Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

Nightwave + alerts removal feedback

53 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Then again, if you have two consoles, and warframe on each, since it's a free game...

Can you try again please, but this time with some form of coherency?

45 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Still unable to find a post containing the answer to "what specific activities in this game do you enjoy", huh? The sheer number of times you have refused to answer by claiming to have answered the question previously, suggests that you have wasted far more energy than you have saved. And since you could have used it to put egg on my face, your refusal suggests that you are simply unable to do so. Again, please just answer the question. Refusing to do so suggests that you simply cannot find anything that you enjoy about playing Warframe, which may explain why you are complaining about Nightwave. 

The answer he gave previously was along the lines of "As long as DE is not telling him he needs to do something to earn a reward and he can do it whenever he feels like it then he likes it when he decides he wants to do it."

This is the same guy who admitted he is way further into Nightwave because he panicked about how much he needed to do to get the rewards and didn't bother doing any maths to figure it out, so he ground out everything to the point it is a chore for him.

That's not Nightwave's fault. That's his fault. I'm sure he is now level 30 and prestiged already. And will complain about the activities while doing them all to get all the wolf credits so he can buy all the Potatioes he possibly can.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

Can you try again please, but this time with some form of coherency?

no? lol

Because, like guzman, you have no interest in a conversation. Points for being polite about it, I'd give your politicking higher marks, but it remains that your only basis of discussion is on this topic is strawman and ad hominem(as demonstrated prior) and there is therefore no reason to entertain any of your requests.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt here, but I can only take you seriously for so long.

1 minute ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Because, like guzman, you have no interest in a conversation. Points for being polite about it, I'd give your politicking higher marks, but it remains that your only basis of discussion is on this topic is strawman and ad hominem(as demonstrated prior) and there is therefore no reason to entertain any of your requests.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt here, but I can only take you seriously for so long.

Wait for it...

1 hour ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Not my fault you ignored it the 3+ times I answered it, and then pretended it didn't exist so you could continue your ad hominem nonsense that you keep whining about.

ad hominem and strawman, all wrapped up in one tidy package. Keep "winning" on the internet. That'll sure show them!

No, I saw the times you couldn't come up with a single activity that you enjoy, gave a vague answer that boiled down to "I enjoy doing things that are not the things that I don't enjoy doing". That's not an answer that tells anyone what you enjoy. 

ad hominem and strawman, all wrapped up in one tidy package. Keep "winning" on the internet. That'll sure show them!

Uh... I never posted that. It doesn't even seem to be from this website, and isn't an attack on a person as opposed to a rebuttal of the point that they're making, and has absolutely nothing to do with nightwave. If you are trying to attribute that to me as an example of an ad hominem attack I made, you messed up. I even provided you with the link to make it easy for you. 

Looks like you are trying to derail the thread again, instead of having a conversation. 

59 minutes ago, (XB1)Tatakai no Kami said:

The answer he gave previously was along the lines of "As long as DE is not telling him he needs to do something to earn a reward and he can do it whenever he feels like it then he likes it when he decides he wants to do it."

Yes they seem to have had a problem finding any single activity that they normally enjoy. It's a common theme that I'm noticing for a lot of the older players who claim to hate doing the "chores", even though the challenges appear to be "things that people probably do on a regular basis anyway". 

Makes me wonder what they normally do in the game, as they seem to find pretty much everything to be unpleasant. 

This is the same guy who admitted he is way further into Nightwave because he panicked about how much he needed to do to get the rewards and didn't bother doing any maths to figure it out, so he ground out everything to the point it is a chore for him.

Yes, and the same one who claimed that not being able to buy the rewards would kill the game. What's odd is that they suggested that when they complete the available missions they log off, and that giving them all of the missions at the beginning would have given them something to do instead. 

That's not Nightwave's fault. That's his fault. I'm sure he is now level 30 and prestiged already. And will complain about the activities while doing them all to get all the wolf credits so he can buy all the Potatioes he possibly can.

I do hope that he is at level 30, because it means that players are truly able to complete the event in just about half of the allotted time. And that means that some people who might miss out on a few weeks have nothing to fear in terms of being able to get all of the rewards. 

