Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave + alerts removal feedback

SilverBones

I like the Nightwave system as a replacement for alerts. In general it's great to remove some RNG from such a huge list of potential rewards. The cred offerings in particular are well made. I like the weekly list that is partially randomized to keep certain alert rewards always available (potatoes, nitain, vauban) while others cycle through (helmets, skins). I like most of the objectives as well. I do have a few... okay, many, suggestions for improving the overall Nightwave system though.

The first thing to work on is the post rank 30 rewards. Either they need to require fewer points per rank, or the cred rewards need to match the pre 30 rewards that had them. If the goal is to stick with 15 creds per rank, then make each rank after 30 only require 3000 points. 15 is 3/10 of 50, and 3000 is 3/10 of 10000. If the goal is to keep the rank progression a static 10000, then make each rank reward 50 creds, just like previous ranks that gave creds. The current setup of 15 creds per 10000 points makes it a painful grind to earn anything more, which de-incentivizes people from doing any more objectives once they reach rank 30. 

The cred offerings are great as is. The only thing I'd request here is the addition of some way to get forma. Add relic packs to the offerings list for the same price as potatoes, or even just forma by itself for that same potato price. They're already a rank reward, so why not add them to the offerings list?

Some of the weekly objectives need work. Use forma 3 times? That just tells me it's bad to use forma outside of the event just in case it's next week's objective. Gild an item? Same deal. Even putting stars into ayatan treasures has this problem. They're not hard to do, but they de-incentivize doing these things outside of when the objective is active. Instead they prompt people to wait, holding off on things that might otherwise make the game more enjoyable.

There is, thankfully, a very simple solution to these objectives. Don't make them weekly objectives. Take the current weekly versions and make them repeatable around three to five times during the entire event, at any time during the event. The exact times they can be repeated could be based on the average chance of them appearing in the first Nightwave.

It would also be a good idea to reduce the amount of work required overall for many of the weekly objectives. Many people just don't have the time to complete every objective during a week. They probably have jobs, school, or family taking up a lot of their time. A few objectives could be reduced, and converting others to event long objectives while reducing the total number of weekly objectives would also lessen the time constraints. Maybe someone who is normally busy will have a few days to spare here and there during the event to work on the big event long objectives, while the lighter weekly objective load would take only a couple hours to complete. On top of the time requirements, there is also the balance of them all that really needs worked on. Just reducing the required number of completions for each problem objective would fix both of these problems.

Some suggested reductions: Find all the caches in a sabotage mission three times (Cache Hunter) should really only be finding all the caches once. Especially as a weekly objective. There is another weekly to just complete three sabotage missions (Saboteur), no caches required. The relative difficulty and time requirement of objectives in the same category need to be much closer to each other than this. 

Invader (complete 9 invasion missions) should be reduced. Almost all of the other objectives that require completing a specific mission type only require 3 completions. Invader should match. It's three times the work for the same standing reward. The Earth/Venus Bounty Hunter objectives have this same problem. Reduce it to three bounties to match the other weekly mission completion objectives. Supporter is another one. Drop that the three times.

Perhaps the worst one in the weekly category is Vault Looter. It requires a minimum of four completions, and the missions aren't even guaranteed to count unless the player has a group of four well coordinated people. This means random matching won't work; it requires a preformed group of four to guarantee that the vault can be opened. For people working with smaller groups, there is a chance (1/4 for each spot not filled) that the vault will be the wrong one and nobody can open it. This objective needs to be drastically reduced if it remains as a normal weekly objective. Require only one completion. To complete it in one shot, much more work is required than the other complete 3 missions objectives. Herding cats (players? no, cats) is hard! To complete it solo, or even as a group of two or three, it will still probably require extra attempts. Murphy's Law is strong with this mission type. An alternative would be making this one an elite weekly instead of reducing it. Elite weekly objectives all seem to require more planning and coordination. This actually makes Vault Looter a great candidate for being an elite weekly, as is, with no other changes. I think I'd prefer that option.

As for the existing elite objectives, I like most of them. They're not ones you can complete all of with just an hour or two, but an hour or two each day will probably finish them off fairly quickly. These are a great way to give a little something extra to the people who can put more time into the game, but not so rewarding that people who can't spend that much time are missing out on very much. I think it's important to balance the overall Nightwave ranks to have rank 30 be achievable by completing about 3/4 of all weekly and daily objectives and none of the elites. This allows people to be flexible and still be rewarded for doing what they can. Busy people can still get that rank 30 reward, and people with a lot of time can earn even more points by completing the elites.

