Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fish spawn appears to be lowered.

(NSW)Hashmalum

Fishing on Cetus appears to be broken at the moment. Was in the plains at night on the lake, roughly in the crotch area of the dead eidolon, using both dye and norg bait. No norg or eels would spawn, for the entire duration of the dye and bait. Tested in solo game.

update tested in public game there were a few eels that spawned but no norg, same testing parameters but this time it was raining and in the public game there were 3 additional players running bounties.

update, leaving the plains and returning to them fixed the issue... or so I thought, as I was able to get an eel and a few norgs in a public game. Until I had to shoot some grineer, after switching  back to my weapons shooting the grineer (and then going into spoiler mode to kill some cons) 

My dye and bait no longer highlighted fish throughout the entire length of the lake. Perhaps something dealing with the weapon swap breaks it?

requires More testing and testers

Edited by (NSW)Hashmalum

I'm seeing similar behavior. I've been trying to do ocean fishing and haven't seen single fish (not even commons) with dye and murkray bait.

0 ocean fish spawned after probably about 30 mins of dropping bait and dye.

Edited by (NSW)MrWex

• 2 weeks later...