That means that it's probably really well balanced in terms of standing available from the challenges. 

Like you I'm going at a more sedate pace, skipping some challenges especially ones that I don't think that I'll enjoy. I spent a few hours last night helping some newer players (single digit MR) farm for tellurium, and gave them a few syndicate mods for their frames to help them out. They seemed to be enjoying the game, doing the dailies and what weeklies they were able to do. They may not get to 30 this time, but next time around they'll have a much better chance. 

Nightwave seems to be working for a lot of people. Even though there are parts of it that I'd like to see changed people seem to be finishing it a lot faster than the devs may have thought likely. The fact that a highly vocal minority (mostly the same few players who seem to be in their own echo chamber) keeps trying to bash the event and attack people who disagree on a personal level, doesn't mean that a significant number of people have issues. 

Heck they made a comment about trying to figure out if they should take the archwing's speed advantage away in an attempt to balance vehicles, and that probably got more of an outcry. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And yes in a game about earning rewards, trying to not earn them may be a bit dumb. But as I recall you are the one who said about a month ago that you should just be able to buy the rewards and suggest that not allowing folks like you to pay2win would literally kill the game.... 

Meant to quote this, but the RTF on warframe forums is about as broken as can be, so instead of posting the quote I clicked "copy" on, it pasted a definition that was meant for a completely different place some 3 hours prior.

47 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Meant to quote this, but the RTF on warframe forums is about as broken as can be, so instead of posting the quote I clicked "copy" on, it pasted a definition that was meant for a completely different place some 3 hours prior.

Oh yeah that happens. It's even worse on mobile. It's a real pain to do stuff, can't even get the spoiler tags most of the time. Of course I could skip the part where I point out the fact that none of that was in the post that you claimed contained ad hominems but you know... 

Anyways here's the thing. The first part of that quote is me agreeing with something that you said, and I quoted you saying it. So that can't be an ad hominem attack. 

And the second part is me, once again addressing the points you made, and showing how you contradict yourself. So again that's not an ad hominem. Remember that just because someone is refuting what you said, doesn't mean that they are trying to attack you. It would probably have been an ad hominem if you had never posted these:

On 2019-03-12 at 10:16 PM, NezuHimeSama said:

So you spend 9 hours a day at work, right? and spend 4 hours total commuting. and I assume you get the 8 hours of sleep required to be healthy as well?

Meaning you would have 3 total hours per day, and you want to spend it doing chores in an online game? assuming you don't have irl chores to do, which if you don't... bullS#&$?

This post stinks. There's no way this person is real and being real. That's 3 hours to cook, eat, clean, wash, dress, prepare for work, get groceries, ect, and not even in a solid chunk, since you have to factor in the awake time before work. So you're either

• Lying
  • not getting a healthy amount of sleep
  • doing nothing in your free time but warframe's chores

it should be though. The entire warframe payment model has been based around bypassing wait times, so you can either spend time or spend money to get the "fun". People like this are exactly what a game like Warframe has been for. These are the people who have the money to spend, and are willing to to have fun in their free time. This is Warframe's target market.

How the #*!% do you think Warframe survived for so long on a relatively small playerbase without seriously gouging their players with lootboxes and other f2p cancer? By having a market of people who have either time, or money, and allowing those people to cooperate to share the game.

On 2019-03-19 at 10:47 PM, NezuHimeSama said:

Why bother? You're obviously projecting your own fragility. Your "argument" is essentially that Warframe should just die.

To which I eventually made a response of:

On 2019-03-20 at 1:09 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Not in the least. If it were you could quote that. But you feel free to keep trying.... Whatever it is you are trying. 

And seriously, if you figure that not allowing you to pay2win, this time, will actually kill the game, you have issues. 🙄

And you eventually wrote:

On 2019-03-20 at 11:18 PM, NezuHimeSama said:

Literally, it's a free to play game. You're saying people shouldn't have the option to spend money and get value for it.

Not that pay2notwait is anything close to pay2win. Who are you trying to fool, yourself?

All posts quoted as is. No emphasis added that wasn't in the original. 

(Recognise the top one? It's where you attacked someone for saying that they don't get 8 hours of sleep per night. You really shouldn't have done that.) 