Killing 100 Eximus or 1500 total enemies are great objectives because they require either a fair amount of time or good planning and coordination. Most of the elites should require some planning and coordination or at least a couple hours of less intensive work. There are a few that need tweaking though, and one that is outright bad.

The bad one is killing the Profit Taker. While I like the idea of killing superbosses as an objective, the problem with this one is the required standing to even attempt it. It requires having the maximum rank with Solaris United, which is no small task. Even with a 20k+ daily standing cap at MR20, and having friends carry people by using their already high standing to buy echo lures and such, it takes a long time. A couple weeks at least. That timeframe skyrockets if MR is lower. MR10 with a 10k cap takes at least four weeks. Double that again to eight weeks at MR5 with a 5k cap. That's the entire Nightwave event right there, even counting the MR that someone will probably earn while working on other objectives. It's fine if the elite weekly objectives have some requirements, but maxed standing is not a good one to use. This is especially true for Profit Taker because other people can't carry players without standing along for the ride. For comparison, the Hydrolyst objective does allow carrying (coordination!) and even attempting it solo without any standing requirements, so it's a good superboss objective.

Day Trader could stand to have the "in a row" part removed, but it's doable in its current state if the right setup is used. Perhaps it could be changed to "in one session" so that players can miss a perfect match once and still complete it if they just push on to a fourth harder match and succeed that time. Elite weekly objectives are the ones that really should require more coordination than the normal weekly objectives, and this one certainly requires coordination. They can also require groups, such as the "with Friends" objectives, again because elites are where coordination should be a factor.

Hold Your Breath needs to be dropped to 40 minutes. This one isn't about the difficulty, it's about the real life time. Some people literally cannot sit at the desk for a full hour, and even 40 minutes can be hard or impossible for some people. On top of that, most health advice recommends taking a break to move around after every 30 minutes of sitting or standing in one spot. Pushing that 30 minute mark every now and then certainly won't do much harm, but it's much better to at least get it closer to that point.

For the same reasons, Survival with Friends and Defense with Friends need to be reduced to 40 minutes and about 40 minutes worth of waves, based on average wave durations, respectively. I can usually end up deploying 4 sentry turrets (which requires 30 minutes minimum of total cooldown time) by around waves 20 to 25 on an easy defense mission, so 30 would be a good wave limit here. It isn't ideal for the loot drops, but then the extra B and C rewards would be optional for the players to decide if they want them rather than being required by the Nightwave objective.

The daily objectives, on the other hand, are perfect. They are all easily done within a few minutes for players that know what to do and how to do it. They are still easily done within an hour for newer players that are still learning. The newest players may have trouble with the damage type objectives due to lack of mods, but mods can be traded. It's entirely possible for them to ask for help getting the right tools to complete the objectives, and they even get three days to do so instead of having to do everything all at once right away. Daily and weekly objectives really should be doable by just about anyone. They should also be doable by every single person who is willing to ask for help. The current daily objectives nailed this.

Keep up the great work DE!

12 hours ago, (XB1)XArch AngelX86 said:

You instantly have shown me you have no idea what you are talking about the huge difference in stats the umbra mods provide when maxed, you don't understand the freedom they allow you to expand apon take the umbra intensify when maxed and paired with the other two mods it's 66% power instead of 30% or do you still not understand what I'm blabbering on about and the power creep that is possible with these mods you are seeming to refuse 

No, I do lol.  That ability strength is better earned with another strength mod.

I don't think the Wolf needs to be nerfed anymore, but remove the invulnerability on the Saturn Six Fugitives please, it just doesn't make any sense at all.

They're similar to the Kuva Guardians except the fugitives are truly invulnerable and cannot be removed during the fight, so annoying to deal with and anti-fun.

Just make them killable, and respawn a few seconds after death, as the Kuva Guardians do.

On 2019-03-05 at 10:38 AM, KirukaChan said:

Me and my favorite guy attempted the 60 minute Kuva Survival run twice now, and both times one of us had a Nekros, and both times we ran out of Life Support around the 35 minute mark. There's simply not enough enemies and not enough small Life Supports. I'm not sure if maybe this challenge was designed based on spawns for a 4-person party, but if it was, that's not cool. It makes Survival not the best choice for an endurance challenge. Maybe consider Defense or Excavation instead.

