Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 (Equinox Prime + Hotfixes!)

57 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I have a weird bug where the colors on my Syandana and Armor pieces aren't right, but it's only the ones equipped to my Equinox. None of the colors on my other Frames are affected, even the ones using the same Syandana and Armor; but Equinox is stuck with default colors that won't permanently change no matter what I try.

Edit: In looking further, it seems my Syandana and Armor colors are being applied to my Primary and Secondary weapons instead, but again only on Equinox.

Same here

6 hours ago, (PS4)IIIllIlIllIIllll said:

I don’t understand people complaining about melee changes.

The problem is some of us are heavy melee users, and have been for years.  There are those of us who prefer melee over guns, heavily.  So when changes destory what we love about the game, we choose to speak out about it.

As it stands, Life Strike has lost its viability.  Melee is no longer an effective means of staying alive in endurance runs, because there is no more control over the loss of energy from chaneling.  I am afraid to use Melee now.  Trying to turn it on and off when I am taking heavy damage, even hitting 2 health and holding on by a thread from Quick Thinking...  I waste too much time trying to do so, and lose so much energy in the process.  In Endurance runs, for me, Energy is life.  But if I cannot control that energy effectively, because of control changes made in the system, then I just lost my survivability.

Are there other ways around it?  Not everyone plays in teams with a "healer."  Some of us favor solo play.  Not everyone likes to be dependent upon Warframe powers to survive.  Life Strike was an effective way to maintain survivability.

Healing Return?  Less effective, but still works - and can in no way match what channeling a Life Strike hit can do.  If you kill an enemy in one hit with Healing Return, you get nothing back.  If you only get (at max) 11 health back, per hit, per status.  Which means multiple hits restore more health with high status weapons... but the longer it takes to kill enemies, the worse your battle goes when you need things like Life Support.  By contrast, a single swipe with Life Strike can cost something like 12 energy, and completely heal you, with a strong enough hit.  No contest.

But if you cannot easily control the channeling cost, because it is now secondary fire, a turn off/on switch and not just a hold-for-power, now you lose more energy and can die as a result.

Here is another thing to consider.  Auto-blocking.  If you block while channeling, it drains energy.  Fast.  You can't manually block if you have your melee weapon equipped, so just having channeling on at all is just asking for an energy burn.

On 2019-03-20 at 2:52 PM, (PS4)l33tHaxz said:

Most of my players have already quit because of your nightwave events, and the fact that someone with a life doesnt have time to complete them (Or new players dont have standing, wtf?). Now your completely destroying combat styles and player friendly melee. This better be undone soon, like tonight. My clan went from a dozen or more online at any time to 1-2 because of your changes. Your destroying this game in a matter of weeks, after being so great for years. Im done with this if its not resolved tonight. Undo melee changes, make nightwave tasks feasibly doable for new players as well as vets, and stop fixing what isn't broken.

Don't you think you're being a little dramatic? The changes aren't bad and I fact feel good to me and a vast majority of players. I feel like uou and your other players are stick in the past and if you can't evolve with the game, then there are other games for you. 

After this hotfix from today, swapping a polarized slot on my zaw somehow UNPOLARIZED my stance slot. You know the one you usually apply when gilding a zaw?? I somehow lost that. And I cant remove any mods equipped so its at a -14 capacity. So did the hotfix do this? Or is swapping polarized slots broken? 

PLEASE FIX I WANT TO USE THIS NEW RIVEN

Il y a 5 heures, (PS4)The_Verethragna a dit :

I have a weird bug where the colors on my Syandana and Armor pieces aren't right, but it's only the ones equipped to my Equinox. None of the colors on my other Frames are affected, even the ones using the same Syandana and Armor; but Equinox is stuck with default colors that won't permanently change no matter what I try.

Edit: In looking further, it seems my Syandana and Armor colors are being applied to my Primary and Secondary weapons instead, but again only on Equinox.

I've the same problems with my Equinox accessories colors since the last Hotfix; i've cliped this problem on Twitch :

Warframe : Accessories colors problems on Equinox (Since Buried Debts: Hotfix 1 on PS4)

Surprise! We got news that Tenno on PS4  could enter Deck 12 without having to enter the code earned from data-hash scanning and start the Exploiter Orb fight sequence! This is obviously not how we intended the next stage of the Operation to go as the data-hashes provide story behind Deck 12, so we will be diagnosing the issue tomorrow (March 27th) when everyone is awake and back in the studio. 

For now, you can read more on the next phase of the Operation here: 

Will we be able to use the Diluted Thermia for the Deck 12 escalation Boss Fight after the Thermia Fractures event ends if we still have some in our inventory? Or will we only be able to use it during the event to farm Hildryn parts bp?

Also does it use up one Diluted Thermia from from whomever inserts it or does it take one from everyone in the squad?

10 hours ago, (PS4)one-5-zero said:

This update is so entirely f-ed up I took to the internet for answers, I found this https://arg.solarisunited.xyz/buried-debts/data-hashes

I find  it hard to believe that DE spends all it's time making these ciphers puzzles, secret twitter messages discord accounts and mini games that 99.999% of players are unaware of and can't participate in if they wanted to, and has nearly nothingl to do with actually playing the game. If this is true and DE does put out this content then this is your problem, if you put one tenth of the effort into actual game content that you do in these puzzles then you wouldn't have such buggy and broken releases and your content wouldn't put people to sleep. Really the fracture sealing game mechanics is simply mobile defense you put no thought into it past that. You released a half baked event that players can't finish, the hashtag mechanic is meaningless, but there is a glitch that lets you participate in the boss fight that is supposed to be unavailable. do you realize hoe ridiculous  that sounds? And you expect money for this?