So yes you did try to say that we should be able to not earn the rewards, in a game that is about earning rewards. And you did say that trying to not earn the rewards in a game that is all about earning rewards, is dumb.

So again...... 

I'll try and sum up my thoughts, mixed with the thoughts of the entire community:

-don't force rewards/tier rewards onto to players if they dont want them. (personally I didnt want any of the cosmetic/aethetic stuff, and neither did others)

-add weapon and frame slots that can be bought with wolf currency, not as solely rewards

-bring back the alert system to use alongside nightwave

-put worthwhile rewards in the alert system

-exilus, reactor, and catalyst alerts: make them last at least 24 hours, or maybe 12 hours, before the "community doing this scripted alert" starts being applied.
....otherwise, they only last about an hour or less, making everyone lose out on the opportunity, except whomever may be present at the time.

-add wolf creds to drop tables
....maybe only to the escaped saturn six fugitives. Drop a random number between 1-5 wolf creds, similat to a relic drop table. Common drop is 1-2 cred, uncommon drop is 3-4 cred, rare drop is 5 creds.

And that's pretty much it.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Oh yeah that happens. It's even worse on mobile. It's a real pain to do stuff, can't even get the spoiler tags most of the time. Of course I could skip the part where I point out the fact that none of that was in the post that you claimed contained ad hominems but you know... 

Anyways here's the thing. The first part of that quote is me agreeing with something that you said, and I quoted you saying it. So that can't be an ad hominem attack. 

And the second part is me, once again addressing the points you made, and showing how you contradict yourself. So again that's not an ad hominem. Remember that just because someone is refuting what you said, doesn't mean that they are trying to attack you. It would probably have been an ad hominem if you had never posted these:

To which I eventually made a response of:

And you eventually wrote:

All posts quoted as is. No emphasis added that wasn't in the original. 

(Recognise the top one? It's where you attacked someone for saying that they don't get 8 hours of sleep per night. You really shouldn't have done that.) 

So yes you did try to say that we should be able to not earn the rewards, in a game that is about earning rewards. And you did say that trying to not earn the rewards in a game that is all about earning rewards, is dumb.

So again...... 

Saying "I think you're swell" before  "but frankly, you're a daft idiot and nothing you say makes sense" doesn't somehow negate the "but frankly, you're a daft idiot and nothing you say makes sense".

ad hominem is ad hominem, regardless of what politicking is affixed to it.

I didn't attack anyone for not getting enough sleep, I said encouraging unhealthy amounts of sleep is bad.(and it still is)

And yes, warframe's entire market is people with time, or money, or any combination of the two, rather than people who only have a great deal of both. That's why Warframe has only ever been getting bigger, while something like PSO2 is essentially on long-term life support, fueled entirely by children and junkies. It's why it was a winning formula. Nothing you've said has actually ever really undermined any of what I've actually said, which is why I say it's been nothing but strawmen and ad hominem. You pretend I said something, argue against that, and play the victim while passive-aggressively attacking someone else's character rather than face reality.

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Who are you trying to fool, yourself?

26 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

I'll try and sum up my thoughts, mixed with the thoughts of the entire community:

-don't force rewards/tier rewards onto to players if they dont want them. (personally I didnt want any of the cosmetic/aethetic stuff, and neither did others)

-add weapon and frame slots that can be bought with wolf currency, not as solely rewards

-bring back the alert system to use alongside nightwave

-put worthwhile rewards in the alert system

-exilus, reactor, and catalyst alerts: make them last at least 24 hours, or maybe 12 hours, before the "community doing this scripted alert" starts being applied.
....otherwise, they only last about an hour or less, making everyone lose out on the opportunity, except whomever may be present at the time.

-add wolf creds to drop tables
....maybe only to the escaped saturn six fugitives. Drop a random number between 1-5 wolf creds, similat to a relic drop table. Common drop is 1-2 cred, uncommon drop is 3-4 cred, rare drop is 5 creds.

tbqh, I think bringing alerts back, and having them only award credits or farmable resources(traces, small amounts of kuva, maybe some of the gems/fish parts) outside from gift of the lotus 24h alters would probably be fine. The only problem with alerts was the stuff locked behind them that was a bit of a pain in the ass to wait around for until you got it the one time and never needed to worry about it again.

