Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4 + 24.5.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

5 минут назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

- Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with 'enable hint transmissions' in the Audio Options menu.

Somehow she's still talking, with both enabled and disabled transmissions.

On 2019-03-15 at 9:05 AM, Foroeight said:

Bugs:

• Melee Combos page is now blank if you set Mouse Wheel to Melee Attack
  • Sometimes with Exalted Blade active you can not fire your primary, fire your secondary, or switch between either
  • Sometimes with your melee weapon equipped you can not fire your primary, fire your secondary, or switch between either
  • Deactivating Exalted Blade after extended use will periodically have you unable to attack with your melee, primary, secondary, aim with your primary or secondary, see the equipped melee weapon in your hand, reactivate Exalted Blade ("Ability in use"), and (rarely) unable to roll. Spamming the switch weapon, fire weapon, or aim button will sometimes work, so does falling off a cliff.
  • Exalted Blade still can't block attacks while attacking and performing other actions
  • Reflex Guard still doesn't add "+100% Parry Angle" as the mod suggests
On 2019-03-17 at 7:23 PM, Foroeight said:

Bug:

Spawning into Elite Sanctuary Onslaught inside the portal will permanently restrict all five abilities

21 hours ago, Foroeight said:

Bug:

• Getting knocked down while capturing a nightwave target will get you stuck (/unstuck command does not work)

17 hours ago, DaftMeat said:
  • Having automatic block messes up charge attacks. As someone who often uses charge attacks with melee (Kestrel, Redeemer, Sarpa, Sancti Magistar, etc.) I often find them getting interrupted by the block animation. If anything, please add a toggle in Options to disable this.

Still no fix for:
- Limbo Limina skin ability FX not working with Limbo prime.
- Limbo Limina skin face ribbon clipping through the center of the body, needs better collision boxes.
- Tarock skin pouch being poorly positioned on most throwing knives and severely clipping into the legs of frames
- Still no fix for the 6 month old bug of the Kesha kavat armors energy color being uncolorable and forever stuck on default.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Updated the text string of the Nightwave Act  ‘Use Forma x/3 times’ to indicate that this cannot be done in the Simulacrum, as it will not count towards the Act.

WHAT? I was thinking there is some FAKE FORMA in Sumulacrum, but they are REAL. I'm just use one and get unranked weapon.

How is this a fix something?

3 minutes ago, LordPreda said:

Some bugs:

- Dynamic clip on Soma Prime + skin not working:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2

• Fixed Soma and Soma Forest-Camo Skin not feeding the clip through the gun as you fire.

Some people... :tired:

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with 'enable hint transmissions' in the Audio Options menu.

I have no idea why people keep wanting, to dim on Nora.
She's the only reason I put that scanner back on.
I don't want to constantly hear some grineer going; 'err... uh... yeah....uh...' hundred times over.
I want more Nora instead.

The lady brightens up life in my orbiter. :heart:

11 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

As much time and effort i'm sure you guys have put into the exploiter boss, don't you think the battle and its mechanics are just way too time consuming? Why can't we have frame synergy and ways to do these fights faster? Its just another tank frame meta now.

tank frame meta? my first kill on her was duo with my friend  i was on ivara and he was on khora  ivara and khora are NOT tanky  specialy not ivara  no armor or health mods  i still farm the exploiter orb with khora via whipclaw build  ive seen octavia and mag and titania trinitys and pretty much every frame in between  some tanks yes but for the most part  mostly nontanky frames

Archived