Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave + alerts removal feedback

SilverBones

50 wolf creds per weapon blueprint is way too expensive. They're supposed to be for low MR players, but resources are tight when there's also auras that need to be bought as well... should they even appear in the weekly rotation. I had better luck getting corrosive projection from the old alert system ironically.

• Like 2

This week's Nightwave tasks are much better than last week's.  The removal of the 5-sortie and 8-bounty tasks is great.  The 3-forma task is the only questionable one this week, since it requires having a weapon/frame you want to forma in the first place.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Not in the least. If it were you could quote that. But you feel free to keep trying.... Whatever it is you are trying. 

And seriously, if you figure that not allowing you to pay2win, this time, will actually kill the game, you have issues. 🙄

Literally, it's a free to play game. You're saying people shouldn't have the option to spend money and get value for it.

Not that pay2notwait is anything close to pay2win. Who are you trying to fool, yourself?

1 hour ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Literally, it's a free to play game. You're saying people shouldn't have the option to spend money and get value for it.

Not that pay2notwait is anything close to pay2win. Who are you trying to fool, yourself?

Do you think that if you keep telling yourself that, that it'll become true? 

What you're asking for isn't pay to not wait, it's pay so you don't have to play the game at all, pay to get the reward most others will play at least 6 weeks for, right away. 

If folks like you were in charge in DE they would probably have left in the kubrow fur pattern randomiser in place, because "hey, let the whales spend their money or you will kill the f2p game". 

DE felt then that they could do without that part of it. They've also happily banned people who abuse macros that play the game for you. The auction house system that removes the need for players to actually use the system, has been shot down how many times now? The stand on objective pressing 4 gameplay style is frowned upon and they constantly take steps to prevent that. 

But in the face of all of those, you still figure that you should have been allowed to bypass the game and just claim the rewards by waving your magic credit card? 

Great news. Looks like DE currently disagrees with you. So you can play for the rewards, like the rest of us plebes, or not. Your choice. 

Maybe next round they'll include unlimited 10k standing rewards for "buy another Tennogen Bundle" so you can have an easier time getting the reward you want? 

Good luck with that, Tenno. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Do you think that if you keep telling yourself that, that it'll become true? 

What you're asking for isn't pay to not wait, it's pay so you don't have to play the game at all, pay to get the reward most others will play at least 6 weeks for, right away. 

If folks like you were in charge in DE they would probably have left in the kubrow fur pattern randomiser in place, because "hey, let the whales spend their money or you will kill the f2p game". 

DE felt then that they could do without that part of it. They've also happily banned people who abuse macros that play the game for you. The auction house system that removes the need for players to actually use the system, has been shot down how many times now? The stand on objective pressing 4 gameplay style is frowned upon and they constantly take steps to prevent that. 

But in the face of all of those, you still figure that you should have been allowed to bypass the game and just claim the rewards by waving your magic credit card? 

Great news. Looks like DE currently disagrees with you. So you can play for the rewards, like the rest of us plebes, or not. Your choice. 

Maybe next round they'll include unlimited 10k standing rewards for "buy another Tennogen Bundle" so you can have an easier time getting the reward you want? 

Good luck with that, Tenno. 

Really, though, who are you trying to fool with that bad acting?

Just now, NezuHimeSama said:

Really, though, who are you trying to fool with that bad acting?

Has that tactic worked out well for you so far in life? When someone presents points that you don't like, you just switch right to ad homs without even a token show of addressing the points? 

It’s not like you haven't been called out for doing that already, so I am honestly wondering why you keep thinking it's going to start working any better this time? 

On 2019-03-20 at 7:21 PM, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

Buying it or getting it from Night Wave probably wouldn't count as all the challenges only seem to tick off when it is in mission.

Well both of those types of things are executed outside of a mission, thus some aspect is testing if that has occurred once players go on a mission.  Checking if the suggestions had been executed would work much the same way.

Edit: Actually having now tested the forma one, the credit is added while you are outside of a mission ()typically in the liset)

Edited by Loswaith

As stated here but have pasted it below.

And not to forget that this 60% is not even weighing in the amount of points each challenge has. It is fine saying 60% counts. But that is 10000*30 = 300000 rep 
300k rep does not come by easily. 