3 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

tbqh, I think bringing alerts back, and having them only award credits or farmable resources(traces, small amounts of kuva, maybe some of the gems/fish parts) outside from gift of the lotus 24h alters would probably be fine. The only problem with alerts was the stuff locked behind them that was a bit of a pain in the ass to wait around for until you got it the one time and never needed to worry about it again.

I totally agree.

Saying "I think you're swell" before  "but frankly, you're a daft idiot and nothing you say makes sense" doesn't somehow negate the "but frankly, you're a daft idiot and nothing you say makes sense".

ad hominem is ad hominem, regardless of what politicking is affixed to it.

And I did neither. I used what you said to show that what you said previously is wrong. That's where someone deals with what you said instead of just calling you names. That's the difference between a post that is disagreeing with you and ad hominem attack. 

Many of your posts don't appear to address what was said other than to say "no you" and to call people names or accuse them of things that have nothing to do with nightwave. Those types of post are ad hominems. You should really not have done that so very often. 

I didn't attack anyone for not getting enough sleep, I said encouraging unhealthy amounts of sleep is bad.(and it still is)

It's right there in black and white. Use of profanity and accusing him of lying about his sleep schedule is not "encouraging" anything. It's an example of another rather toxic attack on someone who disagreed with you. 

And yes, warframe's entire market is people with time, or money, or any combination of the two, rather than people who only have a great deal of both. That's why Warframe has only ever been getting bigger, while something like PSO2 is essentially on long-term life support, fueled entirely by children and junkies. It's why it was a winning formula.

Yeah no. Again if you are suggesting that the game will die because you don't get to just buy the rewards, you have issues. You might have better luck if you find a pay2win game in the genre. 

Nothing you've said has actually ever really undermined any of what I've actually said, which is why I say it's been nothing but strawmen and ad hominem. You pretend I said something, argue against that, and play the victim while passive-aggressively attacking someone else's character rather than face reality.

Oh I forgot, which of us is supposed to be the kettle again? Because all of your posts are all still there for you to look back at, as I demonstrated. Of course you can't do the same and show where you answered what specific activity you enjoy in warframe, because you never did answer that, despite all of your subsequent claims. 

1 hour ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

1-don't force rewards/tier rewards onto to players if they dont want them. (personally I didnt want any of the cosmetic/aethetic stuff, and neither did others)

2-add weapon and frame slots that can be bought with wolf currency, not as solely rewards

3-bring back the alert system to use alongside nightwave

4-put worthwhile rewards in the alert system

5-exilus, reactor, and catalyst alerts: make them last at least 24 hours, or maybe 12 hours, before the "community doing this scripted alert" starts being applied.

6-add wolf creds to drop tables

Numerals added. 

Dude first off none of us is ever going to be able to speak for the entire community. The community is just way too fragmented for that. 

1) Are you suggesting that we get to pick our rewards? If so I don't mind, but they should not give us total freedom. Let us pick in the same way that we do with the milestone rewards, and set the best two at the 15th interval. 

2) Yeah no. You're demanding what are usually paid items for free. Not cool. 

3) The question is how? When two different things occupy the same niche one is guaranteed to fail, always. Maybe they can put it back for the low MR players or something. 

4) To hear some of the screeching I've seen about the old system, you'd think that many of them were good, and most people did not just skip the vast majority of them. 

5) Under the current system, you pretty much have at least 3 days. Many folk have need to worry about not getting the chance to do them. 

6) Yeah many of us think that they need to be rebalancing those creds so the newbs get a fair chance to get the cred store rewards. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And I did neither. I used what you said to show that what you said previously is wrong. That's where someone deals with what you said instead of just calling you names. That's the difference between a post that is disagreeing with you and ad hominem attack. 

Many of your posts don't appear to address what was said other than to say "no you" and to call people names or accuse them of things that have nothing to do with nightwave. Those types of post are ad hominems. You should really not have done that so very often. 