I can totally see the fun in the whole real world secret messages and puzzles thing but you are taking it really far and the actual game is suffering for it. At the end of the day you need to ask yourself what it is you do. Do you make puzzles and ciphers translated into made up alien languages for a handful of people or do you make a cross platform video game played by over a million people? At the rate you are going it may only be the former.

And lastly Hildrn is a rhino skin with breasts added to it, not that I have anything against breasts, the problem is if you really look at it especially the head you can see it's built right on top of the rhino design. When you get down to it all the recent warframe designs are completely boring and lack any imagination. If i'm missing some sort of coded message or puzzle that makes them more interesting please direct me to it.

Why do you play this game if you have nothing but negativity to say about it? If I thought what you do about this game, I'm sorry I wouldn't play it I would go do something else with my time. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)one-5-zero said:

This update is so entirely f-ed up I took to the internet for answers, I found this https://arg.solarisunited.xyz/buried-debts/data-hashes

I find  it hard to believe that DE spends all it's time making these ciphers puzzles, secret twitter messages discord accounts and mini games that 99.999% of players are unaware of and can't participate in if they wanted to, and has nearly nothingl to do with actually playing the game. If this is true and DE does put out this content then this is your problem, if you put one tenth of the effort into actual game content that you do in these puzzles then you wouldn't have such buggy and broken releases and your content wouldn't put people to sleep. Really the fracture sealing game mechanics is simply mobile defense you put no thought into it past that. You released a half baked event that players can't finish, the hashtag mechanic is meaningless, but there is a glitch that lets you participate in the boss fight that is supposed to be unavailable. do you realize hoe ridiculous  that sounds? And you expect money for this?

I can totally see the fun in the whole real world secret messages and puzzles thing but you are taking it really far and the actual game is suffering for it. At the end of the day you need to ask yourself what it is you do. Do you make puzzles and ciphers translated into made up alien languages for a handful of people or do you make a cross platform video game played by over a million people? At the rate you are going it may only be the former.

And lastly Hildrn is a rhino skin with breasts added to it, not that I have anything against breasts, the problem is if you really look at it especially the head you can see it's built right on top of the rhino design. When you get down to it all the recent warframe designs are completely boring and lack any imagination. If i'm missing some sort of coded message or puzzle that makes them more interesting please direct me to it.

Hildryn is an awesome frame and i love her look! She can cc, dps and tank... Triple threat. The boss battle is the best in the game currently and im glad we didn't have to wait for it. 

Also, DE is spot on. I love the lore and its important to me and many many other players.

I dont want cross platform... Id prefer an account copy like Nintendo switch has...

PC economy would wreck console economy as we don't have access to platinum discounts like PC does. 

Plus it would open Us up to way more bugs and issues... 

Lastly, quit being so toxic... 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Fehlany said:

I play NA region on PS4. Option is there. 

Options > Gameplay > Gore Enabled (2nd to last option)

http://www.twitch.tv/blaktiga330/v/402605905?sr=a&t=513s - it is not there I guarantee it not for United States and yes the account is 21+

Playing with Garuda aswell no blood and gore effects, game was fine before update.

Support has no mention about gore enable tab so I don't know.

10 hours ago, (PS4)D330 said:

http://www.twitch.tv/blaktiga330/v/402605905?sr=a&t=513s - it is not there I guarantee it not for United States and yes the account is 21+

Playing with Garuda aswell no blood and gore effects, game was fine before update.

Support has no mention about gore enable tab so I don't know.

Not for the US?

I’m in the US and I have gore enabled and an option.

Equinox Prime: Hotfix 2
e119dbb56e99bca2a1c27bbff9852818.jpg

EQUINOX PRIME!
Embrace the balance of duality with Equinox Prime. This harmonious warrior comes with the Stradavar Prime rifle, the Tipedo Prime staff and more!

Equinox Prime Access Features

• Equinox Prime: Night and Day in final balance.
  • Equinox Prime Glyphs: Display your Equinox Prime loyalty. 
  • Stradavar Prime: Never fail to call down a devastating finale.
  • Tipedo Prime: Sever your foes with this lithe and lethal staff.

Equinox Prime Accessories

• Isabeau Prime Syandana
  • Narvarr Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Get the newest Prime gear with Equinox Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market! 

For full regional dates for PS4, please see below:

• April 2: America
  • April 3: Europe & Asia
  • April 4: Japan

EquinoxPrime_Accessories_Keyart.thumb.pn

Oberon Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, and Sybaris Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis’ Sacrifice of Sybaris Prime Barrel to Kronen Prime Blade
  • Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Oberon Prime Chassis to Chroma Prime Chassis
  • Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Sybaris Prime Stock to Destreza Prime Handle

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Changes:
As mentioned in our previous Riven Workshop, the Equinox Prime Access which just released brings with it the first in a series of regular Riven disposition tweaks!  A full breakdown of the Riven disposition changes can be found in the Developer Workshop: 

Changes:

• Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 
  • Optimized significant performance deterioration when talking to Vent Kids on the Orb Vallis; this was most noticeable during the initial dialogue when starting a K-Drive Race.
  • Optimized Coolant Raknoid sloshing effects to eliminate calculations when off-screen.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to trade the Prisma Veritux. 
  • Fixed Profit-Taker appearing to have its Shield FX active when killed as a Client. 
  • Fixed custom colors not applying to areas of Equinox.

Archived