Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave + alerts removal feedback

SilverBones

Here's an idea, make the Wolf of Saturn Six and future bosses reward rep for each kill. Something like 500 rep or around that. That way it provides an additional catch up system for those falling behind in standing. And also as an additional reward for actually spending the time to fight the boss. If the boss specific drops are going to have semi low drop rates for a rare spawning enemy at least give rep as additional reward so the player isn't getting completely pissed on. Also logically it makes sense to. His chronies give rep for capturing them why not give rep for slaying their boss.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

math

You math freaks really love to roleplay Regor here, whenever I see a word "math" from any of you, I will get reminded of this: "I have the numbers, add those numbers, mix those waters...". Most people give a damn about your math cause all they need to know is a single number (how much standing they need to collect per week to reach rank 30 in time without going hyper), which you can realize even without so called "math". Don't blame others they don't believe you or can't accept what you're saying. You claim you did a math, but you provided no relevant proof, that alone leads people thinking you're a smartass (a liar as well) and a conflict-loving person. No offence meant, but you brought this up upon yourself.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And what happens when we get to week 9, and there are over 100 challenges left undone, and not enough time to do them all? How much more self-induced reeing would we be flooded with? 

That change would probably just encourage procrastination, and all that goes with it. 

If people would be left with 100 challenges undone if they aren't time limited they probably couldn't keep up with the pace they are released anyway. And if some want to procrastinate then that's their choice.. Which is the whole point let us have a choice of when we do it at our own pace. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

I think we can safely say that 1/3rd of those posts are Guzmantt1977 and myself pointing out that people haven't done their maths and need to do their maths and then the complaints collapse under the maths, and another 1/3rd of those posts are people complaining about Guzmantt1977 and myself doing the math. And so it's really only 1/3rd of that number that are complaints. So maybe a 20 page thread.

Whoops! I did the maths again.

That's not "doing the math". That's making up bs to justify your prejudices and calling it "math".

In real science, that is exactly what you shouldn't do.

panda no GIF by Shiny bear

Edited by Enialyx

1 hour ago, CoreXCZ said:

You math freaks really love to roleplay Regor here, whenever I see a word "math" from any of you, I will get reminded of this: "I have the numbers, add those numbers, mix those waters...". Most people give a damn about your math cause all they need to know is a single number (how much standing they need to collect per week to reach rank 30 in time without going hyper), which you can realize even without so called "math". Don't blame others they don't believe you or can't accept what you're saying. You claim you did a math, but you provided no relevant proof, that alone leads people thinking you're a smartass (a liar as well) and a conflict-loving person. No offence meant, but you brought this up upon yourself.

Well, I typoed Maths so there is that. But yes I did the Maths several times, In this thread. All laid out and totalled up. You can go back and find it. Or you can ignore it. So yes the relevant proof exists in this very thread. Go find it.

5 minutes ago, Serpentsouls said:

If people would be left with 100 challenges undone if they aren't time limited they probably couldn't keep up with the pace they are released anyway. And if some want to procrastinate then that's their choice.. Which is the whole point let us have a choice of when we do it at our own pace. 

You already have the choice, do them or don't do them. They expire. Then we get new ones. What you basically just admitted is that removing the time limit will have no effect on how people choose to do them. The same people who are only doing a handful of challenges will still only average a handful of challenges a week with no time limits. They'll still reach the same rank. They'll still earn the same standing.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

You already have the choice, do them or don't do them. They expire. Then we get new ones. What you basically just admitted is that removing the time limit will have no effect on how people choose to do them. The same people who are only doing a handful of challenges will still only average a handful of challenges a week with no time limits. They'll still reach the same rank. They'll still earn the same standing.

Lets say I have exams one week and next week I have free time.. as it is now I would lose one week of challenges. If challenges didn't have a time limit I would be able to do them when i have free time. And if i wanna do 100 challenges when I do have free time i could. This wouldn't change anything for people who menage to do them every week.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Serpentsouls said:

Lets say I have exams one week and next week I have free time.. as it is now I would lose one week of challenges. If challenges didn't have a time limit I would be able to do them when i have free time. And if i wanna do 100 challenges when I do have free time i could. This wouldn't change anything for people who menage to do them every week.. 

