Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAMES LATEST XBOX UPDATE IS A PROBLEM

(XBOX)Clowed665

I'm sure I am not the only one so far one console(Xbox one) to be exact that loves playing warframe and spends countless hours playing,  grinding etc. I'm sure everyone has also noticed bugs or "FEATURES" as we call it in updates and hot patches throughout the game those are usually fixed and resolved quite easily.  Something most players are also aware of is the fact DE likes to change things to what they feel is easier or is better in their eyes you know some little things and big things we as players are aware of but we don't have a say or a choice in the matter.  What DE does goes as far as I've seen which is BS but hey it's their game don't like it then that's what they have a forum for so you can say something give feed back and be ignored. So here's where I what I want to know honestly and genuinely What in the actual hell was DE thinking when they decided taking away melee aim gliding and changing channeling to the right analog what about that seemed like a good idea?  I spent hours yesterday playing warframe and was excited to come home after work because I heard about a new update but now being forced to deal with this new control system that is so completely inconvenient and honestly for me a big melee fan it is NOT WORTH IT and UNPLAYABLE in all honesty it would be nice to just allow players to customize their own controls I get it it's your game but you are going to kill it with that kind of BS get your sh*t together DE until I can at least have the option to change back to the old controls or have a Player customization system on controls it isn't even worth me playing. I won't be playing warframe anytime soon unless they can acknowledge their community and fix their game so it is playable honestly after seeing them break the games melee for Xbox it makes me want to go play Fornite instead and I wouldn't even consider playing that kind of game but to DE all I have to say is fix your game for players and do it right fix the melee change it back or at least give it the option to have that back or you're going to loose a lot of players because of the sh*t storm you just unleashed. 

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Clowed665 said:

What in the actual hell was DE thinking when they decided taking away melee aim gliding and changing channeling to the right analog what about that seemed like a good idea?

in all honesty it would be nice to just allow players to customize their own controls 

Unfortunately melee aimgliding being lost is a byproduct of the instant switching. It would be nice if, as well as the "melee with fire button" option, we had a "block with aim button" option (obviously this would have to be an either/or situation as, if you activated both, you would have no way to switch back to guns)
If you usually play melee-only you can still aimglide with melee by un-equipping your guns.

Im curious though, what exactly is your issue with the channelling being the right stick?

It seems to be useless since it is quite difficult to channel while you melee and it's even harder if you use life strike because of the positioning of the control placement now it makes healing return the only real efficient and usable way for getting back hp but only through a weapon for status

Not to mention if you have a play style that has been built up through the old control layout and is now hindered by this forced change it basically kills the play style and makes you wonder how you will play the warframes you have set up over this long period of time for me that is a huge buzz kill and just kills the fun and desire of wanting to play anymore

warframe always goes through alot of changes and while i agree melee going to need a few tune ups, just keep in mind this is only the first phase and a few more to come with hopefully some proper adjustments and fixes. however as players we going to need to analyze and give clear feedback/ideas what would make controls better that can lapse onto their idea or itll never get anywhere. also am i the only warframe player that found aim glide with a melee pointless as u cant dish out dps as u can with a gun doing aim glide?

You only have like 3 posts on the forums so for you to say DE doesn't see or respond to posts is silly. Even if they don't respond the staff still reads feedback,not to say they don't post and respond to others of course.

I've used a wired xbox360 controller for years on PC and these changes only made melee easier to use and better in general for me. Aim glide is gone but I fail to see why that matters when you can LT to glide and B in a instant snap back to melee. Holding B to switch to melee was always time consuming and gave a great pause between wanting to run and gun and just focus on melee attacks,it was really ruining weapon flow and game flow in general with the long pauses to switch. Now melee is seamless with no wait between weapon switching and I love that. No pause,no waiting in the action to switch,no slowdown of combat. 

Channeling can now be set to be toggled,much more desired than holding the trigger to use it.  Just felt like a wasted use of the trigger with the old system considering channeling was rarely ever used. Pop a lifestrike hit once in awhile and that was the real use it ever had.

