Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave + alerts removal feedback

SilverBones

1 hour ago, Katinka said:

All that is why I think there should be options on how to complete some of the Acts.  An 'hour long Survival' as one Act and '10 perfect Spy missions' as another will only annoy the people who hate hour long missions and the people who hate Spy, but if there was one Act that allowed either Survival or Spy then I think people would be happier as they'd be able to get the 5,000 in their prefered way without feeling like they were missing out by not doing the other way.

Despite the general dislike for them, this is why we have daily and weekly caps. Let's say you gave people double the number of Nightwave challenges per week, but capped potential Standing to the maximum we can do now (43K). People who like the challenges themselves can still DO all of them, but people who don't like specific challenges can avoid them and STILL progress optimally.

Let's run those theoretical numbers. We'd be looking at 14 Dailies @ 1000 standing, 14 Weeklies @ 3000 standing and 6 Elite Weeklies @ 5000 standing, with a cap of 43 000 Standing. Well, JUST all the Weeklies brings you up to 42 000, which is one Daily or a few Fugitives away from the cap. Don't like Elite Weeklies? Don't do 'em, simple as that. Or, if you really are l33t and can do all the Elite Weeklies easily, that puts you at 30 000 standing with just 6 challenges, some of which can be done simultaneously. You gain progression much faster and need only a few Weeklies and Dailies to cap out.

Point being, offering a large number of redundant challenges and capping weekly standing low allows people to pick just the challenges they actually enjoy and ignore the ones they don't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

No, just pointing out the ludicrous nature of your arguments. it's almost like you're arguing for the sake of arguing. Or Sealioning.

I wasn't aware this was a discussion of social justice politics.

Or maybe you're just used to derailing good discussion for personal gain?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NezuHimeSama said:

I wasn't aware this was a discussion of social justice politics.

What has this to do with Social Justice politics? Sealioning is sealioning. it has nothing to do with politics.

And how have I derailed this thread? Please go into specifics.

I liked the 1 hour challenge. 

It did force me to wctually think about the enemies and what weapons i brought, as well as interact with other playwrs to form a team capable of going that long. 

Yeah, it had the potential to be boring but we all got on voice chat and were cracking jokes the entire time and we wound up staying longer than needed without realizing it. 

I would like to see those kinds of challenges broken up into 10 or 15 minute chunks though, primarily for players who simply don't have the time or reliable enough connections or systems to complete such a long run. 

Both parties are rewarded for their time equally that way.

First result when I asked DuckDuckGo what "sealioning" was.

Both you and guzman(assuming you're even different people at this point) have been actively trying to derail any kind of discussion of the problems with nightwave, shifting the burden of bad design and bad presentation onto the player, rather than the developer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NezuHimeSama said:

First result when I asked DuckDuckGo what "sealioning" was.

Both you and guzman(assuming you're even different people at this point) have been actively trying to derail any kind of discussion of the problems with nightwave, shifting the burden of bad design and bad presentation onto the player, rather than the developer.

Ah, So to you when someone points out the flaws and fallacies of a criticism that someone has and explains how the nightwave system works, does the maths and attempts to allay fears about NW, that is derailing to you?

Because bad design is what some call inventory check activities, which both Guzman and I agree are bad.

Not understanding how the standing and ranks work as well as wolf credits and not being able to claim everything now, is not bad design. That is just players not understanding how it works.

Now assuming that you and TheFBD, and a few others are even different people at this point. Some seem to now understand how it works and their fears have been allayed. Either that or you have forgotten your log ins for the other accounts.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I would like to see those kinds of challenges broken up into 10 or 15 minute chunks though, primarily for players who simply don't have the time or reliable enough connections or systems to complete such a long run. 

I could easily get behind this idea 100%.

I'd do 240 minutes of survival TOTAL before I'd do 60 consecutive minutes in one mission against the same enemies while also wondering if host migration would rear its ugly head.

The hardest part comes down to not getting bored for most players, not because of short attention spans but because for most people running a single mission for longer than about 15 minutes starts to crack Warframe's gameplay loop by stretching it too thin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

Ah, So to you when someone points out the flaws and fallacies of a criticism that someone has and explains how the nightwave system works, does the maths and attempts to allay fears about NW, that is derailing to you?

Because bad design is what some call inventory check activities, which both Guzman and I agree are bad.

