Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4 + 24.5.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

Recently,when playing mobile defense missions,we can't have archgun and the datamass in hand at the same time.If we take the datamass first,then there is only the sound of Archgun falling down but no Archgun actually come out.After that,we can't even switch to the main weapon or the melee.It's really annoymous.Hope that you can fix that early.BTW,I'm a crazy fan of Duality.I hope that after using Equinox's first skill

the other half can stand still and after press "x" to let it follow (just like the real Specter) so that i don't need to find those strange high place to keep it standing still.I really hope that you can apply this to the game(beg you(>﹏<)).

FINALLY, eagering for the Equinox prime.(✪▽✪)

13 hours ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

So she heats herself up and cools her self down? again what is the canisters for then?, and if you have not noticed if 1, ONLY 1 cooler spider hits her its got a INSTANT cooling affect on her, by that logic the HEAT canisters should have the same affect too, so why the #*!% am i there for then? if you read what i said, 5 canisters DONT DO S#&amp;&#036;!, its not heating it up, gradually or instantly, it DO NOT WORK, so if i just hang in the air and ONLY shoot the cooler spiders and she heats up(by her self), what is the skill or mechanics for this fight even worth then? nothing, i saw this from the start of this boss, its a waiting game, if you wait long enough it will heat up by itself making canisters a waste of time

The more cans you throw at her, the faster she heats. Throw enough of them at her, and she literally heats faster than she cools down even while actively opening new fractures. Given that she only does that every so often and her only other source of cooling is the raknoids that you don't kill before they get to her, it's quite possible to clear the entire above-ground portion in less than 10 minutes with a half-decent squad. I know. I've done it before. 

Seriously, it's not that hard to comprehend.

Yes, keeping the raknoids off her while also throwing cans at her is difficult in solo play. [sarcasm] Horror of horrors, a boss fight that actually rewards teamwork?! How could they do such a thing?! [/sarcasm]

7 hours ago, Maelstroa said:

My controller has only ever been default and I reset it after each of the patches to test. Are you only running with Melee or with no Melee? They have not updated with a fix to change the issues aside from those means to block or glide as I previously listed. If they have, it is not mentioned in the patch notes and they have even claimed in previous patches they have no intention of making the block action a bindable key outside of Melee Only loadouts and there is no means to do so in the controller configuration settings, as it is not an option.

My experience has been that block combos still work just fine if you use the old block button. You just have to be actively meleeing or it will aim instead, which isn't a problem because you're doing that anyways to perform the combo. The only interface issue I had with the melee change is that I needed to reassign a new button for melee channel, which I just put it on the "secondary fire" button instead of the "primary fire" one. The change took a bit of adapting, but that's coming along nicely.

Albeit, I play with a mouse and keyboard rather than a controller, but still.

2 minutes ago, JadeKaiser said:

My experience has been that block combos still work just fine if you use the old block button. You just have to be actively meleeing or it will aim instead, which isn't a problem because you're doing that anyways to perform the combo. The only interface issue I had with the melee change is that I needed to reassign a new button for melee channel, which I just put it on the "secondary fire" button instead of the "primary fire" one. The change took a bit of adapting, but that's coming along nicely.

Albeit, I play with a mouse and keyboard rather than a controller, but still.

Playing with Mouse and Key is completely different as DE did not REMOVE the button from being mapped. So, unfortunately your comment does not help those that prefer playing with controller [or those this will effect on consoles who need to use controller, later down the line]. Using the old block button during melee with a controller immediately brings up your ranged weapon, the only time you can actively attempt to use the block action is when you are ONLY USING MELEE, which is entirely a problem.

5 minutes ago, Maelstroa said:

Playing with Mouse and Key is completely different as DE did not REMOVE the button from being mapped. So, unfortunately your comment does not help those that prefer playing with controller [or those this will effect on consoles who need to use controller, later down the line]. Using the old block button during melee with a controller immediately brings up your ranged weapon, the only time you can actively attempt to use the block action is when you are ONLY USING MELEE, which is entirely a problem.

So less that they didn't have a workaround, and more that they forgot to implement that workaround on controllers then. Ouch.

EDIT: Thank you for clarifying.

still freezing in every loading screen.

