Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara

(PSN)dtdionne

Great, so shes even more irrelevant now...i liked being able to gingerly bullet in solo.

What u REALLY need to fix are ENEMY SPAWNS KNOWING EXACTLY WHERE SHE IS WHILE PROWLING.  And NO ENEMY SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACTIVELY TARGET HER OR HAVE SEEKING PROJECTILES WHILW PROWLING.  Its IDIOTIC, ffs

54 minutes ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

Wait what have they screwed up? 

I'm assuming they're talking about the removal of her ability to bullet jump in prowl, since DE says she shouldn't be able to parkour in it at all.

1 hour ago, Atsia said:

I'm assuming they're talking about the removal of her ability to bullet jump in prowl, since DE says she shouldn't be able to parkour in it at all.

The OP mentions that, but the ALLCAPS is about  certain kinds of enemies not being affected by Prowl's stealth.

8 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Have you seen this outside of PoE?  I've only noticed it there, and only with ghouls and flying enemies.

Somewhat with Orb Valis.  The enemies tend not to get 'confused' when I go into prowl but instead just keep firing where I was.  (Note to others who don't have/use Ivara: The enemies aren't supposed to do that)

On 2019-03-21 at 12:19 PM, (PS4)dtdionne said:

Great, so shes even more irrelevant now...i liked being able to gingerly bullet in solo.

What u REALLY need to fix are ENEMY SPAWNS KNOWING EXACTLY WHERE SHE IS WHILE PROWLING.  And NO ENEMY SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACTIVELY TARGET HER OR HAVE SEEKING PROJECTILES WHILW PROWLING.  Its IDIOTIC, ffs

11 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

The OP mentions that, but the ALLCAPS is about  certain kinds of enemies not being affected by Prowl's stealth.

Okay 2 enemies that I know off the bat are:

1. Ghouls - but I suspect this is a bug, and I have left a bug report on this. Because I'm certain, in the past, DE has fixed it so that ghouls didn't target while in stealth. I also don't see a legitimate lore reason as to why Ghouls can see through stealth. There's nothing special about them that would suggest why they can see through stealth so I really suspect they that's a bug.

2. The Scyto Raknoid - okay this raknoid is the most annoying raknoid for a stealth frame to have to deal with. I actually want real confirmation from DE of whether this is a bug or intended. Because the  other raknoids can't actually see through stealth (I'll get to the orbs in a second). But the Scyto raknoid has been reported on for a countless number of times as being a bug from players. However, I'm really starting to question if DE actually intends for this particular raknoid to be able to see through stealth, it has been able to see through stealth since day 1 for Orb Valls/Fortuna's release and we've constantly reported it as a bug. Would like to have a confirmation answer to this question. 

Orbs like profit-taker, this one might be intended because it's a boss. While I find the missiles to be annoying, I'll admit, I'm not really complaining about it. Because I actually run profit-taker solo with Ivara so I'll admit, I've just learned to deal and adapt with this boss fight with Ivara. But I also have an operator that can support Ivara in such dangerous field combat, so that's part of the reason too. 

What other enemies on the open world sections can also see through stealth? So that we can report on it being a bug.

6 hours ago, (PS4)NemitheNem said:

Somewhat with Orb Valis.  The enemies tend not to get 'confused' when I go into prowl but instead just keep firing where I was.  (Note to others who don't have/use Ivara: The enemies aren't supposed to do that)

This I've seen come on and off and on again. There are times when I suspect this is a host/client issue? Other times, where I question if AI behaviour is intended for them to shoot at your last known location for a few extra seconds. However, there have been times where I've observed where turning on stealth instantly will actually get them to stop shooting at you instantly sometimes. I'm not sure anymore which way is the "intended" way at this point. It would be nice to know if DE could tell us which way is the intended  and so to make more bug reports on it.

Edited by BlindStalker

16 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

This I've seen come on and off and on again. There are times when I suspect this is a host/client issue? Other times, where I question if AI behaviour is intended for them to shoot at your last known location for a few extra seconds. However, there have been times where I've observed where turning on stealth instantly will actually get them to stop shooting at you instantly sometimes. I'm not sure anymore which way is the "intended" way at this point. It would be nice to know if DE could tell us which way is the intended  and so to make more bug reports on it.

I think the intended way is for them to stop firing at you, as that is the normal behaviour elsewhere, coupled with the fact that Orb Valis enemies tend to be buggy (shooting through Limbo's Rift and Frost's snow globe) I think it is a bug.

Sorry for double post but I ran into a possible yesterday and I'm not sure if it's 'legit.'

So me and friends were running a standard grineer spy fissure mission.  I'm Ivara, running Rakta Dark Dagger for Unlimited Stealth Works.  I go into my vault and as I am about to go in and get the data one of my friends finishes theirs.  My Dagger goes off with the syndicate proc catching a floating grineer camera drone and the alarms start going off around me.

On 2019-03-24 at 7:22 AM, (PS4)NemitheNem said:

Sorry for double post but I ran into a possible yesterday and I'm not sure if it's 'legit.'

So me and friends were running a standard grineer spy fissure mission.  I'm Ivara, running Rakta Dark Dagger for Unlimited Stealth Works.  I go into my vault and as I am about to go in and get the data one of my friends finishes theirs.  My Dagger goes off with the syndicate proc catching a floating grineer camera drone and the alarms start going off around me.

Actually that one might make sense. The grineer camera drones, unless you kill them in one shot, they will automatically set off the alarms if they take any form of damage (since the Rakta dark dagger forces a viral proc, but it likely didn't kill them, so it set off the alarms instead).

On 2019-03-23 at 7:14 AM, (PS4)NemitheNem said:

I think the intended way is for them to stop firing at you, as that is the normal behaviour elsewhere, coupled with the fact that Orb Valis enemies tend to be buggy (shooting through Limbo's Rift and Frost's snow globe) I think it is a bug. 

Something I should've mentioned last time, it's more cloak arrow which is greatly inconsistent at times. Prowl sometimes is more consistent. Like for example, if trying to revive a teammate, and the enemies are shooting at my downed teammates sentinel, if I fire a cloak arrow, it will still sometimes take a couple of seconds for the AI to stop shooting at where the sentinel was and to let me revive in peace. Yeah kind of dangerous for me to still revive in that old way, when kid mode exists, I just like the idea of Ivara being like some sort of superheroine coming in to save the day.