Not understanding how the standing and ranks work as well as wolf credits and not being able to claim everything now, is not bad design. That is just players not understanding how it works.

Now assuming that you and TheFBD, and a few others are even different people at this point. Some seem to now understand how it works and their fears have been allayed. Either that or you have forgotten your log ins for the other accounts.

Shifting the blame to players for "doing it wrong" for just playing normally, or using excuses like "you don't have to do it if you don't like it" is fundamentally flawed, and has no place in a feedback topic.

Edited by NezuHimeSama
  • Like 3

Nightwave was a appreciative effort to lessen constant do this do that gameplay but it also feel flat, it feels like they extended the grind for some items while lessening some content, if they kept the older alert system in combination with nightwave i feel like it would of had a stronger start, as is, not so much it feels like the game is missing some content 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

I think the other major problem besides people not doing the simple maths needed to work out their progress is people see the rewards purchasable with the credits and assume they are entitled to all of them immediately. This is probably the only thing Alerts had that was better. because the nature of alerts was pretty random people only saw what was available when it was available. Now people see all the rewards and demand that they be allowed to have all the rewards, now.

I think that this is a valid point. Many complaints and suggestions I've seen over my time here have been cases where people just didn't understand opportunity cost, had unlimited wants, and very limited resources. In almost every case they demanded something more for nothing. 

Many of the things being voiced here seem to be the same. "I've done those things a million times over, why should I have to do it again for the rewards?" Or "I didn't have to do this in the past because I already had all the rewards, why should I be forced to actually play in order to advance my standing?" Or the ever popular "newbs and people who have not bothered to begin any of the endgame content will be unable to complete the 'Elite' challenges, so despite not needing the vast majority of them to max out the standing, I will clamour for their removal on the basis that it's an unfair system, even though that has been addressed hundreds of times by now". 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

What game modes in WF are not Chores to you? Because it seems like EVERYTHING is a chore.

You noticed that as well, did you? Hope you get an actual answer to the question, so far I've only gotten deflection, baseless accusation and really weird attempts to gaslight me out of that character. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

Months? Nightwave launched on Feburary 27. It has only been 1 month and 2 days. How have you been playing it for months?

And apparently someone has hit rank 29 already. This suggests that in a couple days time they're going to be well past rank 30.

1 hour ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Oh, that tactic again? Now I figure you ought to tell us what sort of personal gain you think we get for disagreeing with you. Is it the nightwave tier rewards? Do you figure that's how people have gotten so far ahead? 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

Sort of. There are some inventory checks that would be bad, but only if the average player can't reasonably get the stuff within the week. For those of us who have the ability, but don't feel like doing it, well that's a different story. 

And where I can I've been trying to help newcomers get around the inventory. Anyone with a spear can catch fish in PoE if I toss the bait, and I have it by the dozen from farming Ostron standing. Eidolon hunting, I can easily solo Terry so if that comes up, even day 1 newbs can take part in the hunt with me. The apothics I can help with, even if it's a bit of a grind for me. 

But I didn't mind the forma one, because it paired with the opening relics one. We open relics and get forma or prime junk that we can trade for forma. The gild a modular... Was more troublesome because it was tied to limited standing/day syndicates that people might not have enough standing in to complete. 

So what I'm saying is there is a spectrum. If it's something that we can carry one another past, it's not terrible in my eyes. 

Shifting the blame to players for "doing it wrong" for just playing normally, or using excuses like "you don't have to do it if you don't like it" is fundamentally flawed, and has no place in a feedback topic.

Kind of like calling someone a liar for saying that they get less than 8 hours of sleep a night? Yeah buddy, you did that. 

The difference between us is that when we are disagreeing, we bring actual numbers, back what we're saying with reasoning and explain why we disagree with quotes as needed. So far you've mostly just flung mud and made baseless accusations. Why not try to not do what you are accusing others of doing? Why not take the time to address the points people make instead of just accusing people who are disagreeing of trying to derail a feedback (that's not the same as complaints only) thread? 

58 minutes ago, (XB1)CryingCross4970 said:

Nightwave was a appreciative effort to lessen constant do this do that gameplay but it also feel flat, it feels like they extended the grind for some items while lessening some content, if they kept the older alert system in combination with nightwave i feel like it would of had a stronger start, as is, not so much it feels like the game is missing some content 

When two things try to occupy the same niche one will always, inevitably fail. I think what's confusing people is that nightwave is two systems rolled into one. One part is a drawn out event with a lot more rewards than the usual event we've had. The other is a way to hand out the alert rewards in a more reliable way that cuts the RNG. 

