Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 (Equinox Prime + Hotfixes!)

Not gonna lie, feels like a scam to release and advertise a new frame that can only be bought for 350+ plat because the activity that drop her parts isn't even in the build.

Add the fact the frame is necessary to reach mr27 on consoles and it feels even more shady.

Then there's the fact we have to wait for the fix on PC, then for the fix to be ported and tested, then sent to cert, then deployed, then waiting for the whole scan fragment thing to finish... Plus the obligatory three day to build her after all that wait. With no eta or clear date for a release in sight.

I get that the boss fight can be buggy on PC (then again all Warframe updates usually are really buggy with tons of issues for WEEKS).

Point is ... Frame should not have been available to purchase b4 the event. Feels like a scam.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Not gonna lie, feels like a scam to release and advertise a new frame that can only be bought for 350+ plat because the activity that drop her parts isn't even in the build.

Add the fact the frame is necessary to reach mr27 on consoles and it feels even more shady.

Then there's the fact we have to wait for the fix on PC, then for the fix to be ported and tested, then sent to cert, then deployed, then waiting for the whole scan fragment thing to finish... With no eta or clear date for a release in sight.

I get that the boss fight can be buggy on PC (then again all Warframe updates usually are really buggy with tons of issues for WEEKS).

Point is ... Frame should not have been available to purchase b4 the event. Feels like a scam.

You can get Mr 27 without her 

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

You can get Mr 27 without her 

Not sure it's true. For console we needed 15k XP for the next LVL up (since no founder pack).

So new nodachi sword, new k board, opticor vandal, larkspud, that's 12k. Still missing 3k or so.

Prisma Grinlok is coming in 3-4 baro kiteers, so that's a couple of months at best. Pretty sure hyldrin will be there b4 baro.

In the meanwhile, that leaves the wolf sledge and hyldrin , one that has to be bought for plat in the market and the other that has such a ridiculous low spawn and drop rate people never see wolf and are buying it at 1000 plat... Which is an even bigger scam .

So yeah, it's basically "wait" for months or pay premium and reach it now.

I had wolf spawn once in like five weeks of daily play, so I don't buy into the you can reach it legit claim.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Not sure it's true. For console we needed 15k XP for the next LVL up (since no founder pack).

So new nodachi sword, new k board, opticor vandal, larkspud, that's 12k. Still missing 3k or so.

Prisma Grinlok is coming in 3-4 baro kiteers, so that's a couple of months at best. Pretty sure hyldrin will be there b4 baro.

In the meanwhile, that leaves the wolf sledge and hyldrin , one that has to be bought for plat in the market and the other that has such a ridiculous low spawn and drop rate people never see wolf and are buying it at 1000 plat... Which is an even bigger scam .

We will likely see a new prime set in a couple of weeks.  That will definitely push us over.  Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're complaint about Hildryn.  Hopefully, we'll be able to grind for her parts soon.

I just want to let you all at DE know, my clan of 100 actives is down to 5 now since nightwave and now your bumbling of melee, you ruined this game. On a side note, my alliance clans ( over 70 clans) are all talking of quitting. Im a year one player, its been fun and all. Too bad you destroyed this game for so many ppl. Good luck.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)l33tHaxz said:

I just want to let you all at DE know, my clan of 100 actives is down to 5 now since nightwave and now your bumbling of melee, you ruined this game. On a side note, my alliance clans ( over 70 clans) are all talking of quitting. Im a year one player, its been fun and all. Too bad you destroyed this game for so many ppl. Good luck.

OK, I guess.

On 2019-03-21 at 6:23 PM, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

I had wolf spawn once in like five weeks of daily play, so I don't buy into the you can reach it legit claim.

Just got Mr 27 without new frame and new archgun,  so if you don't have the wolf sledge get the archgun 

I love the new more fluid melee to gun switching but I have one issue that is annoying with it. When mining or scanning something and an enemy comes near me an I want to just melee it to get rid of it and go back to mining I have to pull the item wheel back out again because it removes my mining tool when I melee. When you do a melee with the fishing spear equipped and you press aim or fire button the fishing spear comes back automatically but not with mining tools or scanner.

Please make it when you use melee that whatever was equipped before whether a weapon, mining tool, scanner, etc. keeps that item equipped when the fire button or aim button is pressed again instead of going back to the gun. It is extremely annoying to have to keep pulling out the item wheel to equip my mining tool every time I just want to quick melee kill an enemy nearby. Please can you make this possible?

Edit: It looks like the fishing spear staying on even after melee for me was an isolated glitch because it doesn't  seem work that way anymore. 

