Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tprx

Perma-death while trying to close a Thermia fracture?

Question

I was trying a solo attempt at closing a thermia fracture, but I died midway through. To my surprise, I could not rez back up. So I thought it was part of the event, so I waited for the canister to be destroyed, but still, I had to leave the Vallis.

Is that a bug or is it part of the event? Because, I won't try to close 4 fractures if I can loose all progress if I die during one of them!

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, tprx said:

Btw, when I died, I was in my archwing, if that can help.

there is a mech where the Archwing has its own HP shared with a % of your frames hp. In open world it suppose to drop you out of archwing before you die. Maybe it just bugged out. Either way the event does not stop you from rezzing. It just another fancy defend the point mission.

11 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Did you use all your rezes before this happened?

Just 1 when taking down the Coolant Raknoid to get the canister. So the perma-death happened after the 2nd death at the thermia itself. I had 2 more lives to go.

Btw, when I died, I was in my archwing, if that can help.

7 minutes ago, tprx said:

I was trying a solo attempt at closing a thermia fracture, but I died midway through. To my surprise, I could not rez back up. So I thought it was part of the event, so I waited for the canister to be destroyed, but still, I had to leave the Vallis.

Is that a bug or is it part of the event? Because, I won't try to close 4 fractures if I can loose all progress if I die during one of them!

Did you use all your rezes before this happened?