Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion Polarity Swap Bug

Chornoboh

Won't let me swap polarities on Oloro. Yes it was forma'ed before. When I try to swap it says "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later."

Edit: Happened on the Para, too.

Lambeo seems to work fine.

Edited by Chornoboh
Had it happen on two different ones now

Bump. Any response DE?

Oh ya, update: So Djinn did have the same issue, but then I tried again later and randomly it did work on him. So currently only Oloro that I have had a repeated issue with. I've tried daily.

Edited by Chornoboh

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have built and gilded three Moas: after I have applied a Forma on each of them, I can not swap their polarities: I received this message: "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later."; the game allows me to swap the polarities on everything else but Moas: Warframes, Weapons, Sentinels, Beasts.

After I fail to swap polarities on the Moas, if I try to swap polarities on a Companions, I get the same message until I swap polarities on a Warframe; after I swap polarities on a Warframe, I can swap polarities on Sentinels and Beasts again.

MOA:

• Model: Lambeo Moa
  • Core: Drex Core
  • Brackets: Tian Bracket
  • Gyro: Harpen Gyro

MOA:

• Model: Oloro Moa
  • Core: Alcrom Core
  • Brackets: Gauth Bracket
  • Gyro: Munit Gyro

MOA:

• Model: Para Moa
  • Core: Krisys Core
  • Brackets: Jonsin Bracket
  • Gyro: Trux Gyro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-21 at 10:48 AM, [DE]Tweep said:

Thank you for the reports Tenno! This should be fixed in an upcoming hotfix. 

Thanks for addressing this.

Not to sound ungrateful, but is there a way we can address response time from DE in the future? The original post was made on March 22nd; it took 5 months for you to respond. It often feels like posting on reddit and tagging Steve on twitter is a more effective method to report bugs than this official bug reporting forum.

I'm not asking for immediate fixes (I get that it can take time, and there's a priority), but just a post of "we know this is an issue and are working on it" would do wonders. We can know that we're not just shouting into the void.

Edited by Chornoboh