Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave + alerts removal feedback

SilverBones

For perspective on my opinions, I am a MR26 (1 weapon away from 27) player. I will be able to complete most, if not all of the nightwave challenges with little to no issue. I have the gear, time, and patience.

Regarding acts

What I like:

• They get you to do a large variety of things you might have forgotten about
  • As always, multitasking your next objectives in Warframe is refreshing every week
  • There is some leeway for daily challenges, allowing you to catch up if you miss a day

What I do not like:

• The same leeway for daily challenges does not apply for weeklies. I would like to be able to catch up on the last week or two. I realize this fudges some of the scaling of the challenges intended to be done within 7 days- I think you could make challenges from past weeks count for less standing before they expire. Basically, I'd take something over nothing.
  • In week 2, the two 60-minute survival acts overlapped. While industrious players could get this done in one go, for everyone who couldn't, that was an instant rank of Nightwave they missed out on. I don't expect that felt good. I would like better logic ensuring that the goals for Elite weeklies are different enough so that if a player can't/won't do one type, they won't automatically write off similar challenges.
  • Many of the challenges require acts on an individual basis; ally kills do not count towards your kills for eximus units, etc. I don't think there is currently a problem, but I don't want this precedent to be pushed too far.

Regarding other aspects of Nightwave

Creds:

• I am concerned that Creds are backloaded. New players need them way more than vets.
  • Compared to alerts, I feel there is much more effort involved to achieve the same number of rewards.
  • For the above two reasons, I think it would make sense to have fugitives drop a few creds. 

The Wolf:

• The Wolf is clearly intended to be targeted towards higher ranking players. I understand that the plan is to increase his spawn rate as episodes release.
  • However, this solution doesn't take into account that players might want to avoid him.
  • I think you should take a slight note out of the Acolytes. Keep a panel in the navigation pane that outlines a planet he has been spotted on, where his spawn rates drastically increase on each node. Change up that planet after a little while.

2 hours ago, (PS4)The_WR3CK said:

This jack guy is the difference between people who have lives and people who don't. Don't crap on poeple who have lives and want to enjoy Warframe. Get off the forums and go do your life consuming nightwaves and feel good about what you did with your life, you only have a limited time with it.

We have escalated to the point where being able to log on 5 times a week to complete a sortie means you have no life. 😩

I enjoy Nightwave. I stopped looking at the old alert system other than Gift of the Lotus and Arbs. Nightwave gives me something else to do and pushes me out of my comfort zone on certain ones making me a better player. The 60mn survivals no complaints from me. Really enjoy that altho some may not. Cant wait for season 2.

1 minute ago, Jackal_Off said:

We have escalated to the point where being able to log on 5 times a week to complete a sortie means you have no life. 😩

30min each day is quite a big part of whatever is left of your day after work/school/whatever. If one does not enjoy sorties that's quite the massive time investment to demand of someone, on top of the other chores Nightwave tries to foist on you. If you'd also like to do things that you actually enjoy in the game (or heaven forbid, go outside or something) then there might not be particularly much left.

And you can't even catch up over the weekends either since Sorties are basically daily quests (another chore imported from MMO-land) with lockouts...

When thinking of challenges always remember that the majority of them should be obtainable by just doing normal things in the game. I also believe people wouldn't have as much of a problem with endurance/friend ones if you'd just increase the number of daily ones we get so people feel less pressured to do those huge 5k ones. I think 3 or even more daily ones would be a good number and it'd help newer players as the daily ones are generally very easy and completed by just playing the game. 

