Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4 + 24.5.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the update!

I'm loving the exploiter orb fight. From a visual and thematic standpoint it's one of the coolest fight's we've ever gotten.
I've done a few runs to say the least:
f4sgLg3.png
Still no shocking step ephemera though, but that's fine.

However, I do hope the canister throwing and the heat meter receive a second iteration.
The throwing itself gets a little tedious and the heat meter doesn't feel responsive at all.

It's an awesome fight, but it has a lot of throwing canisters, and less, you know, warframe things.

Still no systems.p3vI9iS.jpg

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:
- Polished some animations in the Exploiter Orb vent cinematics.
- Fixed crashing when transitioning to or from Deck 12 as an Operator.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb not appearing in Phase 2 if there was a Host migration before Phase 1. Thanks to 'Immortal' for the solid repro on this!
- Fixed players sometimes disappearing on each others' screens after beginning to load to Deck 12 or back to Venus. This would often result in further issues such as unloading Venus while the player is standing in it.
- Fixed Clients seeing a massive Exploiter Orb when initiating the vent cinematic.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb heat gauge potentially not updating when transitioning to and from Deck 12.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb boss title text not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed a (sometimes) massive game hitch when entering Orb Vallis due to Thermia Fractures spot loading.

Changes:
- Updated the text string of the Nightwave Act  ‘Use Forma x/3 times’ to indicate that this cannot be done in the Simulacrum, as it will not count towards the Act.
- Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with 'enable hint transmissions' in the Audio Options menu.

Fixes:
- Potential fix for losing the ability to Melee or use Primary weapons after quick Meleeing.
- Fixed the Mantis Med Tower Air Support never appearing.
- Fixed the Lazulite Toroid not appearing in the App.
- Fixed Hildryn not being able to cast Balefire in Aegis Storm.
- Fixed a script error when using the Arsenal in Captura.

Known Issues:
- When a player joins the game while other players are in the Deck 12 ‘loading tunnel’, the team will meet an impassable door after Phase 1 of the Exploiter-Orb fight. To fix, the joining player needs to leave the squad, and loading will resume for the initial team. This issue is being looked at and will be hotfixed.

They should give you the option to turn off auto blocking or something because I main the redeemer prime and it’s hard to use if I’m constantly blocking while getting shot 

So can you guys fix the animals in the plains not counting toward finishing the riven challenge "kill 10 wild animals with a fishing spear" or just remove that challenge as it is extremely annoying and takes way too long to do just for me to get a riven mod for a gun that is bad and will always be bad since you have introduced kitguns?

52 minutes ago, Scorkami said:

while you are already polishing the exploiter fights, may i suggest some bugs and problems i cam across when trying to do it solo?

one thing is that if you throw the heat canisters, regardless if they explode before hitting the orb via gunshot, or hit it full front, somehow the heat meter didnt rise a bit for me, on top of that are the coolant raknoids a bit too quick in cooling the orb down, it is almost impossible to catch all of them alone, and they cool the orb down enough to render your progress 0...

on top of that, sometimes the exploiter just stops creating cracks, so im standing there alone, the orb is getting cooled left and right, im not fast enough to deal with them all at once before they cool her unless i try major cc frames (we dont want a hard meta for the fights...) the stuff i throw at her doesnt heat her up, and i cant even throw anythign at her past a certain point because ive used up all the cracks...

this makes fighting her really tedious and i hope something about that, (especially the coolant raknoids in solo mode because they arent a bug yet can still ruin the experience)

anyway, thanks for the quick fixes 😄

same thing here, i gather 5 canisters and throw them all at once and nothing happens, temp is still staying in one place, if i go into archwing and shoot all cooler spiders before they reach her,  the heat goes up by it self (throwing no canisters at it), but this only work for first 2 vents, on the third you have to throw canisters at it or it wont heat up enough, so then they work kinda, but also not enough to say the least, and when she humps the ground all your effort is lost 

dont see why exploiter is calling for her children (coolent spiders) to come to her to cool her off, if she can just get horny enough and hump the ground and cool her self off lol, why cant we have used heat element on our weapons to heat her up? least that way it would feel like a fight and not canister trowing skill competition lol

Thanks for the update!

I'm loving the exploiter orb fight. From a visual and thematic standpoint it's one of the coolest fight's we've ever gotten.
f4sgLg3.png

However, I do hope the canister throwing and the heat meter receive a second iteration.
The throwing itself gets a little tedious and the heat meter doesn't feel responsive at all.

It's an awesome fight, but it has a lot of throwing canisters, and less, you know, warframe things.