If you have the time to do all the challenges every other week. losing one week will not negatively affect you. You will be rank 30 in less than 7 weeks So if you skip one week during that time you will be rank 30 before the end of week 8. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

If you have the time to do all the challenges every other week. losing one week will not negatively affect you. You will be rank 30 in less than 7 weeks So if you skip one week during that time you will be rank 30 before the end of week 8. 

That was just an example to illustrate what I mean..

8 hours ago, gabuchan said:

The fact is that the condition is completely unnecessary. If we were to follow your advice and recruit random players as temporary friends for these challenges, isn't that essentially achieving the same result as queuing up a public mission too? It's painfully obvious that this is inefficient. Really what is the benefit of keeping the friend condition? Does that make the challenge harder? What do you have to lose by removing the condition? Nothing really. The people who like doing endurance runs are unaffected because the challenge remains the same. People who enjoyed doing these missions with friends aren't affected either because you can still do that if you want to, and people who like playing solo can play the game how they want. The game does have a solo queuing option for a reason. Removing the condition doesn't diminish the challenge at all either since the only thing it's gonna do is to make the mission easier to access, not finish, so the challenge remains the same. I really don't understand why you're defending a condition that would see more players benefit by it being removed.

All of the conditions of nightwave are unnecessary to some extent. Consider the same argument applied to the other challenges:

Killing x enemies with a damage type is virtually guaranteed once we mod our weapon with it, so why don't they remove the need to waste time killing and just check the loadouts? 

Doing x sorties per week is no more difficult than doing one and generally guaranteed once you get access to them, so why waste our time doing them? 

Catching x fish takes nothing more than 1 bait of the type and a spear. I have both, so why force me to enter the free roam areas when you already know I can get it done? 

You see the trend in all of those? Each is objectively true, but rotates around an unwillingness to play that part the game as required to earn the standing.

If someone is unwilling to play a part of the game, that's fine. They can skip 13k standing each week and still hit maximum rank. I do it a lot. But they have no right to demand that the challenges which they could have completed without detriment to themselves, if they wished to. I have no sympathy for those who can, but won't. 

BTW, I have a solo clan, I let people join from time to time, so they can get what they need and split, everyone who is still a member is inactive but I don't bother to kick them out. I don't have any issue with the "with a friend / clan mate" requirement. 

4 hours ago, (NSW)Hatemachine said:

Math is useless when faced with unpredictability, if Math could predict anything, youd think we would have the weather down by now, same with medicine, we dont, we call it weather prediction & practicing medicine.

Tide comes in, tide goes out, never a miscommunication, you can't explain that. Am I right? 

BTW, your "MATH" might be useless for those things because you don't know what "MATHS" is please check the OED for a definition: 

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/maths

😁

4 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Also, no, 70% minimum participation rate for the rest of the game is not okay. That's way too much.

Ooh numbers, where you get those numbers from? They look vintage, like 4 weeks ago, back in the dark ages when people were not as informed and pulling numbers out of thin air. 

Just do the maths for yourself and you'll be able to figure it out. Or go back over the thread and you'll find explanations for how the initial calculation of 300k / 430k has been revised based on the fact that the devs keep referring to the week number and it seems to be disregarding that first short week. Also, and this must be the millionth time I've said it, the original 70% estimate completely failed to take convicts into consideration. Some people seem to be about 2 ranks ahead of where they should be, and that's because of the standing from the convicts. That's a lot. 

2 hours ago, CoreXCZ said:

Most people give a damn about your math cause all they need to know is a single number (how much standing they need to collect per week to reach rank 30 in time without going hyper), which you can realize even without so called "math".

That depends entirely on where they currently are in their rankings. Someone who missed a week or two can't just aim for 30k/week and expect to complete.

You and I probably don't have the same standing right now, that's going to be true across the board for the playerbase. There's not going to be a one size fits all "yeah you're good for the week mate". 

Someone who did every challenge and earned a couple of ranks extra from convicts, can go on a 2 week vacation at this point if they want to. It's not rocket science. 

1 hour ago, Serpentsouls said:

And

53 minutes ago, Serpentsouls said:

If challenges didn't have a time limit I would be able to do them when i have free time. And if i wanna do 100 challenges when I do have free time i could. This wouldn't change anything for people who menage to do them every week.. 

