[DE]Megan

XB1 Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 (+Hotfixes)

Surprise! We got news that Tenno on XB1 could enter Deck 12 without having to enter the code earned from data-hash scanning and start the Exploiter Orb fight sequence! This is obviously not how we intended the next stage of the Operation to go as the data-hashes provide story behind Deck 12, so we will be diagnosing the issue tomorrow (March 27th) when everyone is awake and back in the studio. 

For now, you can read more on the next phase of the Operation here: 

Posted (edited)

New update 3 star rated. New malee change rated half star, not very good change to malee. Over all gaming experience rated this a 3 and a half stars, in solo its pretty awesome no worry about constant host migration traveling. In group host migrations a big problem for this game and thinking de trying to fix but instead make it just more frustrating (sorties) cant leave group does not fix this problem. Now you just abort and your right back host migrating for 5 to 6 minutes again.new tile colours in research, decorating,inventory n every other item display the gold rusty black is really abit much,n gets old real fast its not about fancy looking its about seeing it good and this change rated 1 out of 5 stars to much of the same thing kills it ???? You should realize that .

Edited by (XB1)Titan Cosmos

Not sure if this happens to anyone else but I find that Hildryn’s 4 gets bugged when I try to switch to my operator I’ve been in sorties/defense missions where I’m just floating around in her 4 not able to move or deactivate it, that is until she eventually run out of shields. which is pretty bad situation to be in considering I had about 4K shields when I was bugged. Other than that I have no complaints.