Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema 2d 23h Researching, Can I build a Barracks now?

(NSW)JAKETENNO

Question

5 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, (NSW)JAKETENNO said:

so finally finished funding the dreaded Hema. Just making sure we can now expand from ghost to shadow and the research will proceed as usual.
please share your thoughts.

All your cost will go up, If you plan on massive decorated dojo, you may want to consider doing some of that before upgrades. Otherwise, grow your clan and enjoy life and the game. Just something to think about.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

All your cost will go up, If you plan on massive decorated dojo, you may want to consider doing some of that before upgrades. Otherwise, grow your clan and enjoy life and the game. Just something to think about.

Thanks yeah i am aware that costs increase but it will not affect the ones I already have "researching" right?

10 minutes ago, (NSW)JAKETENNO said:

Thanks yeah i am aware that costs increase but it will not affect the ones I already have "researching" right?

Once started, it won't undo what is in progress and charge you more, just anything new you research or build. My only caution would be the decorating aspect, as you move up in rank, it gets very expensive to build. If I recall, it may not let you have the choice to upgrade while a research is in progress, it has been awhile though, so not positive there.

Edited by (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon