing??? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TeaBegging said:

I don't know what Happened, but chroma vex armor is not working properly

What do you mean? What's going on with vex?

1 minute ago, Sylonus said:

I can throw Exodia Contagion every time by aiming before melee, but I've heard from others this doesn't work for them.

Yea.. I got it on my polearm kripath zaw, it just seems kind of hit or miss, i.e. where the line between whether you slam attack or launch a projectile is. In many cases, sometimes I want to slam attack, but end up shooting a projectile (and killing myself in the process), or some other times, I want to shoot a projectile but slam into an enemy instead.

Just now, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

Wait this is still a thing??? 

I just updated to the most recent hotfix version on PC and I can confirm, if you're in Aegis Storm without Balefire turned on, you get "Ability Use Prevented" notification when trying to use Balefire. But if you turn on Balefire before going into Aegis Storm, it works.

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Proteo:

Thanks for the continuous work!

So I notice the "hit Box" of Catchmoon is larger than the projectile itself. Is that a "feature"?

BTW, Can we get the option to completely mute Nora?

What i have also noticed with the catchmoon ist that on many tliesets there seem to be invisible walls/objects you can walk trough but can shoot through with catchmoon, you can see clearly how the projectile is stoped in the middle of the air by apperantly nothing. These walls/objects also stop things like nezhas chakram from flying further and it just bunces back to you as if u had hit a wall.

3 minutes ago, -CM-Schnitzel said:

Yea.. I got it on my polearm kripath zaw, it just seems kind of hit or miss, i.e. where the line between whether you slam attack or launch a projectile is. In many cases, sometimes I want to slam attack, but end up shooting a projectile (and killing myself in the process), or some other times, I want to shoot a projectile but slam into an enemy instead.

The process for me to get it to work every time is jump jump (or bullet jump) right click to aim, hit melee.

Just now, Sylonus said:

The process for me to get it to work every time is jump jump (or bullet jump) right click to aim, hit melee.

I will try that, thanks

I think you turned a dial somewhere WRONG. Profit taker is REALLY overtuned now. I'm being one shot through blessing and link.

44 minutes ago, Proteo said:

Thanks for the continuous work!

So I notice the "hit Box" of Catchmoon is larger than the projectile itself. Is that a "feature"?

BTW, Can we get the option to completely mute Nora?

you can switch orbiter radio off, then you wont hear her talk all the time, its in the nightwave screen

45 minutes ago, Proteo said:

so I'm not the only one who's noticed that?

Still not fix for mirage's hall of mirrors not affecting quanta's secondary fire... please i want to have fun with mirage again!! :c, the only reason i use mirage is cuz she can multiply the effect of area weapons and explosions, come on! please DE fix it  please please pleaseeee   

BTW thanks for the hotfix :c

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, AdamantConsternation said:

Can we expect an extra day or two for Buried Debts to make up for the bugs?

It has been extended a week per DE Steve

Nikana class zaws are bugged. When used the scabbard disappears, leaving the blade visible for the remainder of the mission. 

Ive tested this against normal nikanas, and their scabbards don't disappear. 

Give us back manual blocking and melee air glide.

Auto-block interrupts too many actions.

• Upvote 1

To be fair I like the -idea- of auto-blocking, (though I miss blocking air glide) the reality is the animation cancels your action too often, I find my charge attacks being interrupted by blocking animations sometimes and it drives me bonkers.