Complaints: 

• The bounty one takes far too long and most people just end up doing the first bounty a bunch of times because it's the quickest. I think you guys should either make it based on stages completed or lower the number to maybe 3 bounties. Also Eidolon/Orb bounties should totally count towards that number. 
  • The 5 sortie one we just got is a terrible idea as I need to do a sortie each day for it. i think moving forward you guys should try to move away from challenges that require daily missions to do. 
  • The weekly to daily ratio is too uneven. I don't suggest lowering the weekly ones but rather increase the daily ones. I don't believe it's good for the progress to feel too reliant on weekly ones.
  • Useless rewards. This is a really biased complaint but I don't feel like posters, kdrive decals, or sigils should be in the tier rewards. Put them in the shop and replace the useless rewards with more Wolf Creds. Also when thinking about rewards remember to put the new player needed items at the start and the mid/late player needed items at the end. I think you guys did a pretty good job with it in Series 1 but that is how the layout should always be. 
  • Refrain from heavily RNG based ones like the sculpture one. None of these should feel like a chore to do we should be able to complete them by just doing stuff we'd normally do in game or if they are specific challenges don't make them take too long. 

Other Suggestions:

• This one is a stretch but i'd honestly think it would benefit a lot of players especially new and solve the Wolf Cred complaints. Instead of 30 tiers make it 60 but decrease the needed rep for each tier by half. Of course you'd need to adjust the tier reward amounts but I think having more rewards would benefit a lot of players. Have more room to add more forma (maybe 2 instead of 3), along with a lot more Wolf Creds and slots/potatoes. 
  • The Saturn Six Fugitives are a good idea to give extra standing but I think you should increase the standing amount or increase the number/spawn rate of them even more. I'd also love to see the spawn rate of the Wolf of Saturn Six increase as well and have it be consistent through the series not just increasing as one goes on. It'd be cool if he could drop Wolf Creds too and his drop table just overall tweaked.  

3 minutes ago, marelooke said:

30min each day is quite a big part of whatever is left of your day after work/school/whatever. If one does not enjoy sorties that's quite the massive time investment to demand of someone, on top of the other chores Nightwave tries to foist on you.

Not to mention we now have 100 thermia fractures to close in ~10 days.

Seeing as players have a different opinion on what they consider fun or challenging, a way to balance it out could be adding more "casual" tasks on the condition that players would have to clear double(?) the amount of tasks to make up for an elite task. This way players would still have a chance to get all the rewards and have the freedom to choose to do the content that they enjoy playing, either doing challenging content (like the 1h kuva survival) from an elite task or doing "easier" tasks instead on the condition that they would have to clear more in order to catch up on creds.

Personally, I liked the mining task this week but I didn't like (or could do for that matter) the endurance runs - which automatically opts me out of getting all the rewards - but in order to catch up with people who cleared the elite tasks I would have to compensate by doing several more of the other casual tasks if the above was the case.

29 minutes ago, Jackal_Off said:

Okay.  Assume that you only have one hour a day to play.  In that time, you want to be able to relax and enjoy the game.  You don't find Sorties fun at all and don't do them.  In your hour, you do other things.  Farm for warframe parts, chase mods, farm for mats, level your guns/warframes, etc. as part of your routine.  In your normal routine, you're already cutting it close for time.  Now, you have to throw in doing a 30-45 minute sortie which cuts into the time you play doing things you actually enjoy.  Since sorties are a daily, you can't do a couple of them in one sitting.  They have to be done every day.  This means, you have to give up some of your relaxing Warframe time doing some activity you don't want to do in the first place.  It's not even something that can be knocked out in 5 minutes.  It's a significant time investment and it means almost all of your time for the week is gonna be spent doing sorties.  Let's not even talk about doing 8 bounties on top of that.  As well as other things that this system asks you to do.

Should be easy to see why some folks aren't happy with this.  Changes the game from some relaxing activity into work.  At least in the mind of someone who doesn't want to do that content in the first place.

I agree that the Ayatan challenge was too RNG based but I thought the survival challenges would have been fine if they were total time spent in survival missions instead of total time spent in a single survival mission as well as removing the friend/clan requirements. 

I don't know what the base chance of the Wolf spawning in is but we're on Week 3 of the nightwaves - I'm rank 9 I believe - and I still have not seen the Wolf a single time. I know the spawn chance will increase over time but we're a third of the way in and I still havent experienced one of the main parts of this series even though I play daily so I'd like to see the starting chance that you encounter the assassin of a series much higher. 