Each week 
((3 elite* 5000) + (7 weeklies * 3000) + (7 week dailies * 1000)) = 43000 rep 

300000 / 43000 = (6,976) around 7 weeks of completing all the challenges for these consecutive weeks! 

300000 is 60%. Thus a full season consist of 500000 rep. 

500000 / 43000 = (11,63) around 12 weeks for one season.
Seems some what manageable in theory.

20*15 = 300 wolf credits can be earned as extra if you are not missing out on anything. 1K would have been more fair in theory, but right now I do not have any of the prices in sight to be able to judge this accurately. 

If you didn't do all these elite challenges at all.
You will still come around that 300k. 336k to be exact. So far the math seems fair, but you cannot miss out any week and have to do all other challenges for at least 11 weeks. 

And who knows what kind of challenges De will throw in the mix. So far that is one of the major points that has made Night Wave so sketchy. And do not forget about the deadline and the amount of time one has to invest in order to be able to do all these challenges, even if it is just the dailies and weeklies. Because what does not seem to be considered here =

A life outside of Warframe

• Like 1

Your nightwave acts are even less fun to do when they do not register your in-game progress at game crashes or at host migration.

Like losing all your progress of opening relics - 6\10 - down to 0\10 - because of your unstable game.

Just return the quick alert system that was successful for 6 years in combination with the nightwave system.

That way players can choose for themselves what they want to play.

Nightwave is not newbie friendly at all - its acts are no fun to do - pop-up's and rambling by Nora is just annoying at best.

Don't try to force players to play 15 acts each week for 10 weeks to rank up in the nightwave system to get around the same rewards as before - but at a much slower and grinder pace. Let players decide what acts they prefer to play and then let them play those acts again and again - while getting the same amount of XP for that specific act - to rank up in the system.

• Like 2

Week 4 challenges

Really De ... 3 forma in a weapon. Really ...
Forma is not only used as resource to make weapons stronger, it is also used in like 40% of the craft-able weapon. 
Do you know where those forma from NW went? For me they went in getting my MR up. crafting one these eligible weapons.

But I have made an equation about how much time I would need to spend on this game this week in order to meet the quota for this task. 
And you know. It turns out to be 77h18m at least. 

So let's start, let's do the math - all has been calculated in my favor.

I do not have any weapons nor warframe to forma, since this takes way too much time for a little bit of progression, which do not seem to benefit me at this moment.

• There are stronger weapons to be had than those currently in my possession.
  • A forma right now is more beneficial if it counts towards MR, other than the paracesis, no other weapon currently has such system embedded.

Since I do not have any forma in my inventory, I will need to get them.
It takes roughly between 5 to 10 unrefined relics to get a forma. refining runs and doing the refinement, both cost precious time.
The fastest way to crack a relic is to do survival. if they are present in the fissure, that is.
Each run would take 5 minutes. Endurance runs would have been better, but my equipment cannot keep up and on top of that the RNG for reactants makes it not worth the risk solo. 

So 5*5*3 = 75 minutes. Just for getting forma blue prints. if RNG works in my favor and the void reactants drop in the mission on time, also RNG. 

crafting the forma blue prints which takes around 24 hours each. if I happen to have all the resources

3*24*60 = 4320 minutes. Even though this time is mostly passively spend, it is still time on the deadline that counts.

3*getting forma in / out of foundry and into said weapon.

1*3 = 3 minutes

3 forma in a weapons is 3*30 level 30.
The fastest tested way for me right now is Hydron.
I can do 12 waves solo, which takes around 25 to 30 minutes, which my damage out of won't be enough to hold all enemies back and eventually mission failure.
So back at W10. 20 minutes tops.
Ranking a weapon to R30 takes 4*W10 at hydron ((3*W10)+ (1*W7))

4*20*3 = 240 minutes.

in total

75+4320+3+240= 4638 minutes or 77h18m at least
Not including loading times. 

7*24*60 = 10080 minutes is the total time on the deadline clock.
All though mostly passive that is still (46%) almost 50% of the available time spend on this challenge. Not to forget the most important aspect that will take allot of this time away.

Life out side of Warframe.

TLDR: 
What do you, DE, consider as a veteran and what are the things that need to be done in order for someone to achieve that in your eyes?

Edited by (PS4)Elloshin
typo and other unforeseen happenings
  • Like 1

vor 16 Stunden schrieb (PS4)guzmantt1977:

Did you really just try to silence another person because they don't agree with your position? 

nope. I was just wondering why some people feel obligated to critizie other peoples ideas without providing useful feedback to them. Just saying "your idea is bad" isn't useful in any way.

