Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ephemera grind.

maddragonmaster

what can i say? they are a bit tedious to grind especially if you stuck floating around without a clan or a group of friends to run this to save your sanity while you grind this and fill you resentment and hatred for the thing you want to get, plus considering 2 of these ephemeras are stuck behind a time limited event that had a bad start and with a steep requirement for something players arent a big fan for. scanning targets. you required us to scan needles in rather large haystack. there is a difference between challenge and a tedious mess that forces you to grind till you hate the grind. at first i liked exploiter a bit now after 50-100 desperate runs i am beginning to hate exploiters and those ephemera's and after running public runs because everyone that i enjoyed playing with in warframe is gone or hibernating for one reason or another. and then it is also difficult trying to find people to enjoy playing with because i just gave up on trying to do that because there was no need for it previously but now it feels like i am pressed into finding friends so i can actually get the stuff i  enjoy.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, serinho said:

You know that you don't have to farm them, right?

they are not trade able. so you have to grind them if you WANT THEM. there is not dancing around the dang bush you cant buy them nor can you trade for them. so please don't  start it. i have farmed dang boss to the point the nice little touches are boring and annoying to the point i just want that blue bowling ball with legs to just be quite while i do the mission. i hate exploiter and the ephemeras because it  a time limited event that does not have drop chances of stuff like what a boss should have it just has the same basic drops like every other mob cept it has frame parts for a drop. 

i am sorry if i am chewing you out but i am too angry with the dang farming, the dang drop chances, and the time constraint. i cant properly talk this out reasonably.

5 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

i hate exploiter and the ephemeras because it  a time limited event

Hold on, I may be incorrect, but I'm almost sure that the fractures are time limited but the boss is not. fractures being like the ghoul events, soo often.

If I am wrong, I'm glad I already got Hildryn and the good exploiter orb ephemera (Not like I had 20k cryotic laying around either) sad that I will never see the articula, because I am never touching this boss again.

26 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

Hold on, I may be incorrect, but I'm almost sure that the fractures are time limited but the boss is not. fractures being like the ghoul events, soo often.

If I am wrong, I'm glad I already got Hildryn and the good exploiter orb ephemera (Not like I had 20k cryotic laying around either) sad that I will never see the articula, because I am never touching this boss again.

from what i remember the boss is so pose to be like the ghouls