I will agree on the auto block being somewhat annoying with no way to manually block but that seems more like a nit pick of a in the works change than anything. Rarely ever used block to begin with.

I don't see the harm in letting players choose old control layouts over the newer one if they choose to.

I'm all for the new system though because it's much faster and responsive in a game that requires rapid movement and reaction. I'm all for those not wanting the changes being given the option to use the old controller setup too.

I'd also like to note on the fact you don't just have to waste time holding B to switch to melee BUT you can also pull out your gun instantly to deal with nullifiers and then switch back to melee instantly with no forced waiting between switching to a different weapon. That right there is a beautiful thing.

Edit: i'm also a part of one of the largest clans on xbox and all i've heard so far is praise for the new system so I disagree about these changes breaking melee for console.

It does seem to have disrupt some players play styles though no doubt but it isn't a rampant problem on console from what I can tell.

Edited by wizardeiges

1 hour ago, SutomuDrgn said:

warframe always goes through alot of changes and while i agree melee going to need a few tune ups, just keep in mind this is only the first phase and a few more to come with hopefully some proper adjustments and fixes. however as players we going to need to analyze and give clear feedback/ideas what would make controls better that can lapse onto their idea or itll never get anywhere. also am i the only warframe player that found aim glide with a melee pointless as u cant dish out dps as u can with a gun doing aim glide?

1 hour ago, wizardeiges said:

You only have like 3 posts on the forums so for you to say DE doesn't see or respond to posts is silly. Even if they don't respond the staff still reads feedback,not to say they don't post and respond to others of course.

I've used a wired xbox360 controller for years on PC and these changes only made melee easier to use and better in general for me. Aim glide is gone but I fail to see why that matters when you can L to glide and B in a instant snap back to melee. Holding B to switch to melee was always time consuming and gave a great pause between wanting to run and gun and just focus on melee attacks,it was really ruining weapon flow and game flow in general with the long pauses to switch. Now melee is seamless with no wait between weapon switching and I love that. No pause,no waiting in the action to switch,no slowdown of combat. 

Channeling can now be set to be toggled,much more desired than holding the trigger to use it.  Just felt like a wasted use of the trigger with the old system considering channeling was rarely ever used. Pop a lifestrike hit once in awhile and that was the real use it ever had.

I will agree on the auto block being somewhat annoying with no way to manually block but that seems more like a nit pick of a in the works change than anything. Rarely ever used block to begin with.

I don't see the harm in letting players choose old control layouts over the newer one if they choose to.

I'm all for the new system though because it's much faster and responsive in a game that requires rapid movement and reaction. I'm all for those not wanting the changes being given the option to use the old controller setup too.

I'd also like to note on the fact you don't just have to waste time holding B to switch to melee BUT you can also pull out your gun instantly to deal with nullifiers and then switch back to melee instantly with no forced waiting between switching to a different weapon. That right there is a beautiful thing.

Edit: i'm also a part of one of the largest clans on xbox and all i've heard so far is praise for the new system so I disagree about these changes breaking melee for console.

It does seem to have disrupt some players play styles though no doubt but it isn't a rampant problem on console from what I can tell.

First off SutomuDrgn, the game isnt all about dealing damage. Its partcially you cpuld say a strategical game. Considering you can form teams of certain warframes to be more efficient in a mission and such. Either way glidng with melee is not pointless. It was a way to get around while having your melee out and tbh it was quite entertaining, you could also block during it so its not as if you were just spreading your arms asking to be shot at by enemies. Remember dealing damage isnt always the most important thing.

