The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will it ever be possible for me to get Primed Fury?

greaterthanthree

Question

Like a dumb noob, I traded my primed fury away the day I got it, thinking I'd eventually buy another one off of someone. Of course, DE then made the mod untradeable, so my hopes of doing so were dashed. Several hundred login days later and I really wish I could have some attack speed on non-crit melee weapons. I have already contacted support and they were unable to reverse the trade as it was made a very long time ago. Do I have any recourse?

12 answers to this question

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself 🙂 

Arcane Strike is another option.  At max rank, it provides a 10% chance on each hit with ANY weapon to increase the speed of melee attacks by 40% for 12 seconds.  

It drops from the Eidolon Gantulyst (either kill or capture).  But it's much easier to buy from another player, as a fully ranked one is currently selling for as little as 50p on the warframe market!

5 hours ago, greaterthanthree said:

Like a dumb noob, I traded my primed fury away the day I got it, thinking I'd eventually buy another one off of someone. Of course, DE then made the mod untradeable, so my hopes of doing so were dashed. Several hundred login days later and I really wish I could have some attack speed on non-crit melee weapons. I have already contacted support and they were unable to reverse the trade as it was made a very long time ago. Do I have any recourse?

Traded?

As you know per wiki this mod can now not be traded

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Primed_Fury

"As of Hotfix: Lunaro 4, this mod cannot be traded between players, primarily to prevent farming Daily Tribute-rewarded mods by creating multiple accounts."

You traded it a long long time ago before the hotfix?

Sadly as I far as I know it is now gone and will never return.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

Traded?

As you know per wiki this mod can now not be traded

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Primed_Fury

"As of Hotfix: Lunaro 4, this mod cannot be traded between players, primarily to prevent farming Daily Tribute-rewarded mods by creating multiple accounts."

You traded it a long long time ago before the hotfix?

Sadly as I far as I know it is now gone and will never return.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Yep. I got the mod in that short short window before Hotfix: Lunaro 4 came out and traded it within 5 minutes ish of getting it 🙄

On 2019-03-21 at 2:18 AM, greaterthanthree said:

I traded my primed fury away the day I got it, thinking I'd eventually buy another one off of someone.

I am sorry but I fail to see the logic behind this mindset. Why even sell something when you don't have a duplicate and clearly you intend to use in future ?

That being said, I don't think there is any other way to obtain this mod unless DE decides to help you out. Which is also very unlikely considering how much time has passed since this fiasco.

I have kind of the same problem with the Azima. Got it as a login reward, maxed it, then decided I don't like it and sold it because free slot... I know, this isn't so painful that selling Primed Fury. Still very annoying, I want it back, but after all this time support won't help. There were news before about making login reward weapons re-obtainable in the future, if they do that, it's only logical that the login reward mods will be like that too. But there's no solid promise, neither a time they are planning to do this, only the idea itself. So, maybe soon.