In addition to that, I was under the assumption these nightwaves would be superior to alerts for new players. A straight QoL improvement where new players can get on and get what they need when they want it without needing some notification from a Discord server, twitter account or phone app. However instead, the items new players want/need are unavailable until they can complete enough challenges to reach rank 3 which is 30k standing. Assuming players still traversing the star chart cannot possibly complete the Elite Weekies for 10k+ standing, that means they'd have to wait approximately 2 weeks or more just to get their first 50 cred. In taking that long to get the cred, they could've missed out on Steel Charge or Corrosive Projection, etc. which are on a weekly rotation and might not be back for the next month. This is undoubtedly worse than the previous system. 

My proposed solution to these issues would be to do one or more of the following changes:

- To increase the amount of ways players can acquire creds i.e make the fugitive-like spawns of the series drop 5 or so cred per fugitive

- Make the credits the first or second reward tier for a series and make them less spread out i.e literally have 2-4 credit rewards back to back and THEN have the rewards like sigils and such. Perhaps a system such as Rank 1: Creds Rank 2: Creds or a slot Rank 3: Creds or a slot Rank 4+ whatever.

- Increase the amount of creds gained per rank up i.e 100 cred every time you reach a cred reward instead of 50. With 100 creds at Rank 3, a star chart player would be able to get one potato (perhaps the opposite kind that they got from a Gift of the lotus alert recently) AS WELL AS an aura mod and or a Nitain pack to help them craft more weapons to progress through early Mastery Ranks. 

- Increase the number of weekly and daily challenges that pop up for Nightwaves. The more challenges there are, the more a newer player might find a challenge they're capable of completing aka they would have a greater chance of reaching rank 3 (wolf cred) in 1-2 weeks and thus can start reaping the rewards of the system all the sooner. 

- Decrease the cred costs of the items in the shop. Perhaps reduce the cost by 30-50% for the Nitain, Orokin Potatoes and Aura Mods so that players can pick up more of these very important resources much faster. You have to remember that because of the old system, new players had the potential to get all of these rewards MUCH faster as long as they weren't afraid to ask someone else to taxi them to an alert they couldn't access and/or were on at the time on showed up and that player would not have even needed to have completed any amount of challenges to do so. Now they do, so as a trade off, they shouldn't also have to juggle whether or not they save credits until Rank 6 for a reactor/catalyst  or buy the aura mod they need, etc. 

As a new player, you want to slap on as many mods onto your warframe as you can and even with a catalyst or a reactor, you won't be able to do that much at all without an aura mod vastly increasing the amount of capacity you have regardless of your mastery rank. I believe some of these changes I proposed have some potential balancing issues but I would leave that up to the team on whether or not they are or not. 

Be nice if the Kavat In Wolf Armor would spawn more often. Yes I’ve heard that as the weeks go by, the spawn chance increases but I’ve been playing lots of regular missions, fissured and non-fissured and I’ve only seen him once. It is kind of annoying. Be nice if the fugitives contributed to his spawn chance. Like to avenge them or something. Kind of hard to enjoy an event where I grind and farm pretty much for nothing. At least add a wolf beacon. Maybe it could be some sort fugitive call for help and the wolf realizes after spawning that it is a trap. Could be worth Wolf credits. Like 100 for all I care. 

I'm really enjoying nightwave, and I'm liking the difficulty of some of the challenges too. I just got my hundred day login, so I'm no veteran, but I'm not too new, and as such I appreciate that the challenges tend to be doable, or at least enough are that I don't need to worry, and generally the only reason I can't do them is cause I just need to "git gud" or get better mods.

However the most recent one "complete five sorties" really sucks. It entirely defeats what I thought was the purpose of Nightwave: that it allowed casual and weekend players to get the Alert rewards, without having to hope for the perfect time. This challenge however, requires at least five days of gaming (assuming the sortie is doable, which is less important but hey), which means it's really hard or impossible for some of us to complete. I have uni four days a week, so I can't do this purely due to time, which was the problem with the Alerts.