Finally towards wizardeiges just because a person has a small amount of posts bexause they do not have much to talk about until it greatly affects them in game means nothing. Just because they dont post a lot does not mean they cannot see the posts of others that seem to always be ignored. Also melee aim gliding as previously said isnt pointless but rather it was quite fun and it had purpose. Also judging from your explination you seem to be using a keybpard and mouse not a 360 controller. There isnt just an L button. Also pushing the right analog stick is uncomfortable and due to soem mods you do not want to forget about it because it is toggled. So making sure you remember to push it again so you dont drain your energy faster that a 30% efficiency valkyr with hysteria is kind of a pain to those who are used to simply tapping LT tp trigger the mod. This entire melee update is horrible. The flow is nice but it is too free in my opinion. If we had an option to have the original set up then Id be completely fine sadly we dont have that ability.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

First off SutomuDrgn, the game isnt all about dealing damage. Its partcially you cpuld say a strategical game. Considering you can form teams of certain warframes to be more efficient in a mission and such. Either way glidng with melee is not pointless. It was a way to get around while having your melee out and tbh it was quite entertaining, you could also block during it so its not as if you were just spreading your arms asking to be shot at by enemies. Remember dealing damage isnt always the most important thing.

You are right dmg isn't the only thing and utility is something that plays a big role however i still see no gain in aim glide with melee specifically. True blocking bullets is a thing but just using the concept right u shouldn't be getting hit at all while technically being a self tank as a concept isn't considered utility but rather reliance on lack of skill to avoid dying faster which is why a frame like Wukong is currently at the bottom of the tier list. I can agree melee is in need of constant look at right now but I never understood the argument with melee aim glide as again with a gun u can deal dps, being in the air w/o doing anything waste time, stuff like spin to win and the new dive move is far more fast and efficient. 

9 hours ago, SutomuDrgn said:

You are right dmg isn't the only thing and utility is something that plays a big role however i still see no gain in aim glide with melee specifically. True blocking bullets is a thing but just using the concept right u shouldn't be getting hit at all while technically being a self tank as a concept isn't considered utility but rather reliance on lack of skill to avoid dying faster which is why a frame like Wukong is currently at the bottom of the tier list. I can agree melee is in need of constant look at right now but I never understood the argument with melee aim glide as again with a gun u can deal dps, being in the air w/o doing anything waste time, stuff like spin to win and the new dive move is far more fast and efficient. 

dont understand what you mean by a self tank isnt a utility. Im sorry but if you can hold your own ground that is amazing, it means you can stay alive and keep assisiting the team. You can also ya know revive so I dont really understand him being at the bottom of this tier list. Those self sustaining tanks have come to my aid more times that I can count. Just because they are self sustaining doesnt mean they lack skill. Your assumptions kinda seem in a way like you didnt research about it or anything. 

Honestly the overall problems with melee right now is the blocking is auto which really that takes the fun out of having to block on your own. The devs giving us auto blocking from this community whining most likely is because they are lazy. Im sorry but thats stupid. There is no game that I can really think of that has auto blocking, its understandable if some melees have it or soem exalted weapons but not overall. The melee aim glide was nice and amazing for those who loved to see their customized weapon in front fo them ready to murder the next target. This whole melee channeling is horrible. I wouldnt have such an issue if the button was LT still but being the right analog stick hurts my wrist. I have tried it out on excalibur a few times and tbh its time consuming, not so much as "flows better" as we were told.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

dont understand what you mean by a self tank isnt a utility. Im sorry but if you can hold your own ground that is amazing, it means you can stay alive and keep assisiting the team. You can also ya know revive so I dont really understand him being at the bottom of this tier list. Those self sustaining tanks have come to my aid more times that I can count. Just because they are self sustaining doesnt mean they lack skill. Your assumptions kinda seem in a way like you didnt research about it or anything. 

Honestly the overall problems with melee right now is the blocking is auto which really that takes the fun out of having to block on your own. The devs giving us auto blocking from this community whining most likely is because they are lazy. Im sorry but thats stupid. There is no game that I can really think of that has auto blocking, its understandable if some melees have it or soem exalted weapons but not overall. The melee aim glide was nice and amazing for those who loved to see their customized weapon in front fo them ready to murder the next target. This whole melee channeling is horrible. I wouldnt have such an issue if the button was LT still but being the right analog stick hurts my wrist. I have tried it out on excalibur a few times and tbh its time consuming, not so much as "flows better" as we were told.

