Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yellow Blinking Icon Stuck On Screen

(NSW)XenobladeBun

It seems that occasionally, usually in fortuna, some part of the UI won't go away and you are often left with a blinking (distracting) yellow transparent icon towards the middle of the screen. Unfortunately, this happens the most during bounties in public squads. Thanks for reading. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, and in my experince it's mostly common in mobil defence, and seem to be a "left over" from the initial blinking of the "data thingy".

I think I started getting the bug around xmas or so (winter). But I feel that lately I experience it much more often, and more often that not (especially in longer mission, like syndicate ones, where I run around looking for the marks) I end up nauseous because of it.

I never really bothered to report it, because it was fairly rare I experienced it, and I assumed lots of other people had reported it. Seems like a few have reported it, but doesn't seem like something the developers have acknowledged.

I haven't been able to find anything about a clientside fix for this, but if someone knows of one, I would be grateful if you could point me towards it. And if no fix exist, I would appreciate if someone from DE would comment, just so I know that you are aware of the issue... Because it turns out that Warframe loses quite a bit of it's appeal, when you end up feeling sick after doing a mission. 😛

EDIT: Aaaand, I just noticed this is in the "switch" section... I found this post via google search. I'm experiencing this on PC. (I found another topic about this issue on pc, but it was so old that it had been archived, so if someone from DE reads this, should I create new topic on the PC bugs forum about this? Or are you already aware of this? I don't want to create a new topic, if you are already aware.) 🙂

Edited by Jabbadoor

• 1 month later...

I get this now and then. As everyone's already noted it's the pusling flash that accompanies a newly added waypoint to make them more noticeable. For some reason the shortlived pulse manages to disconnect itself from the waypoint and becomes immortal in the process.

In short: where ever it initially appeared on the screen it will stay in that spot and continue pulsing for the rest of the mission.

Most commonly it's the yellow pulse from objective icons but one time I had the green flash for the extraction icon stick around while I was heading out. I've yet to see a blue pulse from dropped/stolen weapons (not that I use my Javlok often) or the yellow rings pulse from those Focus affinity Convergeance Orbs (which is fortunate as that would be an even greater distraction, being the largest and most distinct pulse).