This has been my only real gripe so far. I disliked the Kuva survival, but I was probably just too underpowered.

The only other thing I would say is please increase the amount of Wolf Creds (or whatever the next ones will be), or add an alternative way to get them. As it stands, it takes two weeks minimum (I think) to get any wolf creds, which kinda sucks if you're only looking for the old Alert rewards.

That's my two cents. I am really enjoying it though, and I look forward to the upcoming challenges and seasons.

1h missions are toooo long, maybe 30m max?

Maybe more wolf credits or potatoes instead of sigils/emblems? People who played a lot  have no problem since they were not so difficult to get before, but for new players I think the actual system could be a problem, unless potatoes will be more often a reward for invasions.

I like having the long survivals in there, & I don't think an hour is too long for an elite challenge. I'm not much of an endurance player normally but it's fun to sometimes to do one that long. I didn't actually end up getting the credit for the hour long one I did though because someone set off a life support on accident & I didn't have time to try again

Edited by (PS4)siphroseflame

So Far i've enjoyed all of the available challenges, however for newer players i can see it being exceedingly difficult to finish the challenges, my biggest problem so far is how few wolf credits we have gotten, and more to the point i've seen people say that after prestige you only get 15 wolf creds per tier, and i've got to ask why? i mean double that and it would be good, but with how it is, after doing every challenge i would expect more than 15 wolf creds a tier, it just seems like such a tiny amount, especially considering they disappear at the end of the season. and also why not just give 50 a tier, most casual players won't prestige but the hard core grinders would actually get a reward for doing every challenge every week.

Things are weighted heavily in favor of vets with the elites providing the most standing. Newbies will benefit most from the slots, forma, potatoes, etc. but if they can't do enough challenges to get them that really sucks. We need more ways to get more standing (fugitive captures give an insignificant amount) so new players can still work through the ranks even if they can't do a kuva survival or eidolon etc. 

Also prices need to be looked at for the cred shop or some stuff needs to move to invasion rewards or something. It would take over a year of nightwaves to get all the helmets and you'd need to forgoe all auras, nitain, vauban, potatoes etc. Those used to be early game things to keep occupied and feel rewarded while working through the starchart but now they're an insane gated grind. Everything sharing cred makes it feel like you have to choose what to miss out on (i.e. I want a potato, but that means I don't get my alt helmet or nitain). 

I've been trying to get my family into the game and my dad will start playing tomorrow, but I feel like things will be much more rough for him than they were for me just three months ago. Hoping nightwave 2 makes big improvements mostly for his sake and other newbies. I really like the system generally, but some of the numbers behind it are really off.

Thanks!

i'd like to suggest that about endurance runs, they are boring, I used to do 3hours+ with my friends and sometimes solo. the challenge always beggins in the 60+ mark so until that you are just bored killing everything with no effort
My suggestion about this is this: Make those challenges a 30 min run with enemies starting at level 120+ (what arbitrations were supposed to be. an "elite mode" but its not.)
this way you cut the boring part that is waiting until the enemy level gets higher and you let players in the mission for less time but with more challenge.

more suggestions of missions for the "elite"
add a defense (not the operative one please) until wave 30+
spy level 30+ with not a single alarm activated or enemy alerted.
Eidolon without anyone becoming downed.
a sortie with only melee equiped
a sortie with a warframe with zero mods on.
a boss mission 30+ with all 4 derelict keys on.
a Sortie with all derelict keys on.

there is much potential for really good and nice real challenges, and people need to learn that you only need 65% of all wolf missions to get at max rank, so losing some is not a problem.
let those that want challenge have it.
if everywhing is nerfed in benefit of new players or casuals, when they got nothing to do anymore they'll just leave, and the old players will be long gone also.
i know that you guys try to appeal to every type of player, but that is just impossible, what's fun to me is not for other person and so on..
i'd like to suggest that some updates needs to be focused on keeping the older players on, with really challenging content and i know that nightwave has that potential.
 warframe keeps bleeding players because when you get to a certain point there is just no challenge and the new stuff is for those that are starting the game really.
Warframe needs more challenge and i'd love to see more in the future.