Sorry but I solo'd it. I will admit my gear is fairly up there but even still, it's more likely your KPS wasn't high enough. What was the other frame you brought to compliment the nekros?

You could simply change the system to have Series 1 directly followed by Series 2 without any end dates. So that new players could start and work toward finishing one act at a time as you add more. This would remove the "Season effect" that the Series change puts on people (to get all the limited time loot) and allows more casual gameplay. This way the challenges won't matter too much, since there would always be next week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Sorry but I solo'd it. I will admit my gear is fairly up there but even still, it's more likely your KPS wasn't high enough. What was the other frame you brought to compliment the nekros?

I can't even remember at this point. I also stopped caring once I finished getting all the Nightwave rewards. Now that I know how long a Nightwave lasts for, I know I don't have to panic about completing every single weekly.

And again, NW became a time sensitive job, and dictated how I played. It has caused me to stop playing and stop spending money towards DE.
I would play for much longer per week than what NW wanted me to, if they let me play my own way without jumping through hoops.

I hope they scrap it entirely before they lose too much.

• Like 2

I love that Nightwave rewards new players with essential resources for learning more and understanding the game without disrupting their gameplay while also giving mid-game and end-game players a chance to get faster access to those rewards and exclusive rewards, but I think locking wolf credits behind ranking up 30 times, and a 60-70% completion rate for challenges that players are worried about feeling like a chore, is a recipe for burnout and is pitting new, old, casual, and endurance players against each other in a system that was supposed to eliminate the lack of availability of old alert rewards. I think this issue could be fixed with the following:

• Eliminate the 30 Rank system in favor of a set standing and credit pool with challenges and invaders awarding Nightwave Credits and standing that scale up with invader level and challenge difficulty (e.g. level 15 invaders drop 15 credits and 150 standing, level 75 drops 75 and 750 standing, etc)
  • All rank up awards become one-time purchasable offerings.
    • If people are worried about certain rewards (umbral forma, kuva) going to people who haven’t done certain quests (The Sacrifice, The War Within) then lock those rewards behind quest completion requirements.
    • EDIT: content could also be locked behind the credit pool increasing with more mastery ranks like how void traces work. So MR3 players with a small credit pool can't access kuva and umbral forma when they're at their max amount of credits.
  • Give end/mid-game players a fun/interesting/exciting way to sift through Nightwave lore and then use that knowledge to hunt down invaders for extra Nightwave Credits and standing.
  • Keep Nightwave year round with two types of rewards:
    • Normal Rewards: rewards that can be bought with standing and are always available via weekly rotations (like nitain, aura mods, helmet cosmetics, and maybe potatoes)
    • Seasonal Rewards: seasonal/exclusive offerings that can be purchased once (umbral forma and cosmetics) or multiple times (like potatoes) with nightwave credits

I feel like these suggestions are more in tune to how people play Warframe and also gives people the flexibility to get the rewards they want and do challenges they want to do without demanding they burn themselves out to get them.

Warframe just is not suited to a Battle Pass system like this because there’s so much to and so much to grind whereas other games, that are suited to a Battle Pass system, only have one thing for players to do and rewards them for mixing up that one task a little bit. Nightwave really could be amazing, and I prefer it to the old alerts, but right now all I see it doing is driving a wedge into the community and burning people out on the game. I have several veteran friends who haven’t even touched the game since Nightwave started, or they are avoiding it until it ends, and so I don’t know if/when they’re coming back. Right now, Nightwave justs feels like a whole other job and none of us are getting paid for it.

Edited by KarazyX

On 2019-05-15 at 6:43 AM, Izumi_S said:

I don't think the Wolf needs to be nerfed anymore, but remove the invulnerability on the Saturn Six Fugitives please, it just doesn't make any sense at all.

They're similar to the Kuva Guardians except the fugitives are truly invulnerable and cannot be removed during the fight, so annoying to deal with and anti-fun.

Just make them killable, and respawn a few seconds after death, as the Kuva Guardians do.

