Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New trade system.

-CM-Harbinger

Currently, we are able to select an entire stack of the same item by pressing the middle mouse button, and we can also select the specific amount we want by left clicking on it and put the specific number. Can we get the option to select only 1 single item from a stack directly? maybe when right clicking on it? 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, -CM-Harbinger said:

Great response, you should be a doctor... 👍

1: No need to be so passive aggressive

2: It's a few extra clicks, Not many people really care. There's no point in DE adding a feature that they know will go mostly overlooked. It wastes time that they could be spending working on things that actually matter. like The New War, for instance.

10 hours ago, LoneWolf9989 said:

2: It's a few extra clicks, Not many people really care. There's no point in DE adding a feature that they know will go mostly overlooked. It wastes time that they could be spending working on things that actually matter. like The New War, for instance.

wasn't trying to be passive aggressive, just was a meaningless comment while im here to have a proper discussion, (which i can see i managed to get started by my "passive aggressive" response). Saying not much point adding that... deal with it adds no value to a discussion in a post about improvements. its like going to a doctor and tell him my arm hurts when i lift it, and he response with "well dont lift it".

Now when you say its just a few extra clicks, and not many people care about it, so was most of the changed from previous trade system to the new one, its something that YOU have to admit that DE tries to do, make things more efficient. Now they did make it easier to put more items from a stack of items at once, wich leads to less clicks wich you also said no one care about, but DE apparently do. Wich brings me to my first point that i mentioned, wouldn't less clicks to pick just 1 item from a stack be also good to add? That was the point i was trying to make, like if you gonna make something efficient, go all the way, lets not stop half way.

Now this is ofc just a suggetion, im not demanding anything. If you have any point that points out why this would be such a bad idea to implement wich would make me have to just deal with it, i would love to read it.

16 hours ago, LoneWolf9989 said:

If you don't want people being aggressive to you, you should consider not being dismissive and rude in the first place.

16 hours ago, LoneWolf9989 said:

2: It's a few extra clicks, Not many people really care[citation needed]. There's no point in DE adding a feature that they know will go mostly overlooked[citation needed]. It wastes time that they could be spending working on things that actually matter. like The New War, for instance.

Unless you can cite a source for these assertions, they're entirely baseless and confuse your personal preference with popular opinion. They're also a fairly naked logical fallacy.