So far I'm enjoying Nightwave season 1. None of the challenges have been too hard. I feel like I am making steady progress and enjoy the sense of direction.

That said, there are problems.

The hour of Kuva Survival was basically just twiddling our thumbs for 50 minutes. The last 10 minutes were where it got interesting. This is the problem with endurance runs in general - getting to the challenge requires a large time invested on weak enemies which is unfun.

Wolf cred should not be a milestone reward. It should be gained regularly from each goal/fugitives. Right now there is too much to buy and not enough wolf cred to feel satisfying. Maybe reduce prices or increase cred gains.

The unpredictability of cred offering rotations combined with such a low amount of credit makes it less fun. There's a strong fear that if you buy something cool now you won't be able to afford anything you want in the next set.

The dailies have been really nice, bite sized challenges that make me mix up my loadout sometimes. They're beautiful.

This week's complete five sorties is a little annoying because it made me wish I hadn't completed my sortie earlier that day.

I like the idea of nodes being dedicated to some Nightwave missions, like syndicate or nightmare nodes. I think that would help find like minded people and could be modified to prevent griefing.

The Wolf's spawn chance seems to be so low he might as well not exist for me. The one time I fought him he dropped nothing of interest. He was just a sack of hit points that slowed down my relic cracking. I don't mean to be bitter but it didn't leave a good impression. I look forward to his spawns increasing as the season goes on but right now it's disappointing.

I think there should still be an alert system. Nightwave absolutely feels tuned towards more experienced players and it kinda leaves the fresh Tenno without access to a lot of important things. Maybe bring back alerts but make them reward wolf cred? That would be ideal I think.

In the end though I'm more of an end game frequent player and Nightwave feels great. If people have less time or weaker kits I think it's okay for them to miss some rewards. If anyone can just pop on and get it then I'd lose that feeling of chasing a goal and that feeling is why I enjoy Warframe. You should throw new players a bone with some more ways to earn wolf cred though. They really need more.

14 minutes ago, kaelvamp said:

Eidolon without anyone becoming downed.
a sortie with a warframe with zero mods on.
a boss mission 30+ with all 4 derelict keys on.
a Sortie with all derelict keys on.

These are all terrible ideas that take away player agency.

16 minutes ago, kaelvamp said:

a sortie with only melee equipped

This is literally just a regular sortie condition.

7 hours ago, (NSW)EDarkness said:

No offense, man, but what are you talking about?  EVERYONE approaches this game from different angles.  That was/is the beauty of playing Warframe in the first place.  It's why I started playing.  I do not think everyone should have to do those things if they don't want to.  The beautiful thing about old Alerts is that they were things you could do quickly IF you wanted to do them.  I saw a Mesa helmet Alert and I want to get that blueprint, so I do the alert real quick and I'm done.  No grinding involved.  No currency needed.  No standing required.  Just do it and that's it.  This new system doesn't come close to that level of simplicity.

It doesn't matter how they play the game.  This new system should provide stuff for a lot of different players to interact with the game in a way they're comfortable with.  If they want to do 60 minute survivals, that's great.  If they want to kill 2000 enemies, that's fine, too.  This Nightwave system should encourage folks to go about their normal game life and still be able to participate and not force folks into doing things they're not interested in to make progress.  Alerts were nonintrusive and that's kind of how I feel like Nightwave should be.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that those who are into the crazy challenge stuff lose that ability to do so, BUT the system should be flexible for those who don't.  Shaming folks who don't want or like to do that stuff is just not cool.

my point was, he was just saying he hated ALL of the challenges including the 150 kills, because ti took way too long (even for just a kills challenge....), and i cant even pinpoint what he even does in game, alot of the content is spread between different nodes, asking the devs to put everything in the one location like you as the player wants, rather then rewarding all kinds of content makes little to no seance as a dev

if ur not even willing to finish all of ur nodes to get arbitration for the status, then what makes u think u should get any of the other rewards?

and im not saying that u cant get nitane from the shop but right now on ps4 the ghoul purge is up and it gives nitane, but its bounties and everyone in this thread refuses to do tho so idk what to tell u 

again asking for the already dumb down content to be dumbed down evne more isnt good for the game, if u dont want the rewards because they r tide to stuff u dont like, then dont go and get them and sit in hydron for all i care 

I really want to enjoy Nightwave. But right now, I don't. This is because Nightwave fails at two of its primary goals: Keeping players engaged via the challenge system, and giving players more control over what rewards they get.

