Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance to Get Your TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack!

[DE]Helen

Just now, GkarB5 said:

For veteran Warframe players, the Baro Relay Ticket is "meh" as long as no new weapon variants or mods will be available for purchase.

Not really, some Veteran players have huge loads of Ducats and take advantage of TennoCon relays to buy Mods that show up too rarely and sell them.

1 hour ago, Excalibur said:

If we bought the Physical, regular ticket pack upon release, will we also be receiving the Digital pack items today? Or will we be receiving them AT Tennocon?

(Also, see y'all there, nerds)

Anyone know ??  How was it done last year ??

As told in my Support Ticket, i am not even able to Buy the Packet at all in Germany.
Please help me to buy a Ticket.
The Shop tells me every time, i have already bought it (what i definitely have not.)

Regards,
Me.

Quote: Finally... At the thousands try, there was a payment offer that worked, klarna (sofort)... WOW.

Really, fix that Payment wall, payment has to be easy 😉

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

PC Tenno, get your Digital Pack here. If you're a console Tenno, purchase your TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack directly from either the PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, or the Microsoft Store.

We've updated our announcement for console Tenno! Please purchase your Digital Pack directly from the platform you play Warframe on instead of from the TennoCon website if you're on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or the Nintendo Switch.

Please keep in mind, PlayStation 4 players, that the date the Digital Pack becomes available to you depends on your region! Here are the dates:

• America – March 19 - July 9
  • Europe & Asia – March 20 - July 10
  • Japan – March 21 - July 11

To purchase through Steam, please open Warframe through the Steam launcher. You'll be able to find the TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack available in the in-game market!

2 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Not really, some Veteran players have huge loads of Ducats and take advantage of TennoCon relays to buy Mods that show up too rarely and sell them.

OK, point well taken.  However, I'm sure that I'm not the only veteran Warframe player that has neither the time nor interest in purchasing rare items from Baro & later selling them.  I'm guessing that there are plenty of veteran Warframe players (like myself) who are solely interested in purchasing new weapon or companion variants and mods for our own personal use.  Otherwise, the Baro Relay Ticket has no value for us. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

We've updated our announcement for console Tenno! Please purchase your Digital Pack directly from the platform you play Warframe on instead of from the TennoCon website if you're on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or the Nintendo Switch.

Please keep in mind, PlayStation 4 players, that the date the Digital Pack becomes available to you depends on your region! Here are the dates:

To purchase through Steam, please open Warframe through the Steam launcher. You'll be able to find the TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack available in the in-game market!

Is the Tennocon 2019 Digital Pack also going to be available as a "DLC" package in Warframe's Steam storepage?

I don't see it listed in the game's storepage. I was thinking it would be similar to how the Tennocon 2018 Digital Pack was available (also like Prime Access packs) and are linked to the Steam library.

14 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

WF_TennoCon2019_DigitalPack_NewsHeader_3

The Digital Pack is available now on PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Availability on Playstation depends on your region according to the following dates:

Oceania region access => same date as Asia?

5 hours ago, Twisted_Intent said:

Oceania region access => same date as Asia? 

Yes, that's right!

9 hours ago, dbugz said:

Is the Tennocon 2019 Digital Pack also going to be available as a "DLC" package in Warframe's Steam storepage?

I don't see it listed in the game's storepage. I was thinking it would be similar to how the Tennocon 2018 Digital Pack was available (also like Prime Access packs) and are linked to the Steam library. 

There was a technical error earlier. Steam has graciously helped us investigate and fix! You'll be able to find the Digital Pack here:https://store.steampowered.com/app/1037160/Warframe_TennoCon_2019_Digital_Pack/?curator_clanid=4437469 

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Yes, that's right!

There was a technical error earlier. Steam has graciously helped us investigate and fix! You'll be able to find the Digital Pack here:https://store.steampowered.com/app/1037160/Warframe_TennoCon_2019_Digital_Pack/?curator_clanid=4437469 

Great. I'll check it out. Thanks!

EDIT:

I was able to successfully purchase the pack as a DLC through the game's store page in Steam, and was able to redeem the associated items in-game.

One odd thing to note though is that when I look at the list of DLC's attached to Warframe in my steam game library, the Tennocon 2019 Digital Pack is still not listed (contrary to having successfully purchased and redeemed as mentioned). All other packs are there.

Should I file a ticket for this to your support (as your team had coordinated with Steam with an earlier store error)? Probably Steam's end still not fully recognizing the DLC that you had published on the game's storepage? Just a minor gripe considering the pack's items have been delivered as mentioned, but an oddity nontheless.

On 2019-03-20 at 2:39 PM, dbugz said:

I was able to successfully purchase the pack as a DLC through the game's store page in Steam, and was able to redeem the associated items in-game.

One odd thing to note though is that when I look at the list of DLC's attached to Warframe in my steam game library, the Tennocon 2019 Digital Pack is still not listed (contrary to having successfully purchased and redeemed as mentioned). All other packs are there.

Should I file a ticket for this to your support (as your team had coordinated with Steam with an earlier store error)? Probably Steam's end still not fully recognizing the DLC that you had published on the game's storepage? Just a minor gripe considering the pack's items have been delivered as mentioned, but an oddity nontheless.

Also having this issue. Noticed your post after seeing this topic. As I posted in there, not sure if it's a Steam or DE issue, but sent a ticket to Steam anyway.

Can somebody please remind me how this is received? It's been a while.

I have my username down for two tickets because my friend who is also coming doesn't play. I think last year digital packs were handled a bit differently for those who purchased physical tickets, but I don't remember how. When and how should physical ticket holders be receiving their plat and digital packs?

9 minutes ago, D3M1G0RG0N said:

Can somebody please remind me how this is received? It's been a while.

I have my username down for two tickets because my friend who is also coming doesn't play. I think last year digital packs were handled a bit differently for those who purchased physical tickets, but I don't remember how. When and how should physical ticket holders be receiving their plat and digital packs?

I have a physical ticket and just got an e-mail with a promo code to redeem for my stuff.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I have a physical ticket and just got an e-mail with a promo code to redeem for my stuff.

U g h. i was worried and then, oh no, it just went directly to the junk folder because email filters are stupid. It wasn't an issue for me because i caught it, but hopefully other players who get it junked and deleted automagically without ever knowing it's a thing can get their code re-sent.

Archived