Just saying "nope NW is good as it is and shoudln't be changed because I can do it so everybody else can do it as well isn't useful as well.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb (PS4)guzmantt1977:

Yes this is a place for us to try and improve on the system. But a lot of the suggestions are just plain bad. Sometimes they're bad in a non-obvious way to some people.

so do you really think that you are the alpha who should decide which ideas are bad and which not? Are you really that entitelt to your own S#&$ that you think you can be in the position to say if an idea from another person is bad or not? I really try not to attack you here just to make that clear but you should really think about yourself and your way of communication when you think that you are in the position to judge over other peoples ideas. You are no moderator, no administrator and especially not a developer. You are playing yourself here. Sorry to say but the ironie is strong in your post. You ask me if I really try to silence other people and a few sentences later you say that other peoples ideas are just plain bad. Nice one. Seriously. But this discussion isn't helpful in any way and I do not want to argue with you about that topic as it will not lead in any helpful direction. I wrote my ideas to improve that NW system. I can't do more and I will not stay here to critize other people.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Elloshin said:

Week 4 challenges

Really De ... 3 forma in a weapon. Really ...
Forma is not only used as resource to make weapons stronger, it is also used in like 40% of the craft-able weapon. 
Do you know where those forma from NW went? For me they went in getting my MR up. crafting one these eligible weapons.

But I have made an equation about how much time I would need to spend on this game this week in order to meet the quota for this task. 

So let's start, let's do the math - all has been calculated in my favor.

I do not have any weapons nor warframe to forma, since this takes way too much time for a little bit of progression, which do not seem to benefit me at this moment.

• There are stronger weapons to be had than those currently in my possession.
  • A forma right now is more beneficial if it counts towards MR, other than the paracesis, no other weapon currently has such system embedded.

It takes roughly between 5 to 10 unrefined relics to get a forma. refining runs and doing the refinement, both cost precious time.
The fastest way to crack a relic is to do survival. if they are present in the fissure, that is.
Each run would take 5 minutes. Endurance runs would have been better, but my equipment cannot keep up and on top of that the RNG for reactants makes it not worth the risk solo. 

So 5*5*3 = 75 minutes. Just for getting forma blue prints. if RNG works in my favor and the void reactants drop in the mission on time, also RNG. 

crafting the forma blue prints which takes around 24 hours each. if I happen to have all the resources

3*24*60 = 4320 minutes. Even though this time is mostly passively spend, it is still time on the deadline that counts.

1*3 = 3 minutes

3 forma in a weapons is 3*30 level 30.
I can do 12 waves solo, which takes around 25 to 30 minutes, which my damage out of won't be enough to hold all enemies back and eventually mission failure.

4*20*3 = 240 minutes.

in total

7*24*60 = 10080 minutes is the total time on the deadline clock.
All though mostly passive that is still (46%) almost 50% of the available time spend on this challenge. Not to forget the most important aspect that will take allot of this time away.

TLDR: 
What do you, DE, consider as a veteran and what are the things that need to be done in order for someone to achieve that in your eyes

you have a point. this also back up what I have stated. nw tasks need rebalanced to be more friendly. why not use 1 forma? or do 30min surv instead of 1h etc. not to mention arch tings which has been avoided till recently and guess what go kill profit taker. thing is eaven if you are mr 20, and back after almost a year o pause chances are good not to be able to max in cetus/fortuna and do task, like kill/cap tridolons as well. and in the end eaven if you do all task each week what in the end? you get wolf credit for wolf offerings, most will get set of energize, umbra formas, than kuva, forma bundle or so. which will bring you to question down the line why we get patatoes, forma,kuva in sorties when we will buy it with credit. why have forma and forma bundle and patatoes in market for plat? we can as community argue on this for days and nights but it still remains, unbalanced less friendly with players and lack some more exclusive item to push for. it is like forced for grind, invest than throw it away. example you need I think 75credit for patatoe, you can always sell some augment, mod or part and get 20p for one, same goes for boosters from baro at least some ppl say that. and what you have to do to earn those credit weekly? system need tweak since it is rewarding for someone and punishing for others. it is like spinning MC HAMMER -can't touch this- from saturn six xD 

worst thing is players toxic attitude, look down upon one who started or get back in game recently. it is like have no life out side of game so you have anything what ever is needed for nex resealse. like stfp if you can't do it or if you don't like it. and instead those vets and hard cores say: we want something more exlusive as rewars for us to push for, we say stfu if you can't do it and be deaf to what other ppl suggestion and look at that as nonsense.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And that want is the key word. Most of us want it. Most of us are more than willing to jump through a few hoops to get it. Some of us don't seem to feel like admitting that we are willingly marching to their tune, and others seem pretty upset that they can't just pay2win this time too. 