First issue: Too many of the challenges are either boring, or make you do parts of the game you don't enjoy. A few thousand standing is not enough of a reward to overcome either of these things, so players are likely to just ignore them, which means they are not effective. I suggest replacing the current predetermined pool of challenges with a new system like this:

Each week there is a new, very large pool of challenges. Each player can choose a certain amount of them as their personal challenges for the week, based off of a total point value. Somewhere around 30,000~40,000 points total. And there should be a variety of easy, low value challenges, and harder, high value ones. That way, if you want to go with lots of easy ones, you have more things to deal with, or you can pick a couple more challenging ones, but have objectives less to deal with.

This would also allow each player to have control over what types of challenges they do. So if they want to play with their friends, they can coordinate their selections. Or if they already had another goal in mind for that week, they can pick challenges that go along with it. Like if they are trying to build a new kitgun, they can pick challenges related to the Orb Vallis. This would also make it so that players shouldn't ever need to worry about having to deal with challenges they won't enjoy. It also won't be nearly as restrictive for new players, who simply cannot do many of the challenges as it is now.

There could also be a spot in your profile that tracks what challenges you have done, so you can show off how many elite level ones you have completed.

Second issue: The ranking system, and how many rewards are tied to it. If the players supposedly have more control over what rewards we get, why are there 30 rewards that we have no choice over? This is far too restrictive. What if I don't care about the cosmetics? What if I don't need forma? Why do I still have to take them as I rank up?

I suggest removing almost all of the rank based items, and replacing them with 10 wolf creds per rank.  Keeping some basic rewards, like every 5 ranks having 50 wolf creds, or weapon slots, or something would still work. Along with this, move all the current rank specific items into the cred shop. That way, you can get whatever you want, when you want, based solely off of how many creds you have. So if you don't want the noggles or sigils, you don't have to get them, and can sped your creds elsewhere.

One of the main things that was nice about alerts was that it always felt like you got what you payed for. You did a mission, you got a reward. But with the current Nightwave ranking system, you can grind challenges for weeks before you finally reach the first rank with something you actually care about. If you don't care about the noggle? Wasted rank. Don't need Forma? Wasted rank. This is not fun or satisfying at all.

This would also eliminate the problems with the overall time limit. Instead of having to spend all season worrying about whether or not you have completed enough challenges to get the highest rank items you want, you can get them first. But it will still encourage playing as much as you can, because the more creds you earn, the more things like potatoes and forma you can get. So instead of having an end goal that you may or may not reach, the goal becomes seeing how far you can go, and how much you can get, without the threat of missing out the things you really wanted.

And a tertiary issue: I really don't see why alerts had to go away to make room for Nightwave. They were really an entirely unrelated system, and I doubt they would have interfered with each other. Even with all the big rewards being moved to Nightwave, I think there should still be alerts with some basic rewards, like credits, endo, and resources. And of course, they should give better amounts than they used to, so they would be worth doing.

Contrary to most people, I would actually like the old alerts to come back, but with longer times before they expire. Have standard alerts be for the more casual players, who can or want to take it slow when it comes to getting the stuff they want. That's not to say I don't like Nightwave Alerts, I've probably never had this much fun doing some small errands on a game, and I always seem to have something to do on warframe now, but having those smaller alerts to go to was also pretty nice.

Edit- another note I forgot to add was that I would like to see an in-game timeframe letting us know how long the Nightwave 'Transmission' will last. (Or if there is already one, making it more visible/ obvious.)