What's weird is that for events in the past I've seen people complain about how many times they ran the missions and how they abandoned their family, friends and even pets over the duration of the event and gave themselves carpal tunnel syndrome trying to beat the RNG. This time lots of people have admitted to playing less but they're still unhappy. 

19 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Well that suggests that you have a very, very small sample size to be making the following assertion:

It suggests that you are well aware that you have made a statement where you know that you are able to cherry pick. 

Weird, this time there is less of a "the sky will fall and the game will die if you keep us from being able to do buy what is not a cosmetic reward". 

https://forums.warframe.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=1066474&content_commentid=10609833

Folks are free to, and encouraged to follow the conversation all the way back to the beginning to confirm if they want. 🙄

Yeah, kinda funny that you would claim that right after I pointed out that I'm really not:

Now, one final question:

Really, though, who are you trying to fool with that bad acting?

Glad to hear that you're having a better time!

It's a major problem we've got in warframe, lots of people who don't have the information, end up listening to the people who are complaining about stuff that may not even be true... (lots of people are still trying to claim 70% participation which was floated by some random at the start of the event based on very little information). 

But you're not the only person who was having a hard time getting stuff done. We've also seen veterans complaining about how difficult certain things are, but when you look at the details they're giving, it turns out that they are just doing things in a really really inefficient way. 

The great part is that as a community lots of people are going to be happy to help you out if you just let them know that you are having a tough time. It's a big part of why we have stuff like recruiting chat, just explain that you are new, and have read the wiki but it's your first time so you'll do your best but might need help. Most folks will understand because we were all there at some point. Being in a clan can help you find others to help as well. 

And as long as you are having fun, you will find that a lot of stuff that people are complaining about really is not a problem...

We don't have to worry about missing out on rewards we don't want to try to get. We don't need to have a super specific build to make our way through the game. We don't need hundreds of Nitain all at once to build any given thing. We don't need all the alert weapons at once, most will tell you that they are not even that great. 

And all of this will roll around again when you are stronger and can do more. You will get it all if you just stick around, and you'll stick around if you are having fun. So just have fun and you are good to go. 😉 👍

Oh my gosh! You've been the best source of information I've seen on this Game. You're not judging, not critical, just very helpful.

Got a real problem though. I have Essential tremors and guiding through the levels can be a challenge at times. I started out with Excalibur, nice frame, but I've yet to master him. I tend to forget what he can do when I'm in the heat of battle. But that's on me. I should have started out as Volt. Running would be better than bullet jumping into doorframes. Lol. My problem is trying to keep up. The others will be waiting for me at extraction before I can get started or they're on the other side of the map which leaves me fighting for my life. Lol, but that's on me.

I'm having a blast but I sometimes get a player or two that are super critical of my "Style" lol. Rushing like others through the levels adds a level of stress that really causes me to really make mistakes. 

So, all in all, I've managed to make friends that are understanding. And really, I'm not that bad. I just can't fly through spy missions.

You've been super helpful. Thank you.

The irony here is that you don't understand that the majority of the criticism has not been valid. it's simply a failure of many to crunch the numbers.

Criticism about things like the Gild/Forma/Spector/Ayatan Activities is very valid.

Criticism because people can't have everything right now this second is not.

The customer is always right. Even when you don't agree with them.

You're trying to police customer feedback. This is directly contrary to the purpose of the thread, so you're derailing it. It's against forum rules.
You're insulting and misrepresenting other posters. This is against several forums rules.

nothing like the holidays shut up GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Explaining to players how they have misunderstood how things work so they have no cause for their concerns has every place in a feedback thread.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

Explaining to players how they have misunderstood how things work so they have no cause for their concerns has every place in a feedback thread.

There's plenty of cause for concerns, which is why there's so much negative feedback for nightwave. Brushing it under the carpet won't make things better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

There's plenty of cause for concerns, which is why there's so much negative feedback for nightwave. Brushing it under the carpet won't make things better.

And as I've said, and has been done many times in this thread. Their cause for concern often comes from a mistaken understanding of how Nightwave and ranking up works. it is obvious when they post and list things that are fundamentally wrong in their understanding of Night Wave. Like the guy wanting one check mark, or the guy wanting Elite Activities when we had elite activities. Or people who simply didn't do the math on how many points they could get a week.