Still don't see it as utility as it doesn't really help yur team, kill enemies faster, debuff enemies, even buff allies, or even control the field. No where did I say just bcuz a frame is in the tank category mean they lack skill almost all of them have a different trait besides tanking in any above category. Wukong only upside is not dying tho mean he does nothing for the team or mission nor does he even do great dmg solo he just exist to exist which is y he is at the bottom of the tier list whole tier list that some ppl just call it Wukong tier. Also by going to Yur aid to revive is a pretty null idea in Warframe cuz operators if anything I'll revive using a Warframe cuz I was too lazy to press 5. 

As to auto blocking the main reason it's made into auto mode isn't bcuz of ppl being lazy but bcuz as I talked about upcoming phases combos, stances, channeling, and mods are gonna change up the format. Not to mention how pointless melee eventually gets in endurance runs since everything will eventually 1 shot u with a single bullet while regular content is already brain dead I don't even see the point in blocking at all but it's there for players anyway. 

Also idk wat u mean by lack research I stuck with Warframe for over 3 years to understand the concept of "tanks" if anything I question your own research as I don't think u understand Warframe role of "tanks" or dug anything up on the rest of how they plan to shape melee.

3 hours ago, SutomuDrgn said:

Still don't see it as utility as it doesn't really help yur team, kill enemies faster, debuff enemies, even buff allies, or even control the field. No where did I say just bcuz a frame is in the tank category mean they lack skill almost all of them have a different trait besides tanking in any above category. Wukong only upside is not dying tho mean he does nothing for the team or mission nor does he even do great dmg solo he just exist to exist which is y he is at the bottom of the tier list whole tier list that some ppl just call it Wukong tier. Also by going to Yur aid to revive is a pretty null idea in Warframe cuz operators if anything I'll revive using a Warframe cuz I was too lazy to press 5. 

As to auto blocking the main reason it's made into auto mode isn't bcuz of ppl being lazy but bcuz as I talked about upcoming phases combos, stances, channeling, and mods are gonna change up the format. Not to mention how pointless melee eventually gets in endurance runs since everything will eventually 1 shot u with a single bullet while regular content is already brain dead I don't even see the point in blocking at all but it's there for players anyway. 

Also idk wat u mean by lack research I stuck with Warframe for over 3 years to understand the concept of "tanks" if anything I question your own research as I don't think u understand Warframe role of "tanks" or dug anything up on the rest of how they plan to shape melee.

It can help your team and Im not saying the tank warframes or typical tank warframes I mean  like an self sustaining warframe. But any warframe can help a team literally ANY WARFRAME so for you think they are not a utility makes it seem as though you dont pay attention to others while in game and what they actual do.

If you think melee is terrible at high levels where they can one shot you Im sorry but your three years on warframe mean nothing. You have no idea how overpowered the melee is in this game. It is beyond usefull. 

And no I do not watch the devs streams I mainly watch a summarized version when a youtuber makes one. Its a lot easier for me considering I dont have twitch and my time doesnt work with their streams. 

6 hours ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

It can help your team and Im not saying the tank warframes or typical tank warframes I mean  like an self sustaining warframe. But any warframe can help a team literally ANY WARFRAME so for you think they are not a utility makes it seem as though you dont pay attention to others while in game and what they actual do.

If you think melee is terrible at high levels where they can one shot you Im sorry but your three years on warframe mean nothing. You have no idea how overpowered the melee is in this game. It is beyond usefull. 

And no I do not watch the devs streams I mainly watch a summarized version when a youtuber makes one. Its a lot easier for me considering I dont have twitch and my time doesnt work with their streams. 

