Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit Taker even glitchier with buried debts update, also updates in the patch notes don't seem to have applied to it

(NSW)Xair

Been trying to do profit taker a few times today.  Before this update we were able to get in and as soon as everyone had crashed once it would be smooth sailing more or less.  Now there are so many new issues that we are having issues completing even one fight.

New Issues

1. I am used to using k-drive to get around to the shield anchors without losing my buffs (going into archwing does drop my inaros armor).  First time I've had an issue with that was today.  Couldn't dismount k-drive, couldn't do anything else.  Moved to get killed to try and hopefully reset the issue, but I went into bleedout, was able to still move around as if I was on a k-drive and couldn't respawn.  Closed back and when I made it back in and revived I had 2 hp, and every time I revived again I still had 2 hp.

2. Standing in the middle of land and with no warning no falling into water, really no reason for it, had the fade to black as if I fell into water losing all my buffs.  This happened a few times to where I just had to give up on ability buffing and use revives.

3. There seem to be a lot more crashes relating to using the archwing launcher.  Not to mention that it doesn't seem to have enough range on the new 'knockback' to even make a difference in profit taker.  Using the launcher seems to trigger a crash sometimes, firing the archgun seems to often trigger crashes, etc etc.

4. New melee makes it so you can't melee at all anymore with arch-guns, not a huge deal but still

5. Sometimes I get locked out of melee entirely after putting away archgun.

Old Issues

1. Patch notes mentioned that the amount of knockback from the additional enemies has been reduced.  If that is true, it certainly does not feel that way.  Still feels like a tenno pinball machine.  In fact the crowd control feels almost worse.  Especially with the added automatic parry that cancels all aiming etc.  There's a reason I never used reflex guard, now I have no choice.

2. Crashes seem to be as bad if not worse than pre-patch.  If I have done anything else before fighting profit taker I can almost guarantee I will crash before the fight is over.  Also the crashes others have mentioned in orb vallis seem to be affecting PT fight as well.  Full squad is nearly impossible because it seems to be less stable with each additional player.

3. Host migration still an issue.  As soon as host crashes shields go to full and the timer doesn't reset if you are on the last phase.  Luckily health doesn't reset either, but you better hope that migration is over fast and that the crash happened early.  But 9/10 times that means a failed run if you are on the last phase.

4. Almost forgot to mention.  Patch notes said weapon swapping was changed to client authorative, but responsiveness has not changed a bit for archgun and the like, so I doubt it actually works properly.

I really enjoy the idea of the new content, but it has pretty much completely broken orb vallis.  I don't know what the point of cert is if something this broken makes it through.

Edited by (NSW)Xair
added new issue #5