Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Catchmoon hitbox is a mess, can it get some love plz?

Caramello

Unlike the Arca plasmor (which the whole projectile acts as a damage source and have obstacle Punch Through, with the exception of the very center of the projectile, i will leave an video example of this at the end) the Catchmoon projectile can get caught up in the slightest of terrain obstacles:

Not only obstacles, but if you are too close of an enemy and shoot at him, the projectile will bounce away! From an enemy! =\

Can the Catchmoon get a fix to behave more or less like the Arca Plasmor please? I love the Catchmoon, but is so annoying that i have to waste 1 shot everytime i try to hit something because the projectile got caught up on some whatever thing that i cant even see.

Like i said before here is an example of what happens with the Arca Plasmor, only the very center of the projectile gets cought up on things, the projectile is super wide but still manages to go thru and kill an enemy:

The point blank issue is especially noticeable with higher projectile speed. I frequently run a Zephyr with Jet stream and I have to be a fair distance away (almost 10m) to be able to damage enemies at all with my catchmoon. It's pretty annoying.