You still yet to even say HOW is tank utility. Warframe "tanking" isn't the same as traditional rpg or mmo bcuz u don't mitigate dmg for your team, u don't pull in all the aggro, and u aren't body shielding either while reviving can be done by anyone wit ease cuz operators. Simply "not dying" is just trying to not be a liability to the team and surviving for your own personal sake which doesn't even do anything else then when any other aspect like dps, cc, debuff, support, or shielding frames like volt that isn't even a "tank" but blocks out dmg for the team can "live" and do alot more. And yes I still think melee can still be horrible maybe they're fine and fun at lvl 100-200 but going above usually means death. Even then what I still argue is that aim glide with melee is practically the more useless thing cuz there are more power effective methods (spin to win, diving, or aim with your gun), it's slow that you do nothing but float, and yur gliding if properly u shouldn't get hit by a single bullet. Also I also am technically mad at the current melee but I took time to atleast see other things they plan to bring such as stances being so much faster that it looked smoother than quick melee, mods adjusted with base stats on stuff like reach, replacing channeling with special/heavy moves. Ppl had been so quick to judge on something they "care" about but don't bother looking into things and no u don't have to watch every twitch to learn some of them. However seeing silly topics such as aim glide with a melee just I'm beyond confused when it isn't even great not even mobility, u can still aim glide using yur gun that is instantly popped out, and bcuz again there are faster/stronger mechanics u should be using. I played alot of other melee based combat games even then something like aim glide is hard to see as a fundamental but even in Warframe case not that handy. I can understand if rn if combo are bad, movement feels too restrained wen attacking, how smooth are attacks connecting to targets, scaling dmg output, or even the ways enemies are knocked/staggered from attacks cuz those are topics that should be core to any melee based combat not floating in the air to stare at enemies wen u can still, it's just Yur gun that pops out.

13 hours ago, SutomuDrgn said:

You still yet to even say HOW is tank utility. Warframe "tanking" isn't the same as traditional rpg or mmo bcuz u don't mitigate dmg for your team, u don't pull in all the aggro, and u aren't body shielding either while reviving can be done by anyone wit ease cuz operators. Simply "not dying" is just trying to not be a liability to the team and surviving for your own personal sake which doesn't even do anything else then when any other aspect like dps, cc, debuff, support, or shielding frames like volt that isn't even a "tank" but blocks out dmg for the team can "live" and do alot more. And yes I still think melee can still be horrible maybe they're fine and fun at lvl 100-200 but going above usually means death. Even then what I still argue is that aim glide with melee is practically the more useless thing cuz there are more power effective methods (spin to win, diving, or aim with your gun), it's slow that you do nothing but float, and yur gliding if properly u shouldn't get hit by a single bullet. Also I also am technically mad at the current melee but I took time to atleast see other things they plan to bring such as stances being so much faster that it looked smoother than quick melee, mods adjusted with base stats on stuff like reach, replacing channeling with special/heavy moves. Ppl had been so quick to judge on something they "care" about but don't bother looking into things and no u don't have to watch every twitch to learn some of them. However seeing silly topics such as aim glide with a melee just I'm beyond confused when it isn't even great not even mobility, u can still aim glide using yur gun that is instantly popped out, and bcuz again there are faster/stronger mechanics u should be using. I played alot of other melee based combat games even then something like aim glide is hard to see as a fundamental but even in Warframe case not that handy. I can understand if rn if combo are bad, movement feels too restrained wen attacking, how smooth are attacks connecting to targets, scaling dmg output, or even the ways enemies are knocked/staggered from attacks cuz those are topics that should be core to any melee based combat not floating in the air to stare at enemies wen u can still, it's just Yur gun that pops out.

Again with you and the tanks. I guess you didnt understand my shortened version of why self sustaining tanks are a utility. It also seems you couldnt put two and two together to think of how they are good. First of all a self healing Excalibur, Garuda, Nezha or any other warframe you put life strike on their melee would make acceptional self tanks. With the help of the mod gaurdian derision they would be like a typical tank drawing in the arggo as you had mentioned.