For some there's real life issues that can force them to put WF on pause for a month or more. So, it's not a matter of *want* or dedication, definitely. Maybe a matter of *force* to play at a determined time...something boring, tedious, pointless as nightwave challenges, inserted in a time-gated system, only to get a single "endgame" item (...). Ok, umbra forma is "endgame" stuff, but nightwave acts are definitely not endgame...

This is a pretty lame method to increase the players count to me, something I've seen in the *worst* mmo-s or mobile games and something that I've never wanted to see in a game like WF. So, no, i definitely disagree with your point, I'm sorry.

EDIT: I'm at mr26, forma all my frames and weapons, with 2k hours invested in WF. I've done all the challenges right now, but still I think this system is unbalanced, tedious and not fair to the players.

Edited by (PS4)nating51

1 hour ago, -HoB-AngelofRevenge said:

worst thing is players toxic attitude, look down upon one who started or get back in game recently. it is like have no life out side of game so you have anything what ever is needed for nex resealse. like stfp if you can't do it or if you don't like it. and instead those vets and hard cores say: we want something more exlusive as rewars for us to push for, we say stfu if you can't do it and be deaf to what other ppl suggestion and look at that as nonsense.

100% agree. ^

One of the goals that nightwave have rached is to make the community more toxic and polarized as before.

Edited by (PS4)nating51
  • Like 3

Nightwave has definitely polarized the community. My problem with nightwave was and still is the time restrictions. Do this activity within the next 3 days. Do this within the next week and so on. I think most people would have enjoyed nightwave without this added pressure. My original suggestion was to remove the time gating for the weekly tasks to remove this pressure. For people like me who have not yet completed all content, it is at the moment a choice between finishing content or doing the nightwave challenges in the limited time I play every week. I honestly don't see the benefit unless it is to make sure that we spend more time in the game and only in this game. Warframe doesn't need to do that and this sort of pressure will in fact achieve the opposite. I did prefer the challenges this week though as most got competed in normal gameplay. I won't even try to do the profit taker and I am fine with that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, S1lent3cho said:

My problem with nightwave was and still is the time restrictions. Do this activity within the next 3 days. Do this within the next week and so on.

Yup, that is the big issue.

I keep saying seasons just shouldn't expire, so there's no forever missing out. It would solve everything.

my opinion is that I don't like weekly "tasks". Either they are useless because it's just normal playing, or it's a chore, wasting long minutes whereas you could have done something else. I've played games with this feature and it wasn't why player kept playing, but more a subject of rant.

What I would have preferred ?

• keep "alert" make them a manhunt of fugitives and the wolf, (make the wolf fight the same as the mini stalker event)
  • add a specific challenge for each alert that reward additional standing
  • Make nightwave "credits" earned  at each rank (small amount) in addition to the cosmetic stuff, keep the bonus every 3 ranks, so that you can get a few Nitain even if you don't play that much

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I keep saying seasons just shouldn't expire, so there's no forever missing out. It would solve everything.

That wasn't exactly what my suggestion was. I would be perfectly fine with seasons not expiring but I guess that would be difficult to implement if they want to keep adding new seasons. What I was wishing for was that the tasks still get unveiled the way they do every week but don't expire till the end of the event. That way it would be a lot less pressure to complete the tasks by the weekend.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Elloshin said:

As stated here but have pasted it below.

And not to forget that this 60% is not even weighing in the amount of points each challenge has. It is fine saying 60% counts. But that is 10000*30 = 300000 rep 
300k rep does not come by easily. 

Each week 
((3 elite* 5000) + (7 weeklies * 3000) + (7 week dailies * 1000)) = 43000 rep 

300000 / 43000 = (6,976) around 7 weeks of completing all the challenges for these consecutive weeks! 

