Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration reward issue [Investigating]

Sev1107

So I just finished and Arbitration, and while i was doing it it said we received the mod "Vigorous Swap". However upon completing and extracting, it did not reward me the mod and I am still missing it from my inventory.

Had another guy in that same mission that said he was supposed to have gotten an "Adaptation" but never received that either.

I know my "Vigorous Swap" drop was one of the first 3 or so drops, anyone else having these issues?

EDIT: In case it matters, it was the arbitration mission from 7-8pm PST

Edited by Sev1107

• 2 weeks later...

That's better than me at least. 9/10 arbitrations I get 0 rewards. I haven't gotten a statue from a weekly treasure hunt for months. I don't know why i bother with them anymore, I'm far more likely to get a sculpture from a random mission than the weekly treasure hunt...

Hello, nickname in game is BloodOfAngel_, I have played Arbitration for 80minutes and on 40th minute have received Adaptation and later on Vigorous Swap on 80th minute, after leaving the mission I received all the loot such as endo etc and Vigorous Swap, but did not get Adaptation, the only thing I did not get. This also happened to the people I played the mission with the nickname of them are  SecSicario and  HighDamage, they both also have not received the mod, it was clearly shown that we got the mod. 

Please fix the bug, I spent hours trying to get it.

Got the exact same bug today, around 2-3 pm. We went in a survival  until 40 min, at the last rotation, we were supposed to get adaptation but when we completed the mission, the mod wasn't even listed in the reward tables. I double checked my mod count and again, it was nowhere. On the other hand, int the reward list, we got the seeding step ephemera while we never dropped it in the mission. Also, if this can help, any of the other rewards we got prior to the last were the ones we actually got in the mission. It might be an error where it rerolls the last reward you got but idk. if someone who went further tan 2 rot C and got the same problem on the last reward could comment, it would help for reprod.

Yea, I just did and Arbitration where I died by the end of rotation 4 and decided to wait for my team to finish it to extract (not leave). I of course didnt get anything from the 4th rotation but I also lost the adaptation from the third.

7 hours ago, MineSmasher133 said:

if someone who went further tan 2 rot C and got the same problem on the last reward could comment, it would help for reprod.

My run had been about 40 minutes when I lost the rewards.

Having a unique problem.

Yesterday during the mission the rewards told me I got Vigorous Swap. When in the Orbiter, the Rewards instead told me I got Rolling Guard and was rewarded Rolling Guard.

Today in the mission it said I got Rolling Guard. However when in the Orbiter the rewards said I got Adaptation and was awarded Adaptation. 

It seems so far to be affected by the Mods. I have no idea if it has something to do with the adding of the Ephemera to the rewards table of Arbitration but it's how I feel it may be.  

Hi my friend played an Arbitration Missions for 45 min and when he extracted he notic he dident get enny loot and i want to report this bug so you maby can fix it and give him hes loot 🙂 hes name is CyuLi  and hears som prof https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557939978865475634/558412168941535233/unknown.png it`s a print screan he send me hope you guys se this and ty DE

3 minutes ago, oliama0130 said:

Hi my friend played an Arbitration Missions for 45 min and when he extracted he notic he dident get enny loot and i want to report this bug so you maby can fix it and give him hes loot 🙂 hes name is CyuLi  and hears som prof https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557939978865475634/558412168941535233/unknown.png it`s a print screan he send me hope you guys se this and ty DE

thx for support

This also happened to me, yesterday or so i did an arbitration, got adaptation but didn't check my mods. Just now i did another one, was rewarded adaptation and it had the "new" symbol, i thought it was a bug. Then i checked my mods and there was no adaptation at all while i should have 2. 

Edit: I also got Seeding Step both times so might be a bug related to that

Edited by Hiruzen_Haoshi
relevant information possibly

Just did a solo 50-minute Infested survival Arbitration. During the mission, my rewards in order were: Vigorous Swap, Rolling Guard, 2k Endo, Orta sculpture, Orta sculpture, Orta sculpture.

End of progress screen: Adapation and a little over 7k endo...I don't even know what happened here. No other rare mods, no seeding step, and I assume it instead gave me 3x2000 endo. Even with that, missing a reward 😐

I just did an arbitration where an Adaptation showed up as the third reward. We decided to extract at then (at 30 minutes), but the adaptation turned into a Seeding Step Ephemera.

Here's a screenshot of what shows as the mission result: https://imgur.com/a/T719vtU

I know this can happen as I've seen other posts on the forums with the exact same thing happening. My question is, should my reward have been an adaptation or the ephemera?

Edited by SheepHerdr
Clarity and added question

16 hours ago, razorwu said:

Same here. Got Adaptation as reward on defense wave 40, after extraction received Seeding Step Ephemera instead.

Yeah, when i extracted i also recieved a ephemera, but it never apeared as a reward during the mission.

Happened to me too today.

Played Arbitration and got Adaptation dropped after 60 Minutes. Received all drops, except Adaptation.

(Played with SmokinDice and -Phoenix92- , they didn't get it either)

This is really annoying. Please fix that.

EDIT:

Also got Seeding Step Ephemera instead of the Mod. - Would appreciate Adaptation, the actual drop

Edited by insomnia_lnx

I had a similar situation on Monday. Got "Adaptation" as the reward pop up which I wanted at 30 minutes. Extract and got the Seeding Step Ephemera which I have zero interest in. 40 minute reward was Sharpshooter which I got and 50 minute reward was endo which I also got. 

7K1O4Ro.jpg

0mxs4vw.jpg

Edit: Did Arbitration again last night before I went to bed for 30 minutes. I don't have screenshots this time, but pop up showed Rolling Guard. I extracted and had Adaptation in the mission result screen. 

Edited by --Brandt--
  • Like 1

Same here -> 14 x exca

Got Adaptation but in the end it changed to a Sharpshooter mod instead. Received everything except the mod.

EDIT:
Apparently i received Seeding Step instead of Adaptation, after reading this thread, even though it did not pop up once.
Nonetheless, Sharpshooter did not drop at all.

Edited by Goatreich