Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 (Equinox Prime + Hotfixes!)

Can PS4 please get a Prime Access Bundle that has everything!! Frames, Weapons and Accessories all in one bundle? Similar to what PC gets because buying both the Prime Access and the Accessory Pack each time is getting a little expensive... (Kinda liked the idea of the prime noggles at the end of each year so it's cool to buy the prime access but not if it costs an arm and a leg)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Krazza181 said:

Can PS4 please get a Prime Access Bundle that has everything!! Frames, Weapons and Accessories all in one bundle? Similar to what PC gets because buying both the Prime Access and the Accessory Pack each time is getting a little expensive... (Kinda liked the idea of the prime noggles at the end of each year so it's cool to buy the prime access but not if it costs an arm and a leg)

The two packs total out to the same price and items as the complete pack on PC.  Originally, we did have 1 big pack(all the way back to ember prime), but it was a problem in some regions due to the PSN wallet limit and currency conversion.

On 2019-04-03 at 8:37 AM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

The two packs total out to the same price and items as the complete pack on PC.  Originally, we did have 1 big pack(all the way back to ember prime), but it was a problem in some regions due to the PSN wallet limit and currency conversion.

Not anymore sadly, it now costs us $10 more than pc.

On 2019-03-26 at 8:58 PM, (PS4)azul86sapphire said:

The problem is some of us are heavy melee users, and have been for years.

The only option you have is to lessen some of that power and put on some channeling efficiency so the drain isnt so bad.

If I were you, I'd wait because more changes are on the way and I'm sure this new "rage" mode will be well received but have drastic changes to channeling play as well.

• Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
  • Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
    • Owned Magus, Exodia, and Virtuos Arcane Blueprints have been converted to full-crafted Arcanes.

i have tons of back logged exodia virtuous and magus arcanes unbuilt for like a year now

so yeah

All we need now is a better way to get Arcane Grace / Barrier / Aegis / Energize

5 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Accessories cost $10 more because it has plat in it and the PC version does not.  The plat is there to make buying both packs equal to buying the largest bundle on PC.

So dividing the plat means the whole bundle needs to cost $10 more? I mean the full prime access, it's $140 for pc and $150 for ps4, you're saying that just the act of having the accessories pack give plat they get to charge us even more?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SCP-100912 said:

So dividing the plat means the whole bundle needs to cost $10 more? I mean the full prime access, it's $140 for pc and $150 for ps4, you're saying that just the act of having the accessories pack give plat they get to charge us even more?

You must be in a different region than me...  Full Access on PC is 139.99.  And on PS4 it's 79.99 + 59.99 = 139.98

Source:
https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2097-CUSA00080_00-WARFRAMEFINAL001

10 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

You must be in a different region than me...  Full Access on PC is 139.99.  And on PS4 it's 79.99 + 59.99 = 139.98

Source:
https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2097-CUSA00080_00-WARFRAMEFINAL001

I'm in the same region, but when I went to check out it says $150 and some change. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased Valyr's Hysteria augment mod, Hysterical Assault, and the activation requirment has changed, no big deal, well, it would bem if i could activate it. It now says im to aim then attack to pounce on an enemy up to 30 meters away. Yet, whenever i aim due to this melee patch, i pull out my weapon, or just block with her talons if no primary or secondary equipped, and when i melee attack, i just attack, no pounce. The melee change ruined her augment mod, please, fix this

39 minutes ago, (PS4)gavinscott said:

I just purchased Valyr's Hysteria augment mod, Hysterical Assault, and the activation requirment has changed, no big deal, well, it would bem if i could activate it. It now says im to aim then attack to pounce on an enemy up to 30 meters away. Yet, whenever i aim due to this melee patch, i pull out my weapon, or just block with her talons if no primary or secondary equipped, and when i melee attack, i just attack, no pounce. The melee change ruined her augment mod, please, fix this

This is being changed in the update.

Archived