This, but on top of this, I believe they should make it so both the three random Saturn Six Fugitives and the Wolf and his three Saturn Six Fugitives can't both spawn at the same time. Those molotovs are heavy hitting and the Fugitives throw them like they were all pro pitchers of the the Grineer Major League Baseball team. For fugitives they sure seem to have an infinite supply of molotovs, except they're not really molotovs, it's more like one of the Fugitives found out that you could just use Napalm instead of Gasoline in a Molotov and decided that it'd be make for a pretty humorous Firewalking challenge.

Now that Nightwave is winding down I have a bit more nuanced feedback. These are opinions so anyone else can feel free to disagree.

I don't like the "forma" challenge for starters. With an announced gap of X amount of time, it sort of bothers me that if I forma something in the interim, that's one fewer forma I can use in the future for this accursed challenge.

I don't like the rotating store. I saw many posts about how X weapon was out of stock for several weeks at a time. How is this superior to alerts exactly? Is it better because you know for a fact item X won't show up for an entire week? It also costs credits to buy, which are limited and distributed at odd intervals. This pushes people to churn through a few extra levels to get credits to buy an item because it might disappear for a long time; if it's even actually possible. This leads to pressure and it leads to burnout. Maybe not today, nor tomorrow, but eventually.

Challenges "with friends" are not good. I can, and do, handle most of this game's content totally fine solo. This is possible mostly because you have done very little in keeping this game balanced. Also, I don't play this game for social interaction. I play it to tear enemies apart and forget about my horrible life for a little while. Talking to people and organizing things is just a hassle that I don't even need. Anything I don't want to do solo, public games are almost always adequate enough to do the deed.
To address alert removal: I was someone who dearly loved the old alerts. I know a lot of people thought they were junky and useless but I didn't. I actually think nightwave is a step back in most ways. I don't think it's as direct a replacement as you, DE, think. It does not fulfill the same role in my gameplay. Not even close. These were quick missions to do on the side here and there for a cool reward. It didn't ask people to go out of their way several times.

Nightwave is an entirely different system from alerts. That's not necessarily bad but it's much more demanding and it gets a lot more criticism as a result. These criticisms often lead to people being criticized for "playing the game wrong" when nothing penalized them for doing so up until recently. Because there needs to be some incentive to "play the game". I can't imagine any other solutions to this problem!

I don't think there's an incorrect way to play the game and I don't think Nightwave caters to the fringe players very well. With so many different activities being in this game, this is likely unavoidable and totally inevitable. However, it also leads to a lot of people being considered fringe in one way or another. Nightwave is imposing itself in an intrusive manner that disrupts what one might consider fun at the time. It is seen as a major inconvenience to many. Sure, it might not be difficult to go fishing. However, after working all day, I want to explode some heads with my Grakata, not go fishing. I'm also finished with all content related to fishing. It's rewarding down the road? I don't care.
If I might make a recommendation, I think showing all the rewards up front is a mistake. Feel free to disagree. In my opinion, this is one of the main reasons the fear of missing out is so strong. Alerts came and went and if you missed one, oh well. Now, we have a 10+ week alert with a big thing looming over you the entire time. Perhaps curtail the available rewards shown to the next tier. This way it's more of a surprise and people will feel better about it. They won't see a mountain of junk on the way to getting that armor and Umbra forma and get depressed.

Sorry this is a little long. I hope things are much improved for Season 2. I'm not at all looking forward to it but we'll see if it's better or worse one way or another.

On 2019-04-29 at 8:09 AM, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

So, anyone else feel like The Wolf got buffed and not nerfed as he was supposedly going to be? The last two fights with him have taken way longer than any other fights, and at lower levels too.

He didn't need a nerf. He's a freaking easy enemy to kill.

He's a bullet sponge, which sucks for new players (which means if he "needs" a nerf at all, it's just his HP), but if he kills you... sorry, but you're bad. You can easily dodge all of his attacks, and never take damage from him.

His fugitive buddies are a pain, admittedly. Their napalm hits ridiculously hard. Just try to make sure you got a frame with good CC to keep them in check.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

On 2019-04-27 at 7:22 PM, Almagnus1 said:

Even some of the vets (MR25) just don't have THAT much time to throw at this on a weekly basis, and when i see this weeks elite challenges, decide that it's not worth dedicating THAT much time.

To be fair, as one of those MR 25+ vets, I didn't do every Act every week. I made an effort to get them done on weekends, mostly, but I still didn't do all of them. I avoided certain ones that just didn't seem fun. I often missed dailies because I would go for several days without logging in, since I sometimes work a lot of overtime and just feel too exhausted to do any gaming.