It's right there in black and white. Use of profanity and accusing him of lying about his sleep schedule is not "encouraging" anything. It's an example of another rather toxic attack on someone who disagreed with you. 

Yeah no. Again if you are suggesting that the game will die because you don't get to just buy the rewards, you have issues. You might have better luck if you find a pay2win game in the genre. 

Oh I forgot, which of us is supposed to be the kettle again? Because all of your posts are all still there for you to look back at, as I demonstrated. Of course you can't do the same and show where you answered what specific activity you enjoy in warframe, because you never did answer that, despite all of your subsequent claims. 

Numerals added. 

Dude first off none of us is ever going to be able to speak for the entire community. The community is just way too fragmented for that. 

1) Are you suggesting that we get to pick our rewards? If so I don't mind, but they should not give us total freedom. Let us pick in the same way that we do with the milestone rewards, and set the best two at the 15th interval. 

3) The question is how? When two different things occupy the same niche one is guaranteed to fail, always. Maybe they can put it back for the low MR players or something. 

4) To hear some of the screeching I've seen about the old system, you'd think that many of them were good, and most people did not just skip the vast majority of them. 

5) Under the current system, you pretty much have at least 3 days. Many folk have need to worry about not getting the chance to do them. 

6) Yeah many of us think that they need to be rebalancing those creds so the newbs get a fair chance to get the cred store rewards. 

Not attacking you, but, you should really read exactly what people are saying. I'm not speaking for the entire community, it's just thoughts I've gathered from all over, that either align with my own, or align with someone who isnt me.

1) yes, absolutely, and, great addition to that, i like your idea

2) no im not, lol, i dont demand anything, i was just saying. Also, it doesnt matter, you can grind for plat, making it free, or use wolf creds, which you grind for.......no difference whatsoever 😛

3) i was thinking of a synergistic approach, where on fills the gap the other creates, or "supplementary"

4) yeah, lol

5) current system....you mean nightwave? Nightwave doesnt put out alerts for this, you either have to get it as a reward or spend all of your wolf creds on them. Under the old alert system, it never lasted even a full day. I would know, as this game is all I do in my free time, and have spent the past several months playing every day, almost all day, or night.....ect. Basically, aside from work, i have all the time in the world so I would've noticed if even one of these lasted for more than a day. The quickest I've seen one go by was like, 30 minutes because so many people did it at the same time. That's a horribly broken system.
....especially when those happen only once a week, or less. I remember not ever seeing an alert for a reactor or catalyst for a couple months, even while playing a good 6 hours or more each day, at varying times. Of course they were there and happened, but i missed them because of how broken this system is/was/will continue to be, if they bring old alerts back.

By alerts for catalysts/reactors/exilus adapters i mean "INVASIONS". Sorry.

I gotta stop mixing words up.
But with alerts/invasions, the rest of what I said still applies to those 3 items.

6) ah okay good lol

i know my feedback wont be considered seeing as this system was just implemented and this isnt the type of feedback you are even looking for, but i liked nightwaves, until  recently when the challenges are already starting to repeat for a couple weeks now, and now i hate them and probably wont bother with the next ones. alerts were better.

13 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Not attacking you, but, you should really read exactly what people are saying. I'm not speaking for the entire community, it's just thoughts I've gathered from all over, that either align with my own, or align with someone who isnt me.

1) yes, absolutely, and, great addition to that, i like your idea

2) no im not, lol, i dont demand anything, i was just saying. Also, it doesnt matter, you can grind for plat, making it free, or use wolf creds, which you grind for.......no difference whatsoever 😛

3) i was thinking of a synergistic approach, where on fills the gap the other creates, or "supplementary"

4) yeah, lol

5) current system....you mean nightwave? Nightwave doesnt put out alerts for this, you either have to get it as a reward or spend all of your wolf creds on them. Under the old alert system, it never lasted even a full day. I would know, as this game is all I do in my free time, and have spent the past several months playing every day, almost all day, or night.....ect. Basically, aside from work, i have all the time in the world so I would've noticed if even one of these lasted for more than a day. The quickest I've seen one go by was like, 30 minutes because so many people did it at the same time. That's a horribly broken system.
....especially when those happen only once a week, or less. I remember not ever seeing an alert for a reactor or catalyst for a couple months, even while playing a good 6 hours or more each day, at varying times. Of course they were there and happened, but i missed them because of how broken this system is/was/will continue to be, if they bring old alerts back.

