Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legitimate Wants/Needs Get Your Ideas Out In The Open Come One Come All! Come Big Come Small!

(XBOX)vx Axol xv

What do you guys think customization wise would be cool in the next update?

And I’m not just talking new skins though feel free to chime in with new ideas regarding those but new customization mechanics? Any ideas? 

Unrelated to the customization mechanics I think getting a nice  glowing color palette and metallic color palette would be neat.

Edited by (XB1)oORubberFruitOo

4 minutes ago, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

What do you guys think customization wise would be cool in the next update?

Swap the Loadouts. That's the QoL I want for a very long time now. Not gonna rearrange them manually in alphabetical order

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

7 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Swap the Loadouts. That's the QoL I want for a very long time now. Not gonna rearrange them manually in alphabetical order

The best person we can go to (because he’s virtually the only one on the DE dev team who listens to what we criticize or say. And takes it into consideration.) is lord Pablo.

Praise be upon Pablo because without him us Tenno would be lost drifting into the void and slowly loosing ourselves in its ether.

Edited by (XB1)oORubberFruitOo

2 hours ago, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

Being able to customize the color of each individual part on my warframe weapons and ship would be a welcome change but that’s just me.

i'd say that and also being able to change the colour area's (thought about this after looking at the new ivara skin's colour areas (coming with the latest tennogen round) and besides the, questionable, colour area's it looks f*cking awesome!)

Revert Rivens to a former accepted state: Sometimes a riven roll looks tempting, but is just medicore in play. Or it looks kinda nice, but I'm not convinced that it's worth risking the current state, so I'm not trying it out. This could be all more fun if the riven could be reverted to a former state. Doesn't need to be free (could cost as much kuva as a new roll), but it would make experiementing with Rivens way more fun.

Setting markers in the system map navigation

For example, that while looking at Sedna, you can write a small note besides Hydron: "Good exp farm", or some other nodes having notes like "plenty of polymer bundle drop", small notes that help you write down whatever you want about that node

8 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

A Sentient themed open world set in the Tau Ceti solar system.

kappa

A giant expansion of lore and gameplay elements for the Grineer faction, including but not limited to open worlds on Saturn and Uranus, overhaul of PoE and 4 different Trials, in Kuva Fortress and the aforementioned planets.

kappa