Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please DE Buff Stradavar's /Stradavar Prime's Crit Stats/Base Damage

llls1cKb0ylll

2 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

And BTW tiberon had 5 star disposition when he get released. Why should i waste money on this crappy weapon??!?!?! I hope it will have some new special feature at least.

Nobody asked you to pay for it. Just farm like all the other peasants.

Why are you even talking about paying for anything?

2 minutes ago, Catastor said:

i believe hes talking about the Riven money investment .

Sorry about my limited comprehension of worldly language. I don't happen to understand people's colloquial English, self made expressions or implied omissions.

My statement is still valid - you can farm the Riven like you do with mods, if you don't want to pay for someone else to do it for you. Also, people don't buy Rivens just because of Disposition. If a hypothetical Prime Weapon came with stats that are so high that the 3* (or even 2*) riven will surpass the 4* of the Tiberon now, you think people won't pay for it? 

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy Rivens here ... Just because you don't wanna buy it doesn't mean the die hard Stradavar fanboy next door doesn't want it. I personally never cared for the Tiberon or Stradavar Riven Trade since I don't touch either gun. I would say outside of a few select cases, people wouldn't buy Rivens for guns they would master and chuck aside anyway.

4 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Sorry about my limited comprehension of worldly language. I don't happen to understand people's colloquial English, self made expressions or implied omissions.

My statement is still valid - you can farm the Riven like you do with mods, if you don't want to pay for someone else to do it for you. Also, people don't buy Rivens just because of Disposition. If a hypothetical Prime Weapon came with stats that are so high that the 3* (or even 2*) riven will surpass the 4* of the Tiberon now, you think people won't pay for it? 

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy Rivens here ... Just because you don't wanna buy it doesn't mean the die hard Stradavar fanboy next door doesn't want it. I personally never cared for the Tiberon or Stradavar Riven Trade since I don't touch either gun. I would say outside of a few select cases, people wouldn't buy Rivens for guns they would master and chuck aside anyway.

But without riven this is trash weapon, so game is practically forcing you to buy rivens.

1 minute ago, Test-995 said:

But without riven this is trash weapon, so game is practically forcing you to buy rivens.

Nobody is forcing you to use it more than a couple of Hydron Runs without even a potato in it...

I am not against a buff to it, but trying to say that you are forced to use the Stradavar Prime and then forced to use a Riven on it is ridiculous.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

Nobody is forcing you to use it more than a couple of Hydron Runs without even a potato in it...

I am not against a buff to it, but trying to say that you are forced to use the Stradavar Prime and then forced to use a Riven on it is ridiculous.

Well, i don't use anything but lanka and ignis anyways, so idk.

• 4 weeks later...