Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance to Get Your TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack!

[DE]Helen

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

It sounds like this issue is something specific to your Steam account. Please contact Steam support - they should be able to help!

i think it was just due to the site itself. I can get it on the steam client DLC section, which oddly enough had appeared after my previous message.

En 20/3/2019 a las 19:39, dbugz dijo:

Great. I'll check it out. Thanks!

EDIT:

I was able to successfully purchase the pack as a DLC through the game's store page in Steam, and was able to redeem the associated items in-game.

One odd thing to note though is that when I look at the list of DLC's attached to Warframe in my steam game library, the Tennocon 2019 Digital Pack is still not listed (contrary to having successfully purchased and redeemed as mentioned). All other packs are there.

Should I file a ticket for this to your support (as your team had coordinated with Steam with an earlier store error)? Probably Steam's end still not fully recognizing the DLC that you had published on the game's storepage? Just a minor gripe considering the pack's items have been delivered as mentioned, but an oddity nontheless.

Same problem here, hope they fix it eventually 😅

Is there any way to buy these as gifts?  I want to be able to give each of my kids (all three are now Warframe addicts) the TennoCon digital pack as a surprise, but I already bought and received the code for my account. I was hoping to get codes for each of them, make a custom card with each one's code in it, and give it to them.  Unfortunately, it requires me to log in and I'm afraid that by doing that it will apply the pack to my account again which is exactly what I don't want. Is there any way to buy three packs and get only the codes?

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I’ve read conflicting things. 

Can the plat purchased from the digital pack be used in trades with other players or is it fixed to the market? If the latter, does the game automatically take from this “pool”? I don’t mind market only plat but wouldn’t want to spend all of that only to find it took it out of my “earned” plat. If that makes sense?!

3 hours ago, Mez999 said:

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I’ve read conflicting things. 

Can the plat purchased from the digital pack be used in trades with other players or is it fixed to the market? If the latter, does the game automatically take from this “pool”? I don’t mind market only plat but wouldn’t want to spend all of that only to find it took it out of my “earned” plat. If that makes sense?!

Platinum from the Digital Pack is purchased, which means it can be traded. There was an error on our end that made some players' Digital Pack Platinum non-tradeable, but we've fixed it! If anyone finds that they still can't trade their Digital Pack Platinum, please contact Support. The fixed issue won't affect any new Digital Pack purchases.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Platinum from the Digital Pack is purchased, which means it can be traded. There was an error on our end that made some players' Digital Pack Platinum non-tradeable, but we've fixed it! If anyone finds that they still can't trade their Digital Pack Platinum, please contact Support. The fixed issue won't affect any new Digital Pack purchases.

Thank you, Helen, for the quick response. I’ll be sure to make my purchase tomorrow when I next get on!

On 2019-03-26 at 11:17 PM, WidescreenRules said:

Is there any way to buy these as gifts?  I want to be able to give each of my kids (all three are now Warframe addicts) the TennoCon digital pack as a surprise, but I already bought and received the code for my account. I was hoping to get codes for each of them, make a custom card with each one's code in it, and give it to them.  Unfortunately, it requires me to log in and I'm afraid that by doing that it will apply the pack to my account again which is exactly what I don't want. Is there any way to buy three packs and get only the codes?

Well, there's been no response, so I'll take it that's a "no". 😔 I'll still get the pack for each of them, but I guess I can't make it the surprise I would like it to be.

21 hours ago, WidescreenRules said:

Well, there's been no response, so I'll take it that's a "no". 😔 I'll still get the pack for each of them, but I guess I can't make it the surprise I would like it to be.

I was really hoping this would be answered as well.  I have a few people in my clan that I wanted to gift it to so I was hoping for a better process than somehow using my Paypal (as one of them doesn't have it) or just sending them the money (which isn't the same as a gift).

If we purchase the digital pack on consoles does it have any kind of access to the actual con in digital form? It looks like that was part of the 2018 package but I cant tell for 2019. I mean I bought it anyway for the gear and plat but digital con access would be awesome since I wont make the con in person. Thank you! 

On 2019-03-19 at 2:18 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Can’t attend TennoCon 2019 in person? You can still take part in the celebration from home with the TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack, available now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did not see this anywhere, and was wondering what the price breakdowns would be. I have heard it will be 1 credit, or 10% of the normal credits required. Also, are the Ducat prices going to be reduced, and if so roughly how much, or will they be the regular amounts? I stoped playing for about four or five years and started back up in January, so I have no idea how this event works. I have purchased the pack though so I will get to see first hand. 🙂

Thank you. 

Still looking to find out about the credit and ducat costs during the TennoConn event vs their normal respective prices. 

Archived