I'm still at rank 50 on Nightwave. Only reason I even kept going was so I could get more Catalysts and Reactors, though - I didn't feel a real NEED to go beyond rank 30.

My wife is around MR15 because she's way more casual and still made it to the Wolf Howl emote (I think that's 26 of Nightwave) because many weeks she cared more about other games. She also didn't really like the look of the Saturn Six Armor/Syandana, so she didn't really care.

My point is I did way more Nightwave than I actually needed to in order to get fully rewarded by it.

FOMO players need to seriously check themselves and reconsider their priorities. Maybe relax a little.

Nightwave series 2 will reward more standing per Act, and have less total Acts, so it'll be a lot easier to "keep up" next time around.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

I call bull on "they are CC-able."  Throughout this season, Chaos rarely affected them.  It was very finicky, and even when closer to each other than us, we drew more aggro.

Also obligatory "make the Wolf take status effects."

They are. Hildryn's ult would lift them up and keep them in the air. Revenant would put them to sleep with Mesmer Armor (and mind control them easily, too)

Vauban's effects, both Bastille and Vortex, worked wonders.

Also, while the Wolf was immune to status effects, certain powers would still work on him. Rhino Stomp. Revenant's sleep from the Mesmer Armor.

I even saw an Ash use his smoke bomb to open the Wolf up to Finishers - totally slaughtered the Wolf in seconds.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 1

Just now, DrakeWurrum said:

They are. Hildryn's ult would lift them up and keep them in the air. Revenant would put them to sleep with Mesmer Armor (and mind control them easily, too)

Yeah, point being that there are frames whose CC does nothing.  Mag did it for me, but not Nyx.  Every CC frame should be able to lock them out of the fight.  Nyx cannot CC them, they break Assimilate very quickly, and they 1-shot Nyx through vitality and guardian.

If the advice next Nightwave becomes "bring a better Warframe lol," I'll be slapping the abort button for the new assassin if I didn't bring a rad crit heavy blade to delete him in 12 seconds.

Anyone knows if the Wolf got any kind of stealth change between its "assassin" version and the operation one?

With Khora's whipclaw i could damage the operations one, but when it spawned yesterday in a solo mission it was completely invulnerable

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

I actually have a life and work full time, so I can't throw that much time at it, unlike you.

completely missed where he said the following in the quote you quoted.  

On 2019-05-18 at 4:33 PM, DrakeWurrum said:

I often missed dailies because I would go for several days without logging in, since I sometimes work a lot of overtime and just feel too exhausted to do any gaming.

Just pointing that out in case you missed it.  Cheers.  😄  

5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

I actually have a life and work full time, so I can't throw that much time at it, unlike you.

I actually work 50 hours a week in back-breaking manual labor, and have a family to take care of and a house with a host of problems, so try again.

This is why I said FOMO players need to calm down and realize they're not going to miss out on things. Just log in once or twice a week, do what you can do, and you'll still get way ahead of where you care to be. Hell, I actually forgot to finish this last week's acts. I meant to spend my remaining Wolf Cred on Nitain, since there was nothing else worth getting and would be too short for another Catalyst. Was gonna handle it all Sunday before the reset. Got distracted by another game. Now there's no Nightwave at all until they're finally done with Series 2. (which, imo, is a bad way to do it)

On 2019-05-18 at 4:43 PM, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

Yeah, point being that there are frames whose CC does nothing.  Mag did it for me, but not Nyx.  Every CC frame should be able to lock them out of the fight.  Nyx cannot CC them, they break Assimilate very quickly, and they 1-shot Nyx through vitality and guardian.

I would agree it's important that it should be an all-or-nothing kind of thing, but it might be difficult to code that right just because of how all the different abilities work.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

Nightwave with random Wolf spawns on nearly any weapon, slowing down missions. Wolf random spawn got annoying, slowing down the missions. This will only get more annoying when we got nearly all possible drops from Wolf, only wasting our time.

Then, season 1 ends. No Nightwave, no wolf spawn. The next season did not appear to start. The complete lack of any wolf spawn is very nice.

I want only Nightwave daily and weekly. I do not want random wolf spawn to nearly any regular and relic missions, because I cannot access Arsenal in a middle of mission. I did like a few days of Wolf alert that I like to see this happen again, this is good enough to be prepared with good loadout in Arsenal. 

