Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Tunes Vol 4 Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

My entry for the contest, I tried something different this time around so I hope you enjoy it, I called it lost boys cause... you know Apostasy Prologue. ;D

Also, the song is quieter cause of Youtube, I'll post a version on SoundCloud after the competition is over, don't wanna risk it counting as two songs.

Edited by SkrillexRobots99
  • Like 8

This composition is as well as my entry the pre-debut, one could say, of my new musical image (long story, just know that I am a long time musician actually).

The actual debut composition is just about in its final phase but the Tenno Tunes Vol was announced and I could never miss that. So here it is.

Edited by Mythocs
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, SkrillexRobots99 said:

My entry for the contest, I tried something different this time around so I hope you enjoy it, I called it lost boys cause... you know Apostasy Prologue. ;D

Also, the song is quieter cause of Youtube, I'll post a version on SoundCloud after the competition is over, don't wanna risk it counting as two songs.

This sounds amazing Bro!! 🤘

• Like 3

Started this last year after the 3rd, finally had an excuse to finish it for the 4th!

the song literally ends at min 4... hopefully still qualifies as the last 9 seconds are just effect decay

Edited by KemicolKid
heads up
  • Like 3

Alright, here's my entry: 

It's an EDM-Trap song inspired by the likes of Ekali and RL Grime about the time a Kubrodon of the Incarnadine variety decided to attack my Liset. Fun fact: The lead synth in the track is actually entirely made from the howl of a kubrodon found in the Warframe fan sound pack.

• Like 1