300000 is 60%. Thus a full season consist of 500000 rep. 

500000 / 43000 = (11,63) around 12 weeks for one season.
Seems some what manageable in theory.

20*15 = 300 wolf credits can be earned as extra if you are not missing out on anything. 1K would have been more fair in theory, but right now I do not have any of the prices in sight to be able to judge this accurately. 

If you didn't do all these elite challenges at all.
You will still come around that 300k. 336k to be exact. So far the math seems fair, but you cannot miss out any week and have to do all other challenges for at least 11 weeks. 

And who knows what kind of challenges De will throw in the mix. So far that is one of the major points that has made Night Wave so sketchy. And do not forget about the deadline and the amount of time one has to invest in order to be able to do all these challenges, even if it is just the dailies and weeklies. Because what does not seem to be considered here =

A life outside of Warframe

Your math is weak. If it's exactly 10 weeks, you will need just under 70% of the standing from the challenges. Yes you can try to do all for the first 7 weeks, or you can play far more comfortably and skip anywhere between 3 and 9 challenges in a week and you would still reach maximum standing, if you choose wisely. So you can toss out the silly "no life outside of warframe" argument. 

If there's an extra week (possible because the first was actually short of a week) that percentage needed drops significantly to under 65% btw. 

But you've also completely failed to factor convict captures. Since this event coincides with an event in the Orb Vallis, and convicts spawning there give double standing, and it's pretty common to see them spawn in most other places too, it's fair to suspect that people are going to run into them many, many times over 10 weeks. So we would be able to skip even more challenges if we have many convict captures. 

Currently there are people who claim to be at or near rank 20. This week isn't done yet. Simple math suggests 6 weeks out of 10 may be enough for them. That's 60% of the challenges needed. 

So anywhere between 60% and 70% may be needed depending on the individual playstyle. Doesn't seem so bad. 

And seriously, so far, most reasonable people seem to agree that the majority of the challenges aren't so very challenging. Look at the ones that draw the loudest complaints, "complete x mission with a friend or clanmate". If people are complaining about that requirement, of all things, then there's really not much for them to complain about. 

5 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Like losing all your progress of opening relics - 6\10 - down to 0\10 - because of your unstable game.

You know that challenge synergised with the "run 3 spy/mobile def/capture/rescue" missions, which guaranteed 1 open relic per run, right? And they tend to do that faster too.

There wasn't any particular reason to try opening them in an endless mission, which probably was a pretty bad choice in retrospect, wasn't it? Why did you make that choice, especially knowing that warframe can spaz out? 

You made a bad choice man. 

5 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Don't try to force players to play 15 acts each week for 10 weeks to rank up in the nightwave system to get around the same rewards as before - but at a much slower and grinder pace.

LOL. If you are after the wolf creds in the first 30 ranks you don't need to do that. Last cred bundle is around rank 24. 

Are you sure that you've been paying attention to the game you play? 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Elloshin said:

Forma doesn't do that in most weapons, mate. Not a great way to start but ok. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Elloshin said:

LOL WUT? 

•  A forma right now is more beneficial if it counts towards MR, other than the paracesis, no other weapon currently has such system embedded.

Really? This isn't generally true. Weak weapons can be made significantly stronger if you apply forma and have the mods that will improve them. That's why you may occasionally see lunatics running around in high level content with some of the mk-1 weapons. 😁

WTF are you even talking about here? That's not right, is it? Did they change something again in the latest update? Survival is slow af. 

1*3 = 3 minutes

Neat. But check this sick math I'm about to drop. According to your math, you got 22 prime parts in one of the very slowest methods, in just around an hour and a quarter. If you did another hour and a quarter of that particular mind-numbing slog (why on earth... You know what I'm not even going to ask) you would reasonably have 6 forma bp and 44 parts. 

Then you hop on the trade chat and say "WTS prime junk 5 for 5p can do 7 trades" (yes you probably have a couple of items worth as much as you would make from selling the whole batch as junk, but I'm trying to keep the math to a minimum for you). 

Boom. All of a sudden you now have 35 plat. Which you head to the market and use to buy a 3 forma bundle! 

Only resource needed is credits for the trade tax. And a stick, to beat off all the buyers who are going to flooding to give you their plat at that price. And best of all you did it within a tiny fraction of the time it takes you with your system, plus you have forma bps to craft at your leisure, and 9 prime parts left over. 