Doesn't work out to the benefit of players as a whole. You're really asking every player to forsake all possibilities of rewards from future nightwave seasons, in the hopes that some players (who may never bother to earn the rewards anyway) have a chance to complete the current tier list. That's what your proposal changes for the people who are going to be able to get it done by the last week. 

If a player cannot max out the ranking this season, they will be able to try again next season when they may be better prepared. Why is that a problem? 

• Like 1

I think Nightwave should stay but needs tweaking or changes with somethings to fit new players and such.

I think alerts should be brought back for new players because that system has worked for years now and new players already have a hard grind ahead of them.

I want the option to mute Nora the annoying explorer... ok sorry couldn't help myself there but she really is annoying as all hell to listen to that I have turned the volume off on intermissions which sucks because I can't hear other npcs talk....

The thing about nightwave mostly is I have done all of it because I want the rewards but I honestly can say if I had limited time everyday in my life. I could actually see myself not caring about it at all. I have found myself busy with other things and wanting to do so many other things that I ask myself which are important to me as of now if I was to have limited time and that would have been farming for everything else and trying to build up so many mats that I would be able to just go in hand the rep in buy what I want and level it up or w.e and play other stuff like relic farming because I want and need plat + ducats.

There is also Kuva and endo which I need and want and then tridolons which if I was doing 3x3 does take 45 mins to do. Exploiter orb and profit taker which have things I wanted/still need and obviously they are best for rep and profit is amazing for credits with a booster and a team to kill it in like 3 mins.

basically I am just saying that there is already so much in the game right now and will be god knows how much more in the future that the bigger picture here is that if we have such a overwhelming amount to do in the game, it gets to a point where you feel like ( how am I going to have the time to catch up or ever get to the end game stuff) kind of thoughts lol. Not saying that it's bad if it can be done but if it gets to the point that it will take years then people would probably be like.... ok no thanks that is too much.

Edited by Toddrusel

Some people here are infuriating to read. The lack of compassion and understanding for varying life circumstances and unwillingness to look at alternative implementations of the system to benefit more people, just because they like how things are (and don't think it should change)... this level of callous disregard baffles my mind.

I'm on track to get mid-rank (30) easily by the end of Nightwave, missing 2 elite weeklies each week and hunting down as many fugitives as I can. (Rank...14 right now?) I shouldn't be able to do this, since I work 2 jobs, but I'm carving time out of my sleep schedule, (going to bed around 1am, waking at 6am, working the entire time between the 2 jobs some days, with a 30min lunch - though I usually get two mornings off each week) and probably getting sick in the process - because I want those exclusive rewards, and I don't know when my schedule or health will demand that I not play during any given week - forfeiting those rewards that I've sacrificed so much for to get so far if I miss those points near the end that I can't work toward getting right now. (it hasn't been "hard" per se, but I can't keep this up season after season after season after season after season after season after season)

I got more benefit out of the Alert system than Nightwave, because when I did get a chance to jump on, I could hit those quick alerts and be done with it... now it's a constant slog of rep grinding doing things that I didn't plan to do, or already did a previous week and don't want to do again, using resources saved up and planned for using. Instead of a single mission for each reward, now, all my time is essentially spent on Nightwave, HOPING I can get all the rep I need for the ranks, just for 300 cred without venturing into Prestige ranks - and I'm not altering my schedule for wolf creds like I have for the exclusives.

(Ayatan sculptures I actually had, since I explore maps fully most days, but Forma? Yeah, not wasting on that. Gilding? I made a Kitgun for it, since I still needed a rattleguts... but now? certainly don't want that "challenge" to pop up again. Silvergrove spectres? My friend and I just used up my supply of extra apothics last week farming an aura mod for him... and NOW it pops up as a challenge? funny... real funny. Now I'm hoarding everything in fear that it will be a Nightwave challenge next week, rather than engaging with that content because I WANT to.)

Nightwave has a LOT of room for improvement, especially for those who it's supposedly built to HELP, but seems more like it's HURTing. Alerts need to come back, at the very least. If they're incorporated into Nightwave, all the better. I'm so happy I did so much with Alerts while they still existed. Got all the Nitain I will ever need, all the cosmetic helmets, all the alert blueprints, all the Aura Mods I wanted, all the Nightmare mods I wanted, with a few to give to friends who I'm trying to invite to the game... all in 1 year of playing. Nightwave and its wolfcred shop can't compare. The amount of effort they expect from people now feels like an insult to our time spent, at least in my case (I don't care what other grinds exist, this is in context of Nightwave replacing Alerts as a supposed improvement).

Alerts were essential to my new game experience. Their removal hurts the game for newbies (and my current fun).

Nightwave is clearly aimed at mid-endgame players. It all but directly tells newbies to go away. By presenting challenges well outside their reach within a 1 week period, they don't incentivize reaching out for new goals, rather with the time limit looming in the distance, it demotivates and discourages people from thinking it's worth bothering at all, if they can't get even the minimum needed for just mid-rank of 30 for just the exclusive rewards, let alone the prestige ranks and the stuff from the cred shop.

It's failing all but the people who have plenty of time to play, plenty of resources to squander when told to do so, and people who revel in watching others be unable to complete things they can, giving themselves a nice big ego stroke.

That's my impression and experience with it so far.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I see 60% a lot lately, but wasn't it 68% before? Those two numbers aren't the same.

We don't know exactly how long season one will be. All the folks saying it's easy to know if you've done enough each week are basing that on a tweet or something that mentioned 10ish weeks...there's nothing in-game to actually tell you how long you have to reach rank 30. I'm guessing 11 weeks, minimum...DE hasn't mention an exact season length yet have they...I don't follow twitter?

It's pretty clear that the current NW presentation isn't cutting it given the number of complaints about having to skip individual chores, I don't understand why anyone would be against suggestions to try to improve it, but clearly some folks just like to be contrarian.

The other thing to take into account is human nature. If there is a check box and a possibility to get rewards faster by checking it off, people will want to do it. I get that some folks understand they can skip stuff, doesn't mean that it wouldn't behoove DE to make NW look and feel less like weekly must do chores. It's also not a good idea for folks to do the minimum each week just in case the last couple weeks have stuff you can't do for whatever reason.

So, yeah...some sort of "Congratulations, you've done enough chores this week and are on track to reach rank 30, go have fun now" would be good.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)AyinDygra said:

Some people here are infuriating to read. The lack of compassion and understanding for varying life circumstances and unwillingness to look at alternative implementations of the system to benefit more people, just because they like how things are (and don't think it should change)... this level of callous disregard baffles my mind.

- plus all the rest -

academy awards yes GIF by Shalita Grant

Edited by Enialyx
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

All of the conditions of nightwave are unnecessary to some extent. Consider the same argument applied to the other challenges:

Killing x enemies with a damage type is virtually guaranteed once we mod our weapon with it, so why don't they remove the need to waste time killing and just check the loadouts? 

Doing x sorties per week is no more difficult than doing one and generally guaranteed once you get access to them, so why waste our time doing them? 

Catching x fish takes nothing more than 1 bait of the type and a spear. I have both, so why force me to enter the free roam areas when you already know I can get it done? 

You see the trend in all of those? Each is objectively true, but rotates around an unwillingness to play that part the game as required to earn the standing.

If someone is unwilling to play a part of the game, that's fine. They can skip 13k standing each week and still hit maximum rank. I do it a lot. But they have no right to demand that the challenges which they could have completed without detriment to themselves, if they wished to. I have no sympathy for those who can, but won't. 

You can't really compare those conditions you listed to the "do ___ with friend" condition though. While I agree with you that all the above instances revolve around whether the player is willing to do them or not, because they already have access to said challenges and may do them at their leisure. The "do ___ with friend" condition isn't the however as it restricts player access, and it's the only condition that isn't gameplay related. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not constantly nagging on this issue because I'm worried that I'm not going to hit max rank. I'm hitting level 30 no problem. I just really believe these friend-gated challenges are unnecessary, and they punish players who don't want to add friends for the sake of adding friends (or those who just want to play them solo). Idk if you're ever going to change your stance on this, but this is my last say on this. I truly think Nightwave would benefit from removing these and replacing them with more unique and challenging conditions.

20 minutes ago, gabuchan said:

You can't really compare those conditions you listed to the "do ___ with friend" condition though. While I agree with you that all the above instances revolve around whether the player is willing to do them or not, because they already have access to said challenges and may do them at their leisure. The "do ___ with friend" condition isn't the however as it restricts player access, and it's the only condition that isn't gameplay related. 

