Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

_______ Scavenger

Zxypher

So here I am running around with my Flux Rifle killing Infested and I notice, this sucker goes through ammo quick! No problem, slap on my max rank Rifle Scavenger, surely that'll help...Wait that thing is barely noticebale for 150% increase. Something is wrong here. It lets my rifle last maybe an extra 2-3 waves in defense against Infested (Which it gets 3x damage against.) Ammo Mutation is a better deal but sadly there's  no way to get those if you missed the event.

TLDR: ______ Scavenger Aura cards are still very "meh" at best and a waste of space at worst.

What does everyone else think? :/

Edited by Zxypher

Some things waist too much ammo to be viable 24/7.

Imagine if we can use Dual Vipers indefinitely.

I don't expect it to have unlimited ammo (though I don't really see that as a problem either) but I do expect the utility that I'm paying for to well...pay off. Currently it doesn't. Ontop of that I also felt a little cheated because it's the only real utility I get to choose from (Scavenger aura's that is.) because I wasn't here for the event and the new "Ammo Boxes" are really mediocre. Along those same lines things like Ammo Drum only increase the maximum ammo, not what you get from a pick-up so they are of limited utility value as well.

I either want more options or for the options presented to me at the current time to be of greater value.

I think that you should think more about non-defense and non-survival missions. These got no end and you should NOT judge weapon by behavior in these types.

I've used it on other mission types as well, had the same problem in Void (T2) and on Mobile Defense.