At this point, you're the one trying his hardest to derail the thread. Since nothing you have posted in the last week has actually been anything other than labelling other trolls, and painting them as trying to derail the thread.

Now, will you answer my question I asked several hours ago about What exactly in Warframe is not a chore to you? As so far you seem to think everything in Nightwave is a chore.

Months? Nightwave launched on Feburary 27. It has only been 1 month and 2 days. How have you been playing it for months?

Wow, are you picking every posts in this thread, Mr. God of War?
But thanks for pointing out, anyway. English is not my language and I'm still learning it, so being corrected is very welcome.
I hope at least you got my point.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

Actually it doesn't. It's good feedback for DE that the NW presentation is leading folks to erroneous conclusions and should perhaps be addressed.

Regardless DE is more than capable of evaluating feedback and if there are player misconceptions it's their place to correct them, it's not the job of the peanut gallery.

For future feedback threads I'd like to see a 1 post policy. If changes are made or they just want to see how people feel after some time has passed a follow up thread can be created.

I don't enjoy having to ignore people, but the noise in this important thread has gotten out of control. But maybe these feedback threads are only created as lightning rods for malcontents and not actual feedback...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

And as I've said, and has been done many times in this thread. Their cause for concern often comes from a mistaken understanding of how Nightwave and ranking up works. it is obvious when they post and list things that are fundamentally wrong in their understanding of Night Wave. Like the guy wanting one check mark, or the guy wanting Elite Activities when we had elite activities. Or people who simply didn't do the math on how many points they could get a week.

At this point, you're the one trying his hardest to derail the thread. Since nothing you have posted in the last week has actually been anything other than labelling other trolls, and painting them as trying to derail the thread.

Now, will you answer my question I asked several hours ago about What exactly in Warframe is not a chore to you? As so far you seem to think everything in Nightwave is a chore.

But that was never the issue, was it? And then here you are, setting up stupid bait questions to try and trap out an answer that suits you, despite having answered this several times already.

What isn't a chore is whatever I want to do at that time. What is a chore is all the things I don't want to do, but am obligated to by design. In other words, the vast majority of Warframe's content, on it's own, is not a chore. What is a chore is forcing players to play this or that specific thing lest they miss out on some time limited reward. And since everything about nightwave is both time-gated and expires, nightwave is a series of chores by design. This is a bad thing, and was a bad thing when every other game did it.

Again, even though I've already explained it before. Not that you'll remember it in a page or two, because it would be inconvenient to recognize that there are legitimate concerns with how horrible nightwave is by design, and that it's not just a bunch of kids jumping on the complain train to feel included.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Actually it doesn't. It's good feedback for DE that the NW presentation is leading folks to erroneous conclusions and should perhaps be addressed.

Regardless DE is more than capable of evaluating feedback and if there are player misconceptions it's their place to correct them, it's not the job of the peanut gallery.

For future feedback threads I'd like to see a 1 post policy. If changes are made or they just want to see how people feel after some time has passed a follow up thread can be created.

I don't enjoy having to ignore people, but the noise in this important thread has gotten out of control. But maybe these feedback threads are only created as lightning rods for malcontents and not actual feedback...

Actually, that's a really good idea; everyone gets one post to make their point, and if they decide to change their mind or expand on it after reading other complaints, they can edit the post. Clean, organized feedback, instead of silly derailment pissing contests about who's opinion is more realer.

It probably would have helped if the feedback thread for the Lunaro update was like that, since it really seemed like DE didn't understand the bug reports very well between all the bickering; double jumping after performing air parkour besides bullet jump still kills your speed inexplicably, and bullet double jump roll is still the fastest way to travel 99% of the time, reducing what was an intricate and fun movement system to something far more mundane and shallow, for no good reason, especially since the bug they were trying to fix was caused by being able to jump out of a roll while in the air, which you still can't do on the ground, but for some reason still can do in the air.

But, then again, given that it has since been reported very clearly and they continue to ignore it, maybe all of this is just a convenient way of having an excuse to not listen to player feedback.

Edited by NezuHimeSama
  • Like 1

I would say a person's opinion is always correct for them.