Surviving isnt just not being a liability to your team but it means they can focus more on the enemies. I dont understand why you seem so hateful or just not understanding of how self sustaining warframes are beneficial. Basically you dont have to worry about them and depending on their abilities they can put out that dps, cc, debuff or support.

Examples: A Trinity, I personally can tank in Trinity and stay alive while doing a ton of damage to the enemies ironically with a melee, my zaw or dual kamas prime to be specific. I can also heal, give a damage reduction, give energy, and depending on my auguments i can give people overshields or take down a few enemy's armor by I believe about 40%. 

Example: Being a tank with Excalibur. He can self heal, deal damage, cc, and get rid of a hoard of enemies around a struggling ally. Quite useful.

Example: I hate the term squishy, a warframe is only squishy if you cannot learn to play them. Anyways Mag. I could tank and deal so much damage with Mag. She is a crowd control, could temporarily stop every enemy around her and her team, can give overshield, shield if it is depleted, and can do a ton of damage. Her second ability isnt just for the enemy inside any enemies that walk into that bubble and you shoot into the damage is amped up and hits them since it is technically spinning in circles.

If this doesnt please your understanding there is also Garuda. Takes the damages, heals herself and squad, slash procs enemies, can be a monster with her claws ironically a melee.

I could literally make a seperate post explaining almost every single warframe and how they can be a tank and beneficial to a team. A few warframes i do not play well or do not have so thats why I say almost. Hopfeully you get the point though. If they can survival they can use their abilities and more than obviously instead of like a typical tank taking all that damage towards them they can redirect it or temporarily render the enemies useless. 

Your last sentence was confusing. Please go through and look at what you type to correct the errors they are starting to confuse me and Id rather not misunderstand you.

Alright I have mentioned this before, if you do not understand why people love melee aim gliding and how they know and believe it is not useless, you cant really speak on the topic. I personally was more agile with the melee out rather than a gun. I could be everywhere in an area in a short matter of time with my melee. If you arentagile with melee that is fine but others may only be very agile with it. You have to consider that when you actually try to understand why it was good and useful. 

Currently I enjoy the melee (excluding the channeling, autoblocking, no melee gliding, and how you cannot constantly have the melee out) but the more I was playing it seemed too free. Switching between weapons like that is too open too free and I dont like or understand the logic behind it. There should be some delay. The way the melee was before was a perfect representation of actual combat. You must holster your weapons, with melee you can whip it out in a few short but strong attacks but can put it back instantly and have your guns. Then when you fully pull it out you can do combos and such. That makes sense this current system is confusing to logic in my opinion. Yes the tenno may be fast and such but still no one is that fast.

Also I never implied I need to watch all the dev streams to understand I said they do not work with my time and honestly I dont wish to waste my time listening to any idle chat I want straight to the point what is happening with a game I really enjoy and love. 

I do not know when the devs decided to try and "test" melee 3.0 but I have no memory of testing this. If they supposedly tested this it would greatly appreciated if they allowed the community to test it not a select few. 

34 minutes ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

Again with you and the tanks. I guess you didnt understand my shortened version of why self sustaining tanks are a utility. It also seems you couldnt put two and two together to think of how they are good. First of all a self healing Excalibur, Garuda, Nezha or any other warframe you put life strike on their melee would make acceptional self tanks. With the help of the mod gaurdian derision they would be like a typical tank drawing in the arggo as you had mentioned.

Surviving isnt just not being a liability to your team but it means they can focus more on the enemies. I dont understand why you seem so hateful or just not understanding of how self sustaining warframes are beneficial. Basically you dont have to worry about them and depending on their abilities they can put out that dps, cc, debuff or support.

Examples: A Trinity, I personally can tank in Trinity and stay alive while doing a ton of damage to the enemies ironically with a melee, my zaw or dual kamas prime to be specific. I can also heal, give a damage reduction, give energy, and depending on my auguments i can give people overshields or take down a few enemy's armor by I believe about 40%. 

