Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mission enemy speed

MineSmasher133

So, I've been farming xp for about 1h now on salacia (neptune, archwing mobile defense mission) and I've noticed that the enemies seem to go a lot faster than usual and also they can't really control their direction due to their speed. It makes it nearly impossible to use arch-guns that are somewhat precise (imperator, velocitus). This seems to be cross-missions with varying hosts and not a singled out instance. Anyone else feels that way ? Quick edit: Just ran 2 interceptions on caelus (uranus) to see if the problem was isolated to corpus archwing units, but on grineer archwing units, it seems to be the opposite; They seem to be ultra slow. I checked one up close and it traveled like 5m in about 3-4 seconds when they should go way faster  so there's clearly a problem with archwing units momentum.

Edited by MineSmasher133
cross-checking other missions

There are quite a few posts about this dating back a good couple of weeks at least. Made Razorback a bit of a pain to get the things for because enemies just darted across the map like the laws of physics didn't matter.

6 minutes ago, Xixott said:

There are quite a few posts about this dating back a good couple of weeks at least. Made Razorback a bit of a pain to get the things for because enemies just darted across the map like the laws of physics didn't matter.

Seeing as I didn't see it happening before the update for the event, I'm guessing that's when it started. They certainly weren't zipping around like that when I went through for the Alus.

Just ran into this problem as well on Salacia, Neptune.. good lord it made it a pain to try and kill enemies with Velocitus.  The enemies definitely seem to be going so fast that they really cant control their movements very well (similar to how many players all zoomed up by a max str volt lol) - they often run into walls and sometimes even get stuck in the geometry, which is really the only decent opening you have to try and hit these guys.

Edited by Sin1989