There is no "you're wrong to not like that" reply that is correct here. (including perceptions of things that may not exist as things)

What I've seen done here, in "correcting" people, is adjusting their goals from what is presented in the game as what they should aspire to (mid-point of rank 30 was "expected", with everything beyond that being "prestige" ranks that they are not expected to get without putting in more than the usual effort),

Spoiler

(If people want to run with the whole "elite" tag on "elite challenges" and hold DE to their own inflated exaggerated opinion of what that should mean about the relative challenge they should hold, I'm going to hold them to "prestige" too.) It's silly to have to do that, but it is what it is.

to what is currently achievable by those people, so they no longer have expectations not being met. I wouldn't call that a good thing. The expectations of the Nightwave system was to replace Alerts and "make it better" for people with little time to play the game. In my experience, this has not happened, and in fact, Nightwave has made it worse for people with little time to play.

As I've said before, Nightwave is good in THEORY, but badly implemented, to fulfill the stated goals of the content. (replacing Alerts)

If Alerts continued as before, alongside Nightwave, I'd say 50% or more of the feedback against Nightwave, seen here, would not exist.

The other 50% that would remain, is in the intrinsic design of Nightwave being time-limited event-exlusive rewards with expiring currency (the rewards of which may come back in easier or more difficult to obtain ways at some vague future time, negating the argument to just wait for it to come around again - especially if that "way" to get them means getting prestige ranks in future Nightwaves, when it's hard enough now, for some just to reach the mid-point of 30 ranks.)

No arguments will change my mind on the failure of design present in what I see here. It's also not a plaintive cry from someone who won't get those rewards (I'm rank 18 already - slowly farming up a buffer in case there are a ton of stupid challenges I don't want to do or my schedule prevents me from playing later in the season), but I know many others are not so far along - and it is these people, and future me (in future seasons, with different future circumstances) that I am voicing these concerns for, to make this event better for MORE people, not just for who it's already good for, right now.

As it is, Nightwave is set up to be an EVENT, rather than a core game system. Limited time, limited rewards, progress disappearing at the end. And most events are just fine in Warframe, where people focus on the goals of that event for a short time, like 2 weeks... and then relax and go back to playing how they want to, with their own goals on their own timetables. Nightwave isn't just 2 weeks... it's 10 weeks, and if you don't put in enough effort every week, you stand to lose out on some of the rewards (or all of the rewards that matter to you) if you fail to put in the required time-frame dependent work.

Several things have been brought up that could fix these issues, and yes, they're ISSUES. And just telling people to "live with it" or "git good" or "skip it"... are all invalid for the discussion at hand.

• Like 2

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 10:47 PM, [DE]Bear said:

So at first pass, we are seeing some concerns rise to the top:

• Ayatan Challenges - too RNG dependent.
  • Survival Challenges - too long in one sitting.
  • Friend / Clan Challenges - "I have no friends/my friends don't play Warframe". 

I think the biggest problem is the basic premise of the alerts, that is if "everyone" should be able to do "everything" or not. The driving force behind "maxing" stuff is strong, so the current three-tier level system doesn't really work as a separator as most players try to do all missions regardless of being equipped or experienced enough to do them. This was especially apparent with the 1-hour missions, where you had a lot of players joining that barely could manage 20 minutes. Which is perfectly fine (trying out tougher missions), but which also was extremely irritating for higher MRs which did not want to rinse-and-repeat due to half the squad having dropped out at the half-time mark.

However, if the missions gets adapted for "everyone", everyone will actually end up with less. Less variation, less difficulty, less challenge. Less "good loot", since a system that just distributes good loot to "everyone" isn't possible. And all this in turn will lead to less interest, especially for more experienced players (who are in this just for the new goodies, since they already have all the other stuff).

I think giving in to the gripe and making everything easier and possible for everyone is exactly the wrong way to go. Instead it should be pushed into the other direction, keeping the tough missions and adding even tougher ones.

Commenting on the three mission types on the list:

• my only gripe with the Ayatan mission was that it punished players that put stars inte their sculptures immediately (like me 🙂). I had around fifty already filled ayatan sculptures "in storage", so I had go out and get more (which is quite easy, since arbitrations run 24/7). However, my lazy friend had around 30 unfilled sculptures, so he just filled five of them. Overall I think it was a perfectly valid (and interesting) new mission type.
  • The survival challenges have been the best missions in the series so far, and finally something with a real bite to it. Super-great! I also think it is the player's own fault if they don't see the possibility of combining several challenges in one (which has become a sort of new and fun meta-challenge once a week).
  • this is the only one where I side with the complainers. I think it would be ok if players that are friends or clan members would get an additional in-mission buff (more damage, more shields, more something per friend/clan member in the squad), but forcing players to "make friends" or join a clan in order to be able to even take part in a mission is... well, it is actually quite "bad". 

