Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DreamingAtlas

Mastery Rank Bonus to Health/Energy Not Being Applied

I'm currently MR 14, but every single frame I play with has only the base stats no matter what mission I play. The MR Rank bonus isn't being applied at all, so it's essentially turned me into MR 0. Over the years, I've put hundreds of dollars and hours into this game and now it's like I've been reduced to a brand new player. PLEASE fix this!

Mastery rank has no effect on warframe stats. Are you referring to the regular warframe ranks? (as in "rank 30 Excalibur")

Cause mastery rank only gives you bonus mod capacity on new or forma'd gear, it doesn't unlock abilities or give the rank health/energy bonus until you actually reach the required rank.

Not at all. As MR 14, I get a certain rank bonus to my warframes (+200% to health/shield and +50% to energy). For instance, Nova Prime base health and shield is 100. So with the rank bonus to my stats, I should be getting 300 for health and shield, I'm only getting 75 for each. I'm getting LESS than the base stats. 

I think you have confused player mastery rank with Warframe rank. A Warframe does not gain access to all abilities or its full stats until it reaches rank 30. Warframes are reset to rank 0 when you add forma to them. You re-rank them by gaining affinity. You can gain affinity by killing enemies or from squad mates killing enemies. Popular leveling spots for frames are Helene, Hydron, and Sanctuary Onslaught. 

From the wiki:

During level up, all Warframe stats gain: 

• +20% Health capacity every 3 ranks starting at Rank 1 
  • +20% Shield capacity every 3 ranks starting at Rank 2 
  • +5% Energy capacity every 3 ranks starting at Rank 3 

For a total of +200% Health and Shields and +50% Energy capacity at Rank 30.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Warframes

45 minutes ago, DreamingAtlas said:

Not at all. As MR 14, I get a certain rank bonus to my warframes (+200% to health/shield and +50% to energy). For instance, Nova Prime base health and shield is 100. So with the rank bonus to my stats, I should be getting 300 for health and shield, I'm only getting 75 for each. I'm getting LESS than the base stats. 

That sounds like you have dragon keys equipped.  Go to your gear wheel and remove them. 

While you had gotten mastery rank confused with gear rank, I think @EliteStrike1 figured out the actual problem, it sounds like you have dragon keys equipped.

..........god damnit. Well ya'll were right, I definitely was confusing Mastery and Gear rank, so apologies for that. And @EliteStrike1 had it right. Don't remember ever equipping them, but I had all 4 keys equipped. Had to restart, but everything is good now, apart from feeling like a damn idiot. Sorry about that and thanks guys.