Nightwave weekly "With Friends" needs to go away. there was a few times it didn't count because I have had an OOPS, didn't accept friend request because the games says something like already added as friend when I try to add as friend.

If I was to rebuild Nightwave from the ground up this is how I would go about it

• The store I would leave alone I felt it did it's job just fine.
  • Have a defined start and end date for the Nightwave's so people know when it ends and how long they have to get what they want
  • The Wolf should be changed from a random mission spawn to an assassinate mission similar to Multalist Alad V
  • The mats and blueprint for this assassinate mission will be dropped from the random minions that spawn in regular missions
  • When players select the assassinate mission they are given three choices: Standard, Elite, and Hell
  • Standard Mode: Boss is level 10 with 50 mobs spawning in the mission. Drops: Store credits, Normal credits, A Relic (T1/T2), Weapon Blueprint, Weapon Parts
  • Elite Mode: Boss is level 50 with 100 mobs spawning in the mission. Drops: Store credits, Normal credits, A Relic (T3/T4), Orikin Catalyst Blueprint, Orikin Reactor Blueprint, Forma
  • Hell Mode: Boss is level 100 with 300 mobs spawning in the mission. Drops: Kuva, Rare Cosmetics, Riven Mods, Eximus Adapter, Legendary Core, Store Credits, Normal Credits
  • This should give everyone something to do regardless of their MR/Experience

On 2019-05-20 at 4:23 PM, Almagnus1 said:

Doesn't matter if it's office or manual labor (manual labor is IMO easier to do cause it only leaves you physically exhausted, not mentally drained), but that's barely any work during the week TBH.  And also, 50 hours of work is nothing to complain about, as that's an average work week light work week, and they're (more often than not) longer.

Don't try to talk up what you do for work, especially if it's only 50 hours of work a week.

What kind of goober thinks 50 hours a week is a light work load?  If your employer is working you that hard, you should probably look into what else they're doing to screw you, dude.

• Like 3

On 2019-05-18 at 11:36 PM, DrakeWurrum said:

Also, while the Wolf was immune to status effects, certain powers would still work on him. Rhino Stomp. Revenant's sleep from the Mesmer Armor.

I even saw an Ash use his smoke bomb to open the Wolf up to Finishers - totally slaughtered the Wolf in seconds.

That's after the nerf. After nerf [Mesa] was capable of targeting him and obliterate the Wolf in a split second.

Pre nerf. Nothing worked on the wolf, no finishers, no crowd-control, no ragdolling or similar effects.

Honestly, pre-nerf it was stupid, after nerf it wasn't even a miniboss anymore. DE overdid it both times. Too tanky first, then turned it into a trashmob.

On 2019-05-21 at 1:18 PM, sam686 said:

Nightwave with random Wolf spawns on nearly any weapon, slowing down missions. Wolf random spawn got annoying, slowing down the missions. This will only get more annoying when we got nearly all possible drops from Wolf, only wasting our time.

Yes! It could be insane. Once I was at Hydron to test and level some random stuff. The Wolf spawned on wave 5, halting all progress. I and one very patient pub-squadmate chipped away at him for a good twenty minutes after we were done with the actual defense wave. Nothing was progressing past that, so the only other option was to abort and lose everything.

At least in other mission types you could still extract. But running to extraction with even just the Wolf's minions after you could be bizarre. I was doing a solo vault run as Limbo, not using any abilities other than running around in the Rift, when the minions spawned and attacked me through the Rift.

I just wanted to give some feedback if I can of my current experience. so I've been playing this game off and on for many years, starting back when i was in elementary school, and have enjoyed every minute. It's a very fun game and I hope to see it grow more. The thing that made me want to post here is that as of late, due to bad timing and other things, I've missed out on most of the nitain extract. Due to this and the current drought of nitain, I have been having quite the frustrating experience with the game. I tried to build warframe after warframe but have been stopped short every time. At first i wanted to get Ivara, only to realize too late that I didn't have time to get the nitain that I needed. I tried to get Valkyr prime with still no luck. After farming for the parts and going to my foundry, I realized that I still need nitain. Next I tried for Garuda with similar results. Could you please put up some nitain alerts or something similar while we wait for nightwave? ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ gives the feedback