I'd say that math is better than your own, wouldn't you? 

4*20*3 = 240 minutes.

in total

Ok. Seriously. You should put down your calculator and spend a bit more time figuring out how to play warframe. So much of what you are saying you do to go faster is just wrong. Why would you solo Hydron? That makes no sense. Good lord that would be soul crushing. 

Not to forget the most important aspect that will take allot of this time away.

TLDR: 
What do you, DE, consider as a veteran and what are the things that need to be done in order for someone to achieve that in your eyes?

You keep bringing that up, as though you believe that there are any players who don't have lives outside of warframe. That doesn't make sense either. 

But seriously, so much of what you said is wrong, I have to ask. Are you trolling? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, (XB1)Rufnax said:

nope. I was just wondering why some people feel obligated to critizie other peoples ideas without providing useful feedback to them. Just saying "your idea is bad" isn't useful in any way.

Just saying "nope NW is good as it is and shoudln't be changed because I can do it so everybody else can do it as well isn't useful as well.

Take a look at the posts we have here. There's a lot of feedback and feedback on the feedback, and even feedback on that feedback. 

But some people who feel like giving feedback, don't seem to want others to give feedback. For example check this super toxic piece of passive aggressive bait:

so do you really think that you are the alpha who should decide which ideas are bad and which not?

See how you are trying to tell me to shut up and not comment on you trying to tell someone else to shut up? Yeah. That. 

This is feedback, we ALL get a say in what is good and what is bad. That's how it works. Trying to take that away from others is wrong, and you should stop doing it. 

Are you really that entitelt to your own S#&$ that you think you can be in the position to say if an idea from another person is bad or not?

Yes, because "feedback". It's what everyone is doing here. Otherwise what are people doing telling DE that their idea, that they implemented, in their game is "bad"? 

I really try not to attack you here just to make that clear but you should really think about yourself and your way of communication when you think that you are in the position to judge over other peoples ideas.

Are you sure that you grasp the concept of "feedback"? It's not the same as "everyone has to agree with you". Right now there are people who seem to be demanding that DE change the system to another system that actually seems to work exactly like the current system. 

There are folks demanding that Tennogen items be given to them for free, which is probably a pretty serious violation of the rights of the Tennogen creators. 

There's one dude who did some wonky math to show that it's impossible to complete the 3 forma challenge, based on a whole heap of assumptions that are really not good. 

Those are all "not a good idea". 

You are no moderator, no administrator and especially not a developer. You are playing yourself here. Sorry to say but the ironie is strong in your post. You ask me if I really try to silence other people and a few sentences later you say that other peoples ideas are just plain bad. Nice one.

Does anyone need to be a Moderator to give feedback? If so, then we're all in deep trouble, I figure. 

And if you can't see a difference between disagreeing with someone and explaining why, and telling them that people who dissent should not get to respond at all, you might have a promising career path as a fascist dictator. 

Seriously. But this discussion isn't helpful in any way and I do not want to argue with you about that topic as it will not lead in any helpful direction. I wrote my ideas to improve that NW system. I can't do more and I will not stay here to critize other people.

This part is probably true. You don't seem to want to argue. You just want people to agree with what you said. 

Sadly that's not how feedback works. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S1lent3cho said:

That wasn't exactly what my suggestion was. I would be perfectly fine with seasons not expiring but I guess that would be difficult to implement if they want to keep adding new seasons. What I was wishing for was that the tasks still get unveiled the way they do every week but don't expire till the end of the event. That way it would be a lot less pressure to complete the tasks by the weekend.

🤔

Yeah that would lead to a lot of procrastination, and at the end of the event there would be a horrible wailing and gnashing of teeth in the outer darkness from people saying that they have 1 week to complete dozens upon dozens of accumulated challenges. 

They already set it up so we can hit max rank with just over 2/3 of the standing in a given week, not counting wolf captures. 

I sort of liked the suggestion of a mop up week where they offer us a chance to do the stuff we passed on, but I don't think we really need it. 

3 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Ok so I've been here for a year so there's stuff I don't have first hand experience with. You seem to have been here a while, let me put the question to you:

Apart from stuff in the founders pack, what stuff hasn't come back? Is there a current pattern of "forever missing out" or is that just something that is not a real danger? If it's not a thing that's going to happen, then what does that "solution" achieve?