I came to Warframe cause of the Destiny 2 issues. Recently I revisited D2 to see what was up with it. It felt slow by comparison and i logged out soon after. Speed on warframe is addicting!!! Keep that in mind as I write to ask that we make holstering instantaneous (except for maybe archguns as much as it pains me to say it). Personally, I ask whats the point of melee 2.9's faster way to switch between weapons if holstering is soo slowww? I dont wanna use mods 4 it so i wont. Also, why do our warframes have to stumble after a fall? Even a short fall triggers it and that triggers me. Sometimes aimgliding doesn't prevent the stumble or it runs out from long falls . IMO, it should last til u hit the ground. Glidings fun. Instead of a dead stop howabouts a walking/stumble animation. At least ur moving. Hopefully this gets considered. Thanks.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb (PS4)MATTEOS_PHOTO:

Fighting the Spider you cant use your melee either with Heavy Gun equipped.
Also everytime you melee your scanner goes away and mining too aswell, very annoying

PLEASE FIX

Same happens when u have stone cutter equipped. Anf if i equip fishing speare, i cant use bait. Normally i go into this menu where all bait for every fish is but if i click consumables with spear, it always comes the normal consumables menu.

I have Y axe converted and i have set fly down to my L2 trigger and fly high to my R2 trigger. This works fine if i am in archwing or use titania. But if i use Hildren 4 its the opposite, i fly down with R2 and up with L2. Was  a bit dissapointed since i bought him only to notice its impossiblte to use him with that controller thing. I tried back to default and everything but nothing changed.

First off I'll say I like the direction where melee switching/gun switching is going, that'd be a pretty good QoL change.

However I just came back from playing, and quitting, Anthem to have some good old fun with gunblade melee and dust off my dragon nikana… and now I wanna avoid melee unless I have to use lifestrike. Even then I just don't want to because:

A.) quickswitch for melee is wonky and awkward 

B.) I have to press down on R3(PS4) for void strike which screws with my camera occasionally because I typically use high sensitivity for aim

C.) Pressing between R3 and circle to turn void strike on and off while using melee is just... blehhh

Now over to base melee play. Current changes are bad due to:

A.) Cutting out the draw of your weapon to a sudden Devil May Cry attack just looks weird and doesn't feel right in comparison to before where you had undrawn standard 1-2 combo and then your drawn combos when you're just using melee

B.) Stance combos that require you to time your blocks are now useless because manual blocking has been replaced with auto blocking

C.) Auto blocking from what I understand was removed in the past because it created more problems than it solved, like with Excalibur's Blade... so why resurface it again?

D.) The quickswitch between guns and melee is just downright annoying, even aggravating, when I've had the same controller layout for years that felt fluid and fun to just being tossed out the window because of these changes

E.) Parkouring with melee is gone, big turn off to mobility

F.) If this is the first phase of your new direction with switching between melee and guns it is so far not looking too good to me

Please reconsider these changes to revert them back or work up a similar system to a compromise of what you want and what we as the players are used to and like. A lot of my buddies that play don't want to because these changes so far effectively turn this game into another generic 3rd person shooter because they, myself included, don't want to use a flawed melee system that was fine before. I've been playing this game for 3 or 4 years, I think, and I love this game and what it offers... but these changes kill the mood of the unique melee mechanics and gameplay of this game.

We've got some great news to share - After the hard work of the team, we no longer need to send to Cert for the next stages of the Operation. Meaning that Data-hash and Escalation will be coming much sooner than originally anticipated! We hope you've been enjoying closing up those blasted Thermia Fractures, all your efforts will soon lead you to the next stages of Buried Debts. 

Cool, looking forward to trying exploiter orb...

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We hope you've been enjoying closing up those blasted Thermia Fractures,

I actually feel asleep and lost a canister that was 3/4 full...I've never fallen asleep playing a game before. I do enjoy sleeping though, so that's something I guess? 🙂

On 2019-03-20 at 2:16 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

March 26th Buried Debts: Hotfix 1

Hotdropped Changed:

PRIME VAULT CLOSED

The following items have returned to the Vault and their Relics have been removed from drops:

• Ember Prime
  • Frost Prime
  • Latron Prime
  • Reaper Prime
  • Sicarus Prime
  • Glaive Prime

As always, if you own the now Vaulted Relics they will remain in your Inventory until you use/trade them.

Assassin Changes:
Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player. 

• Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

Nightwave Fix:

• Fixed the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act not being marked complete after meeting the requirements. The appropriate Standing was delivered behind-the-scenes, but the UI neglected to accurately display that. Completing the Index requirements again post Hotfix will correct your UI, but note that the Standing has already been delivered. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to the Coolant Raknoids.
  • Fixed inability to search anything in the Dojo when typing in UPPERCASE.
  • Fixed the TennoCon 2019 Armor not sitting properly on Hildryn.
  • Fixed your Warframe not looping the TennoCon 2019 animation.
  • Fixed wonky arm animations when Dual Wielding. 

I have a weird bug where the colors on my Syandana and Armor pieces aren't right, but it's only the ones equipped to my Equinox. None of the colors on my other Frames are affected, even the ones using the same Syandana and Armor; but Equinox is stuck with default colors that won't permanently change no matter what I try.

Edit: In looking further, it seems my Syandana and Armor colors are being applied to my Primary and Secondary weapons instead, but again only on Equinox.

Archived