Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So now we have 2 armour sets, without the matching syandana

Carnage2K4

For whatever unfathomable reason in 2016 those of use who could not afford a trip half way around the planet missed out on a digital syandana (even though being digital there is no reason for it to be limited to physically being there like a t-shirt), But we now have 2 matching armour sets for it from the last 2 years.

I have bought a digital ticket every year it has existed for Tennocon, and this 2016 stain still annoys me. I would really like to see that Syandana as part of the next years digital pack.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, (XB1)TheMoonManRises said:

Are you trolling? Or are you really that dense? I honestly cant tell.

The first part, yeah a bit, duh. The last part however is the reasoning. You got something unique for being physically there as its a super special occasion for DE. And it will likely be a very cold day in Hek one would ever see it offered again.

On 2019-03-20 at 1:27 PM, Firetempest said:

You got something unique for being physically there as its a super special occasion for DE. And it will likely be a very cold day in Hek one would ever see it offered again.

That's what T-shirts and other physical stuff is for, as I said in the OP, there is no actual reason a digital item needs to be restricted in this manner.

Edited by Carnage2K4

1 minute ago, Carnage2K4 said:

That's what T-shirts and other physical stuff is for, as I said in the OP, there is no actual reason a digital items needs to be restricted in this manner.

No actual reason except to make something special for the people who attended the con, which seems fine to me. It might be sad to not get the special goods but it’s perfectly within reason to make an in game item exclusive. There’s plenty of other exclusive digital items like the vaulted prime stuff or even Max’s Severed Head from TF2.