Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I FINALLY GOT THE BRAKK

Zedera

I started playing the game around the Gradivus event. Unfortunately, after siding with the Grineer, I had to study for midterms and couldn't do enough missions to qualify to get the blueprint. I thought it was lost to me forever.

The G3 came out as a way to get the Brakk after I had already gotten the Detron from Zanuka, and at the time I thought I'd have the Brakk soon. Well kids, I've been trying to farm them, on and off, even spending hundreds of ducats on Baro to get his lures, for the better part of seven years. Today, I finally got the Brakk barrel to drop. Don't give up on your dreams kids. RNG will one day swing your way.

What are your worst RNG moments, ongoing or finally fulfilled?

• Like 1

I had the worst time trying to farm base Trinity (came back to the game in the beginning of 2018, she was moved to Hades, Pluto in March).

Finally got her systems to drop between 35-40 runs of Ambulas.

Would rather farm Harrow/Nidus/Ivara altogether again before I ever had to farm Trinity again.

Glad you finally got the Brakk Barrell! Never give up. 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zedera said:

The G3 came out as a way to get the Brakk after I had already gotten the Detron from Zanuka, and at the time I thought I'd have the Brakk soon. Well kids, I've been trying to farm them, on and off, even spending hundreds of ducats on Baro to get his lures, for the better part of seven years. Today, I finally got the Brakk barrel to drop. Don't give up on your dreams kids. RNG will one day swing your way.

You didn't get any from Law of Retribution when that was still a thing? That's how I farmed Brakk

1 hour ago, Zedera said:

Centaur Blade, back before they just put it in syndicates. 45 Archwing Interception runs... i still feel bored from that

Gratz on your barrel :).

Xiphos. ~5 Sabotage runs a week. For 2 years.

Oh and I had 2 Fuselages, clan mate had 2 Avionics. We traded.

This days I... avoid sabotage missions.

P.S. Nitain drop rates are atrocious too. Do not farm Nitain in Sabotages, Tenno.

5 hours ago, Zedera said:

I started playing the game around the Gradivus event. Unfortunately, after siding with the Grineer, I had to study for midterms and couldn't do enough missions to qualify to get the blueprint. I thought it was lost to me forever.

I farmed for Chroma prime the week it came out and got all parts the first day...on the other hand couldn't get Scindo prime until today

8 hours ago, Zedera said:

congrats on Getting the Brakk, it feels good when RNGsus finally blesses you!

it took me about 2 years to get the Hate, and some people in my clan have played since console launch day and still don't have it. right now I'm in the same ot as many vets: it's all about that Wolf Sledge now, but the bulky b*stard has blessed me once, shafted me once and hasn't spawned a third time yet. (And I'm one of the lucky ones, many players have yet to even see him for the first time!). I'm sure towards the end of Nightwave though, he'll be constantly popping up, to the point where it'll be annoying lol.

8 hours ago, EquinoxPrime said:

I had the worst time trying to farm base Trinity (came back to the game in the beginning of 2018, she was moved to Hades, Pluto in March).

Finally got her systems to drop between 35-40 runs of Ambulas.

Would rather farm Harrow/Nidus/Ivara altogether again before I ever had to farm Trinity again.

Glad you finally got the Brakk Barrell! Never give up. 😊

I got trin right off the cuff, on the first three tries. Same w/ Nekros. My mesa grind was horrible, though, though it did go the same way when I ran with my alad keys (which I used to sell until mesa P) with a friend, his friend, and a rando. Miter was horrible to get twice (context: insane panthera riven), same w/ having to farm a Saryn part twice for Chroma. Hate drops occassionally though i don't use scythes; it was a horrific wait until I got despair (it disappointed the promises Dread made).

As for Brakk, G3 never seem to drop the receiver. Meanwhile, I have parts enough for 3 new Detrons.

i killed the G3 maybe total 12 times maximum since i started playing warframe and i got brakk quite some time back so i guess after ~5kills or so. thats the mood of RNGesus i suppose...

hate on the other hand i dropped 2 times so far, 1 time pretty early but the 2nd drop literally took years.