I have to admit I didn't like this change at first, but now I think it could become something quite brilliant. I have a few suggestions...

1. First of all, please kill the idea that everyone should be able to do all missions, and after killing it bury it somewhere where no-one will ever find it.
  2. The premise that not everyone can do everything should also be applied to more experienced players, by adding missioin where you have to select doing either the "easier" or the "harder" version (with some appropriate spread in standing to reflect the different difficulty level).
  3. One of the really nice things with the new system is that the mix of players in the missions has increased (even though this at the same time has been an irritant in the tougher missions). Mixing different experience and equipment levels is a very good thing, but I think it should be handled differently, by adding a mission type that is based on experience slots, for instance 1 slot for MR20+, 1 for MR15-MR20, 1 for MR10-MR15 and 1 for MR5-MR10. The mission would not start until every slot was filled by a player of appropriate level, and in order to facilitate cooperation it would not conclude successfully unless all four players extracted together. This forces higher MR players to actually help and support others, and at the same time allows lower MR players to play with "fully equipped" Lords of the Game, as well as to see in practice what fully forma'ed and modded weapons and warframes, arcanes, focus schools etc. can do.
  4. From the arbitration system I would adapt the idea of using specific warframes for specific missions, but expand on it to have a mission type where using certain warframes is mandatory. That is, unless you select one of the four(?) warframes defined for the mission, you can't join (like the weapon gate system in sorties). Both Primed and non-primed versions of the applicable warframe should of course be allowed.
  5. Instead of a mission type forcing the players to use a specific weapon (as in no. 4 above) I would like to see a mission type where Lotus provides the weaponry (pre-selected and pre-modded). Basically players can join the mission using any warframe, but have to use the pre-selected weaponry in-mission. This would have the double benefit of allowing players to test weapons and forcing players out of their "I always use this/that"-zone.
  6. The daily challenges forcing us to kill using specific damage types are great and instructive (even if easy for more experienced players). I would like to see more and much "crazier" instructive missions. One that immediately comes to mind is a "kavat/kubrow patrol" mission, where the warframes' weapons and active abilities (1-4) are locked and you are dependent on your pets. And an equivalent mission for sentinels. And an "operators-only" mission.
  7. I understand that the current set of standing rewards and the wolf credit market has evolved from the old alert system, but I think it would work better if the store was for fashion & weapons and all the resources were including in the standing rewards. In addition I think the standing reward progression would be a lot more interesting (and functional) if every third standing reward would consist of three options of which you can select only one (like the daily login reward). This would allow for resources like catalysts, orokin reactors, forma etc. to be present at several reward tiers, while at the same time allowing players that need them to select them and players that don't to select one of the other two options.
Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 1

What isn't a chore is whatever I want to do at that time. What is a chore is all the things I don't want to do, but am obligated to by design

so ur saying that alerts were 100% trash because it was do a thing or dont get a thing?

what about all the junctions? 

quests that u have to do to unlock other quests?

Edited by (PS4)Spider_Enigma
  • Like 2

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎18 at 11:51 AM, Lodeion said:

EDIT: "I think it's possible to satisfy both people who like and people who dislike 1-hour challenges, and that's what I want."

When Nightwave came out, I was very satisfied with its elite weekly 1-hour acts and I want more of them - it's a second week without them and I'm getting worried I'm not going to get them again.

I want them back. It was the best challenge so far in the new Nightwave-cycle, even if there were problems with a lot of players joining a mission they hadn't experience and equipment for.

I think it is inherently stupid that players that DON'T like something and don't want to do something should be able to get it removed from the game. This "adapting everything towards the middle"-syndrome kills variation and makes everything "the same", not just in Warframe but in other games, and you can see the same destructive views IRL everywhere. If you don't like the missions, just don't do them. Doing them (voluntarily) and then complaining about it is sort of... well, I'm not going to say it.

Or maybe we should have a system where we vote on everything in Warframe and then simply remove all the content that doesn't get majority approval. What a brilliant idea... not!

Edited by Graavarg