Example: Being a tank with Excalibur. He can self heal, deal damage, cc, and get rid of a hoard of enemies around a struggling ally. Quite useful.

Example: I hate the term squishy, a warframe is only squishy if you cannot learn to play them. Anyways Mag. I could tank and deal so much damage with Mag. She is a crowd control, could temporarily stop every enemy around her and her team, can give overshield, shield if it is depleted, and can do a ton of damage. Her second ability isnt just for the enemy inside any enemies that walk into that bubble and you shoot into the damage is amped up and hits them since it is technically spinning in circles.

If this doesnt please your understanding there is also Garuda. Takes the damages, heals herself and squad, slash procs enemies, can be a monster with her claws ironically a melee.

I could literally make a seperate post explaining almost every single warframe and how they can be a tank and beneficial to a team. A few warframes i do not play well or do not have so thats why I say almost. Hopfeully you get the point though. If they can survival they can use their abilities and more than obviously instead of like a typical tank taking all that damage towards them they can redirect it or temporarily render the enemies useless. 

Your last sentence was confusing. Please go through and look at what you type to correct the errors they are starting to confuse me and Id rather not misunderstand you.

Alright I have mentioned this before, if you do not understand why people love melee aim gliding and how they know and believe it is not useless, you cant really speak on the topic. I personally was more agile with the melee out rather than a gun. I could be everywhere in an area in a short matter of time with my melee. If you arentagile with melee that is fine but others may only be very agile with it. You have to consider that when you actually try to understand why it was good and useful. 

Currently I enjoy the melee (excluding the channeling, autoblocking, no melee gliding, and how you cannot constantly have the melee out) but the more I was playing it seemed too free. Switching between weapons like that is too open too free and I dont like or understand the logic behind it. There should be some delay. The way the melee was before was a perfect representation of actual combat. You must holster your weapons, with melee you can whip it out in a few short but strong attacks but can put it back instantly and have your guns. Then when you fully pull it out you can do combos and such. That makes sense this current system is confusing to logic in my opinion. Yes the tenno may be fast and such but still no one is that fast.

Also I never implied I need to watch all the dev streams to understand I said they do not work with my time and honestly I dont wish to waste my time listening to any idle chat I want straight to the point what is happening with a game I really enjoy and love. 

I do not know when the devs decided to try and "test" melee 3.0 but I have no memory of testing this. If they supposedly tested this it would greatly appreciated if they allowed the community to test it not a select few. 

I'm going to make this more clear for you, tanking aspect ALONE is bad but everything u used to oppose said idea are SUPPORTIVE or DPS traits. While Guardian derision is a also a very inefficient mod in a horde shooter where enemies are way farther than 15 meters especially reaching 1 shot territory only screw u over.

I'm staying with the idea melee aim glide is useless cuz idk why u keep ignoring it but again everything else is more effective. My gripe with melee aim glide isnt about "agility" if anything trying to aim glide is less agile than spin to win or diving cuz those moves keep u in constant attack on enemies while aim glide fly through the air wasting time not even doing anything but stare at enemies in the split time. Aim glide is still in the game and do it purpose, it's either to avoid attacks or cross distance but with a gun atleast u can do dps opposed to just staring at an enemy as if yur melee weapon supposed to reach 20 meters. 

That "free" style of play is essential to a fast pace horde shooter cuz that delay can make all the difference once enemy scaling is insanely high with the entire room filled with enemies. This isnt darksouls style of focusing 1-3 enemies at a time with slow pacing, the free flow is good for ppl for the style Warframe is set out to be. even if by "logic" makes no sense cuz Yea little space children can pop out of nowhere to instantly teleport u across the map and turn invisible make sense but not pulling a gun from thin air.

My last point was in so many melee based games there are so many core fundamentals on melee based combat but to destroy a current system for something as bad as to hold a sword flying in which the flying aspect is still there is mind numbing.