Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee slam attack became stealth finisher, got stuck

Teljaxx

I tried to land directly behind a Grineer Butcher with a slam attack. But, because he was unalerted, somehow I did a stealth finisher on him instead of landing the slam attack. The finisher killed him, and as soon as it did, I was launched extremely fast straight down through the floor and out of the map. Once I respawned back in the map, I was right where I landed, but I could not move or do anything else. Hitting any movement key would play a slow walking animation, but I couldn't move or turn or anything else. The only thing I could do was open the menu, and quit the mission.

One thing I can think of that may have caused this is that I was holding the melee attack button throughout the slam attack. So maybe once I got in range of the stealth finisher, it overrode the slam attack. I have tried to reproduce this a couple times, but have not been able to yet.

I was playing solo, and using Hildryn and the Destreza Prime.

After a bit more testing, I have found that it is actually quite easy to do a stealth finisher from a slam attack. All you have to do is land directly behind an unalerted enemy. it is a bit inconsistent. Sometimes, it will transfer completely into a stealth finisher, while other times it will do the finisher animation, but still produce a slam attack shockwave, and not deal finisher damage.

I have not had it launch me through the floor again, though.