Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance to Get Your TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack!

[DE]Helen

WF_TennoCon2019_DigitalPack_NewsHeader_3

Can’t attend TennoCon 2019 in person? You can still take part in the celebration from home with the TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack, available now!

The TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack includes exclusive digital goodies like:

• TennoCon 2019 Armor Set
  • TennoCon 2019 Sigil
  • TennoCon 2019 Display Art
  • TennoCon 2019 Glyph
  • TennoCon 2019 Emote
  • TennoCon 2019 Baro Relay Ticket
  • 475 Platinum

The Digital Pack is available now on PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Availability on Playstation depends on your region according to the following dates:

• America – March 19 - July 9
  • Europe & Asia – March 20 - July 10
  • Japan – March 21 - July 11

You’ll also gain access to Baro’s TennoCon Relay which has every item Baro has ever sold, assuming you have the Ducats to trade. Baro’s relay will open for a week starting on TennoCon, July 6 at 11 a.m. ET, and ending July 13 at 11 a.m. ET!

PC Tenno, get your Digital Pack here. If you're a console Tenno, purchase your TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack directly from either the PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, or the Microsoft Store.

The TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack will only be available until July 9 at 2 p.m. ET, so don’t delay Tenno! Get yours here.

Question:

Will the items available from the TC 2019 Digital Pack be available immediately upon purchase, or at a future date? Which is what I think the case was either last year, or the year before.

EDIT:
Just purchased it and seemed to have received everything immediately, I answered my own question.

8 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Keep trying to buy a digital pack but nothing happens when I click the buy now buttons on the pages. 

Thanks for letting me know you had trouble! The issue should be resolved. Please try again and let us know if you run into any other problems!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thanks for letting me know you had trouble! The issue should be resolved. Please try again and let us know if you run into any other problems!

Tried again and I'm still not receiving any response from the site. Its not like it's breaking, there's just nothing happening at all when I click the buttons.

edit: Tried from my phone and it worked fine. Maybe it has to do with the website cache I had on my computer or something 

4 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Tried again and I'm still not receiving any response from the site. Its not like it's breaking, there's just nothing happening at all when I click the buttons.

Please clear your web browser's cache and try again!

Update for Nintendo Switch players!

If you search for the TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack in the Nintendo eShop, you'll be able to find it there directly! The link through our TennoCon webpage won't be able to take you to the eShop page to purchase, and we'll be adjusting our announcements and webpage to reflect that.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

2 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

If you search for the TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack in the Nintendo eShop, you'll be able to find it there directly! The link through our TennoCon webpage won't be able to take you to the eShop page to purchase, and we'll be adjusting our announcements and webpage to reflect that.

Thank you for the quick fixes and updates! 😄

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

what about ps4 it directs me to the ps shop and there is nothing there just the games page

17 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Not wanting to bug you guys but you know... Hype, Hype, Hype and a lot of Hype! Got any news regarding the Digital Pack through Steam? :3

20 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Not listed unfortunately.  😞

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue but on PC, tried clicking buy and it wouldn't do anything. I didn't get notified of any blocked windows or javascript or whatever. I'm using Firefox with Adblocker Plus. I saw the comment about clearing cache and tried that. Tried restarting the browser too, nada. I finally tried "open link in new private window" and finally asked me to log in and then I could pay for it.

Archived