By alerts for catalysts/reactors/exilus adapters i mean "INVASIONS". Sorry.

I gotta stop mixing words up.
But with alerts/invasions, the rest of what I said still applies to those 3 items.

6) ah okay good lol

I did. What you said suggested that you believe you know the thoughts of the "entire community". Those are your words. Maybe you should have just said "mixed with those who I've spoken with in the game". 

Re 2) There's a huge difference. With limited exceptions, platinum is always paid for with real money. You might have traded for it, but someone ultimately bought it. That is a big part of how DE keeps paying their bills and keeps adding to the game. If people don't need the plat as much, they will buy less. If they buy less that's not a good idea for the game. Having the occasional give away of for-plat stuff is probably fine because it lets people see what they can get if they pay plat, but a constant and abundant source of free slots will be bad. 

3) You would need to explain that some more. I can't see the synergy you're talking about, and I'd guess that many of the older players would just skip one, or both in the same way we did with the majority of the alerts. 

5) Yes nightwave. While we don't have "alerts" we have challenges that can often be finished pretty quickly, but with a typical minimum of 3 days to do so. That's an amazingly generous amount of time, compared to even the Gift of the Lotus alerts. 

And you should have seen Gift of the Lotus alerts giving a potato, every other week or so most of the time. 

But yeah, invasions have a tendency to go quickly if the rewards are in demand. The actual alerts weren't much better. I remember someone higher MR helping me out with something pretty basic, who had been hunting for Vauban parts for a ridiculous amount of time, and I said "oh yeah I don't like playing with him" and the poor dude was floored when I told him I got all of those parts soon after starting the game. 

Nightwave cuts that type of shenanigan out of the equation. 

Numerals added. 

and another big wall of text where you make things up and have an argument with yourself, while pretending you didn't say the things you did. good job, I'm sure it makes you feel very good.

1 minute ago, NezuHimeSama said:

and another big wall of text where you make things up and have an argument with yourself, while pretending you didn't say the things you did. good job, I'm sure it makes you feel very good.

☝️

You actually quoted me saying that. See? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

wall of text

4 minutes ago, NezuHimeSama said:

^ this is a feedback topic not an argument channel. go somewhere else. dev's dont want to scroll through all your garbage.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

☝️

You actually quoted me saying that. See? 

And I didn't read it, since you don't show that courtesy yourself.

7 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

^ this is a feedback topic not an argument channel. go somewhere else. dev's dont want to scroll through all your garbage.

yeah, I really like the suggestion a while back of making feedback threads a "one reply per user". If people want to discuss someone else's feedback with them, they should do it via PM, and then both parties can update their initial post with new thoughts if there are any.

Arguing, be it about why nightwave is or isn't garbage, or anything else, isn't useful feedback at all.

There is no reason for Nightwave to replace Alerts.     Nightwave would actually be a great complimentary adition to alerts,  both side by side.  Nightwave gives you a way to more reliably choose something in particular in a new way, while Alerts would remain as easy going one-off missions for random parts.     Not to mention how harsh the cred gain is, it makes it feel highly impractical to obtain Nitain or potatos this way whereas they're completely free with Alerts,  you just have to watch an alert app or keep checking the tab ingame between missions waiting to see if a potato or nitain,  or a mod/helm you want comes up and getting a helmet doesn't take away your ability to get nitain or anything else.

All I would like is the weekly challenges to not expire until the entire thing is over. I don't think that is too much to ask right? The dailies can expire but those weeklies can be rough to complete with so much going on. Events everywhere! Barely get time to focus on weapons or frames (aka getting more and forma-ing up). If the weeklies the pressure to complete all nightwave stuff wouldn't be there and I can do it more casually while working on content I want to focus on. Not content I fear I'll miss out due to a timer.

Feedback: MR26, 1700 hours in game, really liking how Nightwave gives me stuff to do where the Alerts system didn't. Looking forward to Season 2 with more variety and interesting challenges, I hope 🙂