Same ...... in my case Frost Ephemera

0VUXKqT.jpg

K-Drives are not very enjoyable in their current state. It takes 30+ minutes to level one. Affinity boosters do not work on them, they don't gain affinity from other players' kills (unlike every other thing in the game), and are worse than an Archwing in almost every way. I enjoyed using them at first due to the novelty of them, but I just don't anymore. For items that have minimal use barring mastery, it shouldn't be so time consuming to level them.

However, I do have some suggestions to make K-Drives more enjoyable over all.

1. Allow them to be leveled like other items. Ex: make exp boosters and affinity share work as expected.

2. Allow sidearms to be used while on them. 

3. Collision damage. Enough to kill average stuff in one hit while at high speeds would be great.

4. Make the K-Drive mods that deal damage better. More damage and/or larger AoE would be ideal.

Thanks for the update!

f4sgLg3.png

I'd eagerly trade you the Ephemera BP for the Neuroptics/Systems if that were possible (and/or the Overall BP if that is a drop too).

But I assume since it's a boss drop, it probably is not trade-able.

EDIT: Would also need the toroids too lol. But ya a guy can dream.

EDIT2: Instead of that, I could just sell you the dang thing for enough plat to buy hildryn outright.

1 час назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

- Updated the text string of the Nightwave Act  ‘Use Forma x/3 times’ to indicate that this cannot be done in the Simulacrum, as it will not count towards the Act.

So are you going to compensate wasted formas to players If they reached to support before that update or something?

1 hour ago, mistsack said:

Handshake with friends? nah wont work, forget that and it will never again. Sryly how did you gucks #*!% this emote up? works on every random, not on my friend. since like 20 updates. fix this already its anoying!

opposing syndicates cannot shake hands, allied/same syndicates have special handshakes, operators however cannot handshake

On 2019-03-15 at 9:05 AM, Foroeight said:

Bugs:

• Melee Combos page is now blank if you set Mouse Wheel to Melee Attack
  • Sometimes with Exalted Blade active you can not fire your primary, fire your secondary, or switch between either
  • Sometimes with your melee weapon equipped you can not fire your primary, fire your secondary, or switch between either
  • Deactivating Exalted Blade after extended use will periodically have you unable to attack with your melee, primary, secondary, aim with your primary or secondary, see the equipped melee weapon in your hand, reactivate Exalted Blade ("Ability in use"), and (rarely) unable to roll. Spamming the switch weapon, fire weapon, or aim button will sometimes work, so does falling off a cliff.
  • Exalted Blade still can't block attacks while attacking and performing other actions
  • Reflex Guard still doesn't add "+100% Parry Angle" as the mod suggests

On 2019-03-17 at 7:23 PM, Foroeight said:

Bug:

Spawning into Elite Sanctuary Onslaught inside the portal will permanently restrict all five abilities

23 hours ago, Foroeight said:

Bug:

• Getting knocked down while capturing a nightwave target will get you stuck (/unstuck command does not work)

21 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Alternative fire is not available while wielding a melee weapon, this is a nuisance with some guns and during the Exploiter Orb fight.

18 hours ago, DaftMeat said:
  • Having automatic block messes up charge attacks. As someone who often uses charge attacks with melee (Kestrel, Redeemer, Sarpa, Sancti Magistar, etc.) I often find them getting interrupted by the block animation. If anything, please add a toggle in Options to disable this.

as always only negative comments are seen about exploiter fights, so here is a positive feedback:

exploiter orb is more fun than profit taker actually, it's more relaxing than having to deal with rockets popping at you every 5 seconds. so good work DE, don't allow min-maxing on this one, it's fine.

36 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I'm glad some people are liking the fight.
But I dislike anything DE does that somewhat forces you to use any specific weapon or frame.
Sure, you could bring a squishy caster frame, but non of your powers will do anything helpful during the fight.
If CC powers worked on the Coolant Raknoids the fight would be so much better, (and faster without being cheesy or cheaty)
but they are all immune to all CC powers.
No point being anything but Rhino, since he can stay alive, and buff damage.

It's Gara.
The frame you use for this is Gara because the mass vitrify keeps the coolant raknoids away from the orb mother.

You can use nekros for more canisters as well.

So you can do like, 2 garas, 1 rhino, 1 nekros.

What I've seen as standard is just 4 garas though.

with all these hotfixes I am gratefully happy but it makes me worried that all of you at DE is rushing content out just to find out its buggy and broken please don't follow the horrible trend most Triple A companies are doing 😞 I love and care about this game and I know all of you are working your butts off and we do appreciate it but if it takes another month to polish and get the content as less buggy as possible then I can wait I'd rather have polish barely buggy content then this, I will let this slide as you guys continue to work to fix these and make awesome content but try to avoid this please.

Archived