Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do we want for raid?

angias

1 hour ago, HugintheCrow said:

You ever had a thought that maybe there is fun in this "demolishing" for some people?

If not you should think about that.

Have YOU ever thought that there is fun in "casual play" for some people, too?  And that maybe the game is fine as-is for those people?

To be honest, alot of times on this forum, it feels as thought it's people eating burgers, but complaining they wish they had pizza instead...  It's like..just get pizza >.>

In other words, put down Warframe and play the games you feel like playing.  If Warframe isn't it at the moment, don't try to cram other stuff into Warframe that really doesn't fit.

Just now, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Have YOU ever thought that there is fun in "casual play" for some people, too?

Of course. I consider myself fairly casual. I'd probably not play full-on team based raids myself. Doesn't mean there aren't people who would.

Doesn't mean I have to hate on people who would like saome dudes in this thread. Overall, why the "us vs them" attitude, huh?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

don't try to cram other stuff into Warframe that really doesn't fit.

Never stopped DE, did it? Or are you telling me that Warframe is a game that doesn't try to develop into many different areas at the same time?

9 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Of course. I consider myself fairly casual. I'd probably not play full-on team based raids myself. Doesn't mean there aren't people who would.

Doesn't mean I have to hate on people who would like saome dudes in this thread. Overall, why the "us vs them" attitude, huh?

Never stopped DE, did it? Or are you telling me that Warframe is a game that doesn't try to develop into many different areas at the same time?

1. I don't HATE anyone...but the idea that we "need" some "elite" wtvr to make the game great again is just false.  Warframe IS a great game.  If you're bored after xthousand hours, it might just mean it's time to take a break.  That goes to ANYONE who complains about it being boring.  

People reach the mountaintop and complain that there should be more to climb. ....by virtue of it being the "top", that's it (for now).  So it's just...meh

2. DE can cram whatever THEY want...it's THEIR game. 😕  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

I don't HATE anyone

Not you specificallly. This thread has not started as a "make wf great again", but more like "what could make wf EVEN better". Obviously, you can disagree if raids would make the game better, but some people went all totalitarian "no you don't" for no reason.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

DE can cram whatever THEY want...it's THEIR game.

And at some point they did feel like adding raids. Nothing says they won't feel like that again anymore.

Edited by HugintheCrow

4 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Not you specificallly. This thread has not started as a "make wf great again", but more like "what could make wf EVEN better". Obviously, you can disagree if raids would make the game better, but some people went all totalitarian "no you don't" for no reason.

And at some point they did feel like adding raids. Nothing says they won't feel like that again anymore.

yes, but at another later point, they felt like taking them away...and have said they won't be returning as-was.

I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see more to do.  Warframe is awesome in that it's ALWAYS growing... I just don't like this idea that "I have to be better than everyone" that people seem to want out of them.  That's never been what Warframe's about...

...and if people DO want to prove that...there's Conclave.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

yes, but at another later point, they felt like taking them away...and have said they won't be returning as-was.

I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see more to do.  Warframe is awesome in that it's ALWAYS growing... I just don't like this idea that "I have to be better than everyone" that people seem to want out of them.  That's never been what Warframe's about...

...and if people DO want to prove that...there's Conclave.  

While there is always the elitists, I feel like most people in here are more of a "I'd like to see myself challenged by this game" than "I wanna show off how good I am" types.

And I don't think a lot of people want raids the way they existed before, so it's alright.

3 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

I like this response, cuz it's actually trying to come up with alternatives and explains it's point of view well. Instead of just repeating "Raid people bad!!!"

Ya this thread is split 4 ways: 30% we want Raids but only for Vets!, 30% f*** you raids suck!, 30% suggests they copy another game's style of raid while the comment below it says how terrible those same raids are, and then theres the 10% which are people like the guy you quoted who provided an actual good idea that will be covered up by the other 90%.