4gb ram

windows 7 64 bits ultimate

intel hd graphics 3000

intelcore i3-2310M

I'M FROM VENEZUELA. I DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR OTHER COMPUTER OR PARTS. PLEASE BRING BACK DIRECTX 9. IT WAS BETTER AND STABLE. THAN DX10.

OR ADD A OPTION TO BE THE HOST IN THE GAME.

Doors to cave in and out still buggy since hotfix.  Played several rounds this afternoon no problem but this evening with a new group, first the entrance to where you first fight mama spider won't open.  We had to abort and host reinv us all.  Second round everything was fine.  Killed mama spider.  Went back to cave and fight with mama spider again.  Then was going to fight her outside but door at the cave exit won't open.  Left game a little frustrated.  Lots of time wasted.

In plains of eidolon, them 3 birds which you can kill and gather whatever they drop, when you kill them they have 10 second delay on their death sound. So basically you shoot them down, go past them and after 10 seconds you hear that the sound effect. This has been like that since I remember

Thanks

I have an issue with Excalibur umbra. 

After using Exalted Umbra Blade and I did not turn the blade off before running out energy, I cannot use any weapons or attack, It happened to me everyday. And  the 4th skill said "ability in use" 

Please check the problem thank you a lot developers 

Sorry for my bad grammar. :lotus:

You guys do such lovely work! I can’t wait to be at a point where the game doesn’t hate me and make me lose the stuff that I’ve worked for. Particularly seems like the game doesn’t like when I do orb Vallis to get vega toroids because I’ve lost 60 now XD. That and arbitration’s where I lost an seeding ephemera (idk name because I never got it) but now only get endo. 

20 hours ago, -MPO-PauliN said:

Still no Frost Ephemera ... almost 110 boss killed 

Dl0Sfoe.jpg

ya really disappointed with how some drops are , drop rate is what 0.06%  if this was a weapon or frame part id be absolutely livid 

crist look at all those toroids XD thats about 118 runs from 4x boosters yikes

7 minutes ago, WhiteGemini said:

ya really disappointed with how some drops are , drop rate is what 0.06%  if this was a weapon or frame part id be absolutely livid 

crist look at all those toroids XD thats about 118 runs from 4x boosters yikes

i give up ... 121 boss killed 3 shocking 0 frost

Please fix the bugs! 

First bug couldnt buy Shade prisma from Baroo because it was appearing a message saying "error the operation couldnt be completed then saying that i wasn't charged the value of the Shade prisma", then in a normal kuva mission i was locked in the animation of reviving my kavat FOREVER until i died and back to normal, after that in other mission someone LEFT the mission and the mission from no where bugged.... the PC we needed to use to do the sabotage stopped working... then i was trying to put a orokin reactor in the Shade prisma and i couldnt a similar error mensage appeared .... guys please fix this kind of bugs 
And also please fix the bug that when someone who is the HOST of the match in any kind of mission leaves the mission please don't kick everyone from the room and because of that losers everything from the mission ( even wolf rare weapon parts ) 
Also had a bug when the second skill from Gara its active and i use the 4 skill then 1 skill to explode the glass and stack damage for the 2 skill isn't working all times some times u just stack nothing 

Thanks for this great game!

STILL NO FIX FOR ARCH GUNS WHEN PICKING STUFF UP

it wigs out bad disables melee disables some items and cant activate arch gun again .

DE are you gonna recognize and fix this or what :(

Edit : again this time i self damaged myself with lurksur and was stuck with only my secondary

Hey ! You know what guys ? I had during my kuva FLOOD mission 2x kavat buff + ressource booster + weekend ressource booster : 19k kuva in 5mins BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ? BLACK SCREEN AT THE END OF THE GAME and it won't save my kuvas :D I love this game.... Please DE fix your game.

Hey DE,

hows it going, I just wanted to notify you that the mod Rage, which turned Wukong into a decent tank, has stopped working for unknown reasons. I didn't change my build and a friend of mine has the same problem. It started around friday night and I would appreciate it if you could look over it and fix this issue.

Love your Game btw

k thx bye

H,i can you fix when minimize the game with windows desktop and then come back to the game this is not loading anymore, weapons, pics and stuff not load and then you stuck in loading screen if you going to a match, and you need to close or quit the game and relog again and again. Can you fix it please! thanks in advance!

Archived