Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration reward issue [Investigating]

Sev1107

just had this happen to me during excavation, saw adaptation pop up got excited, did a few more waves before extracting and noticed no adaptation mod in the rewards list but a seeding step ephemera.

asked a squadmate if he saw adaptation pop up mid-game like i did and he confirmed he did too, but also didn't receive it as a reward after extracting

yep, got one 2 days ago as a mission reward.. it is nowhere to be found in my collection though, just realized it now.

I immediatly listed it for sale, so I didn't even noticed that I do not have it

Edited by SmokinDice

Just happened today, on infested excavation arbitration. We did 12 rounds, and it said we got adaptation mod. We extracted, and instead I got the seeding step ephemera. Quite angry. Could we get someone from DE fixing this? I want my adaptation mod. Do a fix and replace the seeding step people got with the adaptation we were shown we got and were supposed to get.

How do you catch the attention of someone from DE? This is a very frustrating bug.

I was in infested arbitration excavation. We extracted at around 45 minutes just after a hotfix.
I got host migrated with the others players and it said "mission failed" so we lost every rewards.
We looted Adaptation and did 22 extractions. Is it possible to recover anything ?

Been hunting for Seeding Step Ephemera for a while now. (Might have over 100 Vitus from hunting it.) At one point I was also after Vigorous Swap and after extracting to receive it, it gave me Rolling Guard.Many MANY times got a bug that gave me the wrong rewards, which included the following:

Sharpshooter turning into Vigorous Swap
Vigorous Swap turning into Rolling Guard
Rolling Guard turning into Adaptation

Was told that Adaptation turns into Seeding Step Ephemera. Got 'Adaptation' at 16 Excavations. Extracted at 24. Got rewarded with... Adaptation. A nice consolation prize, for sure.

This bug isn't even consistent. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting more and more Adaptations. But I can't trade for the Seeding Step Ephemera and makes me worried that Seeding Step Ephemera may end up turning into Sharpshooter. I've even gained over hundreds of Vitus at this point also. As of right now, me hunting for this reward is wonky because I may or may not receive what I actually want. 

Edited by KaijuKraid

In a 40 minute Survival arbitration, for the 40 minute reward the game popped up in mission as adaptation.  After the match though, I did not receive that mod, instead getting a seedling step epherma.  The rewards shown in mission and the rewards actually given are differing.

On 2019-03-21 at 2:56 PM, razorwu said:

Same here. Got Adaptation as reward on defense wave 40, after extraction received Seeding Step Ephemera instead.

Exactly what happened to me today as well, except it was on wave 30. It says "new" but still locked 🤣

YT1CZGX.png

Edited by Propa_Way

On 2019-04-05 at 12:57 AM, blackmailer4319 said:

this same thing happened to me i did an arbitration (infested survival) and adaptation pop up at 40 min as a reward and we of course extract immediately loading screen and in the rewards no adaptation and a Seeding Step instead 

DE WHY YOU RUSE ME LIKE THAT 

You and me both. I was solo on Arbitration few hours ago (Infested Survival) and same happened to me, I got Adaptation at 30 minutes so I decided to stay until 40 minutes where I got a endo reward then I went out and got Seeding Step instead of Adaptation but the endo reward and the ayatan artifact was still there.
I decided to do some research before contacting support about this, then found this thread.

DE should add the game mode from Path of Warframe, Bug or Feature, as a mechanic to Warframe for us to ask them directly if what happened was a bug or a feature 'cause I dont know what is happening anymore.

Edited by DethronedEmperor

DE please fix this issue!  My poor heart can't take this anymore.  I have gotten 3 "adaptation" mods only to exit the mission and get 3 seeding steps.  It's utterly rage inducing to get told here is your piece of candy then exit the map only to be punched in the face! 😣

So literally minutes ago just had this happen to me as well.  Forgot to take a screenshot of Seeding Step but after a 70 minute survival run it said we got Adaptation and the other guys in the party were all excited and then when we got out it said Seeding Step so we were all confused and we thought we somehow got both.  Very confusing but omg really wanted Adaptation haha.  Especially after doing a survival for over an hour.

Tried quitting the game and coming back but definitely still don't have Adaptation and Seeding Step is an option to build.

Edited by Rogue_Hydra
typo

• 2 years later...

During Arbitrations after two people left the mission I was left with one guy that was down.A host migration happend and I got a mission failed and got nothing thou i was still alive there was life support left around 50-60% an it was at the  40 minute mark. 

PS. The other two also left that guy to die