I am pretty sure that I can compare them because I did. 

And yes it is still a matter of, is the player willing to meet this condition. There is no FBI background check to see if the people who are currently on your friends list are known to you, or a condition of "someone who you have been friends with for the last 3 years", or "someone who is currently a friend and still will be at the end of the week. 

And as someone else pointed out, the main reason why many people have no active friends is their own unwillingness to add people who are active, to their friends list. And that is in an online, multiplayer game, where squad based play is encouraged, and mechanics have been in place for years to try and encourage you to work with others for the benefit of all. 

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not constantly nagging on this issue because I'm worried that I'm not going to hit max rank. I'm hitting level 30 no problem. I just really believe these friend-gated challenges are unnecessary, and they punish players who don't want to add friends for the sake of adding friends (or those who just want to play them solo).

Since when is it a punishment to not give people rewards that they didn't earn? As I pointed out, you could as easily make a case that all of the challenges have "unnecessary" conditions. This one is not unduly onerous in any way. Very few people are actually locked out of completing any of the challenges by this particular requirement as far as I can tell and they're mostly on Xbox and it's because they don't pay for the Xbox gold online service or whatever. 

As you just confirmed, we don't need those challenges to reach rank 30, so it's even more of a non-issue. 

Idk if you're ever going to change your stance on this, but this is my last say on this. I truly think Nightwave would benefit from removing these and replacing them with more unique and challenging conditions.

It is unlikely. I have no objection to more unique and challenging conditions being added, but I don't support the call for the removal of this one. 

Edited by (PS4)guzmantt1977
Minor correction

2 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

As you just confirmed, we don't need those challenges to reach rank 30, so it's even more of a non-issue.   

Here's one last thing I don't agree with. Yep it's definitely not difficult to reach rank 30 as things are now, but it would definitely be beneficial for the player base to have less challenges that they'd rather skip.

• Like 2

Although I do not really like nightwaves and the fact they replaced the alerts while they should both coexist, these changes below might make them more tolerable by me and by some other players who think of the nightwaves in a similar way.

1. each tier should be giving wolf creds, so for all kinds of players to be able to get what they want out of the offerings list as soon as possible, such as the core items (bps, auras, nitain), since the wolf creds and so forth will be reset on the 10th week. With a specific limit that can be obtained/extracted per week on each item available in the offerings list, though. Just so nobody to be stucking up hundreds on a specific item from there in a very short time. This limit should be under normal restrictions though, so not to become more of an annoyance. For instance a decent number of a nitain pack of 5 as a weekly restriction could be 2-3-4 times. So no more than 10-15-20 nitain per week.  If you come to think of it, this is what a normal kind of a player could get per week too, with the old system. 28 nitain per week was the max with the old alerts, but only if you did all nitain alerts. 

2. each week should consist of a lot more challenges, but to be able to only select and complete 3 elites, 5 weeklies and 5 dailies, alike, for example. So to have a choice between them all.

3. remove the restriction of some challenges demanding to be played with friends or clanmates. If we want to play with a friend or a clanmate we know the way, no need for the nightwaves to be telling us to do so.

4. go all the way in with the challenges. Add challenges of archwings, kdrives, caves, index, conclave, questlines and so forth and let's see how much players will like such challenges. The more choices between challenges, the better, though. (this could work nicely with the 2nd suggestion)

Thanks for reading.

Edited by No1Eye

12 minutes ago, gabuchan said:

Here's one last thing I don't agree with. Yep it's definitely not difficult to reach rank 30 as things are now, but it would definitely be beneficial for the player base to have less challenges that they'd rather skip

But that is going to apply to pretty much all of the challenges, for some people. 

People complained about having to do a glyph, or an emote. People complained about hour long survivals. People complained about fishing because they never bothered to unlock the bait. And people even complained about not being able to bypass the whole shebang and just buy the rewards they want. 

DE already built in the relief mechanism when they set it up so we can get to rank 30 while skipping multiple challenges per week. 

My hope is that they look at the success and participation rates for each condition or challenge rather than just the complaints of a very vocal minority, to judge what the player base needs adjusted. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

We don't know exactly how long season one will be. All the folks saying it's easy to know if you've done enough each week are basing that on a tweet or something that mentioned 10ish weeks...there's nothing in-game to actually tell you how long you have to reach rank 30. I'm guessing 11 weeks, minimum...DE hasn't mention an exact season length yet have they...I don't follow twitter?

