Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack not appearing in Steam DLC Library?

BioIron

So i just bought the TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack through Steam and it doesn't appear on the DLC tab of the game. The pack was redeemed in-game without any problems though.

It's normal or it's some kind of bug? I bought the Mesa Prime Access months ago and it appear under such DLC tab, but no the Tennocon Pack.

I don't know if just ask here, in the steam forums or bother support with this small annoyance xD

Edited by BioIron

It's normal -- the reason is that the transaction is probably server wise so it gets redeemed to whichever Warframe account your Steam account is linked -- usually that will be the same unless you created yours through the Standalone launcher and use different credentials.

Happens the same with stuff like Street Fighter V: You buy single DLC items through Capcom's server through Steam, so you won't download them, but Season Passes and such will properly be downloaded. TennoGen works the same way.

Edited by NightmareT12

I probably going to say something inaccurate (or that doesn't affect at all xD), but i got it directly through Steam, i mean, not like tennogen that is bought by opening Warframe and going through the market/arsenal and then make the payment thing. I bought the Tennocon Pack through the Steam Store Page here , like i did with the Mesa Prime Access.

In SFV i think you can buy individual things like characters, skins or whatever only in-game, but if get a pack like this one (hope this isn't considered spam xD), it should appear under the DLC tab of SFV.

Is this still normal?

Edited by BioIron
Bad link.

I also have this issue, glad to know I'm not the only one. Like the OP, I have received the items just fine without issue, it's just the Steam Library will not show the 2019 TennoCon entry in the bought DLC section, while the 2018 TennoCon entry is listed there. For even more strangeness, both the Steam Store and your purchases will say you have it, but the Steam Support page for owned DLC says you don't!

Not sure if this is a Steam issue or WF issue, but I did sent a ticket to Steam just in case, no reply yet.

En 22/3/2019 a las 2:32, PhantomArc dijo:

I also have this issue, glad to know I'm not the only one. Like the OP, I have received the items just fine without issue, it's just the Steam Library will not show the 2019 TennoCon entry in the bought DLC section, while the 2018 TennoCon entry is listed there. For even more strangeness, both the Steam Store and your purchases will say you have it, but the Steam Support page for owned DLC says you don't!

Not sure if this is a Steam issue or WF issue, but I did sent a ticket to Steam just in case, no reply yet.

I'm going to contact Warframe support, hope they reply.

5 hours ago, BioIron said:

Welp, Warframe support didn't know how to help with the issue, i suppose i will contact Steam Support then 😕

From what Steam Support told me, the Warframe devs chose to have the DLC not show up in our Library, so we should contact them about it. But from what you're saying, DE support doesn't know about it either?

hace 1 hora, PhantomArc dijo:

From what Steam Support told me, the Warframe devs chose to have the DLC not show up in our Library, so we should contact them about it. But from what you're saying, DE support doesn't know about it either?

Looks like it, Warframe support told me "I'm not sure it would appear as DLC, as it's a different type of promotional pack. But yea, you can contact Steam. It doesn't affect you in anyway if it doesn't show there though." 

Steam support essentaily told me the same thing they told you 🤣

I think that DE maybe forgot to put some tag or something when they uploaded the Tennocon Pack to Steam, doesn't appear under DLC on the Warframe steam store page neither, only appears if you search specifically for it on the search bar (at least for me), maybe that has something to do with all this. Hope they eventually fix it somehow.