Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Constant Disconnections.

(XBOX)Danknuss96

Right to start this off, I've played on PC and this happens once in every 20 games, but I've always been able to get back into the game, most days it doesn't happen at all...

I've played on Playstation and this seems every more rare for it to happen than PC maybe every 40 games or so and 6 out of the 7 days I can play every game without fault.

Then there's Xbox, put it this way, In the past hour i have had to play 4 games and 3 of them I got the your not connected to Xbox live error, now I can play any game, ANY GAME at all and i will not get disconnected, i will not get lag, no spikes, nothing, but this... every 30 minutes i get disconnected, and me saying 30 minutes is being generous, sometimes i cant even get through 10 waves of hydron.

Now I'm unsure whats happened here but its became a joke, the amount of forum posts I've seen about this disconnection issue is outstanding, and still I've seen no moderators ever recognise this issue, no updates to fix, no help from support, nothing.

I'm buying platinum for this game and I'm unsure as to why because I'm hardly able to level up anything if i buy it, i see people post about 20 wave defence or 20-60 minute survivals and I honestly don't want to even risk it because i know I'll go into the game and not long from then I'll be disconnected and lose everything.

I also play with my brother and he gets the exact same issues as me and so do quite a few others, and before people try to tell me its my router, my internet, my IPV6 ETC... I've tried them all before I even posted this so i can for certain say that Digital Extremes is at fault for this, If i can play Pc and Playstation without any hitches bumps or scratches etc then Xbox shouldn't be any different.

Just to bare in mind, when I played on Pc and Playstation, there we're  a lot more players on them and I mean a lot more, xbox probably has a quarter of the size of Playstation's player base and still with no exception should Xbox being smaller make any difference, in my mind this is one of the reasons why i think they're not bothered, I've spent plenty of time playing Warframe, on Pc on Playstation and now i want to play Xbox as well so can you please recognise this and just do something, anything at all, people are leaving and its not getting any better.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Xbox Live as a whole has been having connection issues since early September, at least. Part of it might be on DE but I wouldn't rule out Live just being crappy in general.

I know they've been having some connection issues but once it gets to the point of it being nearly every 30 minutes then they have to do something, and I would blame it on xbox live but xbox is perfect for any other game I play, but waframe just isn't, something needs to be done, seriously otherwise they're going to lose me as a consumer, and I know I'm like a grain of sand but eventually everyone's going to be the same.