Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon Digital ticket price.

Drazgoth

Ok I know I cannot be the only one confused about this but the digital ticket is $24.99 USD, not CAD.  This puts the digital pack price at $33.30 CAD.  It seems to me that having the cost of the digital pack actually above the price of the Full Day ticket, swag bag, and the digital ticket pack, a little bit odd.   I am sure this is not an oversight by the powers that be, but it does seem kinda shifty.

• Like 1

It seems to me that if this becomes the trend, then it would be more cost effective to just buy the full day pack.  But the slippery slope to that is, one less person who could go to tennocon cannot now due to you buying the cheaper pack.  I hope this doesn't turn into a thing especially over a few dollars. I am going to buy the digital pack anyway but I hope people can see where this can lead to.

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You’re getting cosmetics, plat and access to all of Baros returning items when Tennocon roles around.

If you don’t want to support DE and buy the pack, don’t. Simple as that.

Obviously you didn't read the entire post.  I am going to buy it because I do support DE and Warframe.  I am just bringing attention to the slightly shady way it seem to be this year unlike previous years.  Please read the entire post before commenting.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m an adult. I do as I please.

And I read your whole post. You don’t exactly explain your issue very clearly.

Drazgoth is worried about people buying the full-day ticket instead of the digital pack when they dont even intend to go to the Tennocon Event in person (just so they can have access to the stuff like you said). This is a valid concern because currently the price of a full-day ticket (irl event +digital pack) is cheaper than just the digital pack.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dandy said:

Drazgoth is worried about people buying the full-day ticket instead of the digital pack when they dont even intend to go to the Tennocon Event in person (just so they can have access to the stuff like you said). This is a valid concern because currently the price of a full-day ticket (irl event +digital pack) is cheaper than just the digital pack.

boy are they in for a surprise.

you actually need to physically show up at tennocon to get your digital stuff if you bought the full day ticket

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Drazgoth said:

Ok I know I cannot be the only one confused about this but the digital ticket is $24.99 USD, not CAD.  This puts the digital pack price at $33.30 CAD.  It seems to me that having the cost of the digital pack actually above the price of the Full Day ticket, swag bag, and the digital ticket pack, a little bit odd.   I am sure this is not an oversight by the powers that be, but it does seem kinda shifty.

Digital ticket is actually cheaper than a full day ticket.  While DE lists a full day ticket price as $30 CAD, there is also a hidden fee of $7.11 CAD + taxes

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

9 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

boy are they in for a surprise.

you actually need to physically show up at tennocon to get your digital stuff if you bought the full day ticket

This this this this this.

If you buy a full day ticket but don't show up, you won't get anything. If you want the stuff but won't be going to London Ontario, Canada for the convention, you must buy the digital pack

I was even thinking to myself after looking at the page and seeing "oh wait...these all read CAD while the digital ticket is in USD...something looks to be cheaper..hope nobody bought it without planning to go."

For me the Digital ticket is £16.99 GBP which, according to Google at time of typing, is $29.79 CAD.  $0.21 cheaper than the day ticket even before tax and booking fees are added!  Apparently that's $22.38 in USD, so I'll be getting a $2.61 discount compared to Americans if I buy it now, before any changes in currency exchange happen.  I love how crazy and made up currencies are!