Not following the conversation ≠ we have not been told anything. You're right that we have not been told much in-game, but that said welcome to Warframe where that's the norm. I'd much rather see newbs get explanations for stuff that they need to know, than molly coddling a bunch of people who generally already know how the game works. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

So, yeah...some sort of "Congratulations, you've done enough chores this week and are on track to reach rank 30, go have fun now" would be good.

And how does that work out for people who have missed a week or two? Doesn't it just boil down to "we are currently in week X, if you are at rank 3X you're probably going to get to 30 (but no guarantees lol) if not, you probably need to get more stuff done asap... but only if you even care about those rewards at all"? And if so, is multiplication of integers between 1 and 10 by 3 really so difficult that we need them to build that in for us? 

2 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And how does that work out for people who have missed a week or two? Doesn't it just boil down to "we are currently in week X, if you are at rank 3X you're probably going to get to 30 (but no guarantees lol) if not, you probably need to get more stuff done asap... but only if you even care about those rewards at all"? And if so, is multiplication of integers between 1 and 10 by 3 really so difficult that we need them to build that in for us? 

Do you know what computers are really good at...doing calculations. I don't even know what week we are on, I haven't been keeping track, 5 or 6? So yes, having the game that is already keeping track of the current NW week and also knows the current NW season length provide this little QoL enhancement is a good idea.

Not following the conversation ≠ we have not been told anything. You're right that we have not been told much in-game, but that said welcome to Warframe where that's the norm.

The rest of the game is bad so new stuff should be equally bad, lol. You're too much.

I'd much rather see newbs get explanations for stuff that they need to know, than molly coddling a bunch of people who generally already know how the game works. 

Good thing you aren't DE, you clearly would have trouble retaining players with that attitude. DE will evaluate how this first NW was received, whether it achieved their goals and adjust accordingly.

Edited by (PS4)Elvenbane
EDIT: Remove reason for silly theory.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Do you know what computers are really good at...doing calculations. I don't even know what week we are on, I haven't been keeping track, 5 or 6? So yes, having the game that is already keeping track of the current NW week and also knows the current NW season length provide this little QoL enhancement is a good idea.

The rest of the game is bad so new stuff should be equally bad, lol. You're too much.

Good thing you aren't DE, you clearly would have trouble retaining players with that attitude. DE will evaluate how this first NW was received, whether it achieved their goals and adjust accordingly.

Huh. That's weird. You seem to have cut two of those quotes in half. I wonder why? 

Know what the group with the highest rate of attrition amongst players is warframe is? According to the numbers I've seen on Steam, it's newbs. 

My suggestion was that if limited resources need to be allocated, trying to do stuff to actually help keep the newbs in the game makes more sense than sinecures for more experienced players who apparently haven't been following along with what's been going on, and don't want to just multiply by 3.

And regarding that very last sentence:

My hope is that they look at the success and participation rates for each condition or challenge rather than just the complaints of a very vocal minority, to judge what the player base needs adjusted

It was just above the stuff that you were quoting from. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Huh. That's weird. You seem to have cut two of those quotes in half. I wonder why? 

I edited my post, happy? Don't read too much into things, I'm happy to let your words speak for themselves, I'm just quickly snipping phrases as response placeholders.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

It was just above the stuff that you were quoting from. 

Not the same thing. Happy players == Happy DE...I hope they do take player complaints about NW into consideration...vocal minority or not.

I would like to have a bit more open info on how long we have to get to rank 30, and what happens to the 30 ranks if another nightwave series is implemented. Do we stick to rank 26 for example, and just progress from there? If so, would there be an option to just tackle the second 30 ranks instead of the first? People are anxious to not get some of the parts and rewards they want...

I actually enjoyed the Ayatan Sculpture thing, because I had some of them lying around and was done in a few clicks. But I imagine this one had been a nuisance for many players...

Just avoid making people feel regret or aparently even slight panic every time they consider not doing a nightwave quest.

And a constant influx of Wolf Cred standing after each completed nightwave quest would certainly be more welcome than getting 50 wolf cred on predefined levels. if you want 5 Nitain right now, it doesnt help to know that if you do all quests this week AND next week, you can buy 15 of them...