Edited by Matau_228
  • Like 1

I am gonna get flamed on this but can you please put even more variety in the weekly missions? Include archwing, PvP, arbitration, Index and Lunaro (probably even more but can't think of any currently). However don't increase the amount of standing required for each rank just add them as additional weekly missions. That way you will give more options to players to complete challenges without forcing it on them. Steve mentioned on last devstream that you will need roughly 60 % done to get all rewards. By giving more optional missions you can decrease this to 40-50% needed to get all rewards from the tiers. However by including these in the rotations people will get a fresh breath of doing some forgotten modes and mission types that are in the game and deserve a spot. However you will not force it on anyone as there will be plenty more options for each one's taste.

Please keep the long survivals and harder weekly as they are currently. (On the first week I just did the kuva survival with a friend without using life supports for 60 minutes and completed both 60 min survival missions together. Not to mention the fact that for 60 min in I did several small missions as well like the 8 rare mods one, 150 kills with some damage type, 80 eximus enemies and such.). Maybe tweak their standing gain so it is balanced. I don't see how "do a sortie with a friend/clanmate" and "do 5 sorties" can reward the same standing. As for the arguments , everybody will say something - this is too hard, this is too grindy, I don't have friends/clan... these are just lame excuses. I can literally ask in general chat if someone is willing to do a sortie with me and add him/her as a friend in 10 sec. Almost everything that someone can complain about can easily be bypassed by increasing the weekly generated missions. As explained above that way you will not force the grind on anyone, just give more options in the hands of the needy to complete the chain.

The only somehow valid argument against this is people with OCD. They will be screwed for sure but hey... this game have soo much content that at this point I am not sure if anyone with solid OCD can even stand playing it and completing everything that pops on daily basis without loosing sanity.

1 minute ago, Didoguard said:

I am gonna get flamed on this but can you please put even more variety in the weekly missions? Include archwing, PvP, arbitration, Index and Lunaro (probably even more but can't think of any currently). However don't increase the amount of standing required for each rank just add them as additional weekly missions. That way you will give more options to players to complete challenges without forcing it on them. Steve mentioned on last devstream that you will need roughly 60 % done to get all rewards. By giving more optional missions you can decrease this to 40-50% needed to get all rewards from the tiers. However by including these in the rotations people will get a fresh breath of doing some forgotten modes and mission types that are in the game and deserve a spot. However you will not force it on anyone as there will be plenty more options for each one's taste.

Please keep the long survivals and harder weekly as they are currently. (On the first week I just did the kuva survival with a friend without using life supports for 60 minutes and completed both 60 min survival missions together. Not to mention the fact that for 60 min in I did several small missions as well like the 8 rare mods one, 150 kills with some damage type, 80 eximus enemies and such.). Maybe tweak their standing gain so it is balanced. I don't see how "do a sortie with a friend/clanmate" and "do 5 sorties" can reward the same standing. As for the arguments , everybody will say something - this is too hard, this is too grindy, I don't have friends/clan... these are just lame excuses. I can literally ask in general chat if someone is willing to do a sortie with me and add him/her as a friend in 10 sec. Almost everything that someone can complain about can easily be bypassed by increasing the weekly generated missions. As explained above that way you will not force the grind on anyone, just give more options in the hands of the needy to complete the chain.

The only somehow valid argument against this is people with OCD. They will be screwed for sure but hey... this game have soo much content that at this point I am not sure if anyone with solid OCD can even stand playing it and completing everything that pops on daily basis without loosing sanity.

some players cant be bothered to get friends, and thats not even a joke

3 hours ago, Qamelion said:

I'm a veteran of the game and I had lots of fun with Nightwave so far! The challanges gave me the opportunity to improve my builds and to play missions that I have forgotten about that they exist. (Endurance runs, bounties and many other missions). Please don't change anything! It's finally a challange and it makes a lot fun!
Love you DE and thank you for that!

What are you even going on about - nothing AT ALL in Nighwave has actually been hard or a challenge in ANY WAY shape or form, and you could play any of those alt game modes any time you wanted.