Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4 + 24.5.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

melee charge attack gets cancelled when the blocking animation plays, making weapons, primarily gunblades, impossible to use

conservation only ever gives out a "bad capture" whereas other squad members can get perfect and good captures

animal scat appears outside of playable area in fortuna

animals will either not appear at all after using the lure the 2nd time, or will straight up disappear as soon as they appear.

corpus spawn rate near an animal call point is getting absurd, with multiple dropships appearing at once .

player waypoint placing is bugged, requiring the waypoint button to be pressed multiple times before it appears 

exploiter orb has an obscenely long pause between starting the 3rd phase and spawning fractures, meaning there's between a 10 to 30 minute span where players can get nothing done.

exploiter orb pathing is still horrendous, having it climb up the side of the mountain making it impossible to prevent raknoids form reaching it because they spawn behind said mountain

58 minutes ago, Hunt3rK11l3r said:

melee charge attack gets cancelled when the blocking animation plays, making weapons, primarily gunblades, impossible to use

I wonder why i never had a single issue like this.

Tested it in various scenarios i could attack, charge attack or shoot my gunblades at enemies even when they were firing at me with automatic weapons.

Auto block never triggered unless i stopped pressing the melee button.

Even when doing pause combos i didn't seem encounter this issue. 

11 minutes ago, Lythael said:

I wonder why i never had a single issue like this.

Tested it in various scenarios i could attack, charge attack or shoot my gunblades at enemies even when they were firing at me with automatic weapons.

Auto block never triggered unless i stopped pressing the melee button.

Even when doing pause combos i didn't seem encounter this issue. 

idk why, whenever i try to use the charge attack for gunblades and *some* melee weapons (forgot to add that point in) the startup animation will always be cancelled by the blocking animation, pause combos aren't affected at all in my case,

On 2019-03-22 at 11:27 AM, ZenyssOmen said:

I have an issue with Excalibur umbra. 

After using Exalted Umbra Blade and I did not turn the blade off before running out energy, I cannot use any weapons or attack, It happened to me everyday. And  the 4th skill said "ability in use" 

Please check the problem thank you a lot developers 

Sorry for my bad grammar. :lotus:

Same happens to me on my Excalibur Umbra.

Just tested - my Excalibur Umbra's skills and weapons are being permanently disabled when picking up e.g. battery in excavation while Exalted Blade is running - both during the carrying and after putting it in. Have to do the mission in operator mode allowing the frame runnig on its own. Even returning my operator to the frame does not fix the skill / weapons lockout. It's impossible to play Excalibur Umbra's Exalted Blade build anymore.

Just lost over 5000 kuva and other pickups and Nightwave standing on a Flood mission because of a locked door/glitched that should have opened as it was approached (door was green no lockdown active) second time I've had a door that stopped me from completing a mission, I'm wasting my booster on missions that you have to abort to get out of them. 😞  Mission tile set was Shklovsky Phobos.

To add while I was in my archwing in Orb Vallis my rattleguts kitgun had no shooting sound only the animation, it was killing enemy so only sound was borked.

Forgot to mention the elevator ride from Fortuna to the surface of Orb Vallis is now lag free and stutter free with no FPS drop, even as the door opens it's smooth going moving out of the lift, thank you for the fix.

I have so had it with the orb fight for frame, always getting chucked out of game and normally during the final fight, host split back to fortuna and no flipping awards or drops of any kind stay with me I only need the chassis and I stand no chance with the buggy stuff going on!

On 2019-03-20 at 1:23 PM, LordPreda said:

Some bugs:

-Kitgun clip remains attached to left hand after reload

- Opticor is still missing it's "spin-up" animation

- K-drive jets doesn't take custom colours

- Tusk Eviscerators cannot use Ramparts

- Dynamic clip on Soma Prime + skin not working:

- Lex prime clip is misplaced when a skin is applied:

- Kitguns held by Mirage clones do not turn transparent:

- Danaus Skin still doesnt holster the sword properly

- Ogma and Gox are duplicated in the Codex Diorama

- Grineer Articulas don't give the full range of options:

Heres another bug 

New Nightwave, new issues.

I've done the index twice.  The nightwave achievement unlocked at the bottom.  When I go to collect the reward....nothing.  I'm guessing the reward is linked to completing the dialogue, and the time at the end is less than that dialogue takes to play.  Thus after two successful completions we have no rewards.  Please fix this.

Additionally, consider why the community gets angry regarding this stuff.  You break your own systems...to have useless dialogue repeat for the nth time, instead of just giving us the rewards after playing once.  After 3+ years of Lotus and now having to silence Nora, it might be a sign that you should reconsider some basic assumptions.

Update:

5 runs now.  5 rewards.  0 rewards from the Nightwave.  Let me add one more thing.  If you want us to see old content, perhaps you should make sure it works.  Alternatively, let's have 6 rare fish on PoE two weeks in a row.....oh wait, that's already happened.

Hi everyone! Does anyone experience a hard crash looking at Nightwave missions this morning? Happened to me twice just now. Was there a mini-update or something? I saw something tiny being downloaded by launcher (maybe just the new missions). Will test more after work, I don't have time right now to reset my laptop more times. Thanks for the feedback!

Update: looks like everything is OK now, may be something on my end.

Archived