Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4 + 24.5.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 минуту назад, AegisAmaranth сказал:

I have no idea why people keep wanting, to dim on Nora.
She's the only reason I put that scanner back on.
I don't want to constantly hear some grineer going; 'err... uh... yeah....uh...' hundred times over.
I want more Nora instead.

The lady brightens up life in my orbiter. :heart:

You do realize you can switch radio off completely and enjoy silence?

il y a 18 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Changes:

Anything has changed concerning Inaros visuals ? Cause my scarab swarm lacks of visuals now (only black rectangles) and my eyes are literally bleeding !

I was playing him prior to update and everything was fine so...just wondering.

Edit. Now it's working, right in a middle of my mission visuals came back. Obviously Warframe visuals are working part-time. 😂

Thx for the updates 🙂

There is however still a bug where the Exploiter doesn't drop Hildryn Parts when defeated ... i checked on wiki and it has a guarentee drop on every fight but so far i did 4 Exploiters ... and only have 2 Hildryn parts ( I never Host btw ); all the other loot seem ( at least to me ) fine except Hildryn Parts

Edited the OP to include this:

Known Issues:
- When a player joins the game while other players are in the Deck 12 ‘loading tunnel’, the team will meet an impassable door after Phase 1 of the Exploiter-Orb fight. To fix, the joining player needs to leave the squad, and loading will resume for the initial team. This issue is being looked at and will be hotfixed.

1 minute ago, [DE]Bear said:

Edited the OP to include this:

Known Issues:
- When a player joins the game while other players are in the Deck 12 ‘loading tunnel’, the team will meet an impassable door after Phase 1 of the Exploiter-Orb fight. To fix, the joining player needs to leave the squad, and loading will resume for the initial team. This issue is being looked at and will be hotfixed.

What about controller fixes?

Still no fix for skywing being 30% slower than it was 2 months ago, no fix for kdrive jets being default colours for host or jet trails being the default colour for clients, no fix for archwing enemies being erratic and getting stuck in geometry, no fix for baruuks desert wind being the default colour for clients, still cant cast hildryn's shield pillage during her aegis storm and controllers are still non-functional.

I feel like this will eventually become a paragraph.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb AvPCelticPredator:

Please try to optimize the game (When player transition from Vallis open world into cave) there is drastical FPS drop and freezing.

That also causes crashing the game!

Do you also experience that when trying to extract? I have that problem where the game takes up to 2-3mins to get from Vallis to Fortuna and stucks in blackscreen for a while when going back to Orbiter.

Great Job!
I'm still concerned however, about the overheat gauge getting locked to a certain point and not being able to move up or down. I've tested this several times ( 20+ ) and despite my tossing Thermia OR coolant drones tossing coolant, the meter will not rise or fall, sometimes for 5-8 minutes at a time. This usually occurs in stage 2 or 3, with the only dependent variable being Magus Lockdown.

Thanks for the update! However, there are still some pressing issues that haven't been addressed.

The duration timers for abilities aren't behaving consistently.

Also, the issue with aim glide, and block combos, forcing you back into gun.

I've reported both in the bug report section. 😞

Not sure if this was fixed already or not but after dying with archgun equipped after being revived or even using my own revives I was stuck with secondary only it happened to me 2 times  during profit take fights but doubt the fight instance has anything to do with it, I think it's more mess caused by new melee system and how it negatively affected weapon equipping systems

No one has reported that the pet will disappear for the rest of the mission if the doors close leaving them behind while moving to/fro outside and Deck 12?

It's not a hugeee bug but... it's still irritating if you want to go for long runs and have to mind your pet walking through each time.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with 'enable hint transmissions' in the Audio Options menu.

While this is appreciated, i still like to lock her out completely.

7 minutes ago, .Genix. said:

Still no fix for skywing being 30% slower than it was 2 months ago, no fix for kdrive jets being default colours for host or jet trails being the default colour for clients, no fix for archwing enemies being erratic and getting stuck in geometry, no fix for baruuks desert wind being the default colour for clients, still cant cast hildryn's shield pillage during her aegis storm and controllers are still non-functional.

I feel like this will eventually become a paragraph.

My controller works fine. If the problem is with a steam controller maybe try the fix discussed here:

Archived